The Michael Jackson Fan Tag

valeryjackson

Proud Member
I found it on the internet and i thought it would be fun to do it :)

1. When did you become an MJ fan?
2. Why do you love him as much as you do?
3. Share a funny experience regarding Michael
4. Which is your favorite physical attribute of Michael?
5. Name your top 5 favorite songs of Michael
6. Favorite short film
7.Favorite michael's quote.
8.Favorite mj collectible (posters,books, glove..)
9. If you could take michael anywhere for a day, where would it be?
10. If you had the chance to meet him, what would be your reaction?
11. If you had a chance to tell him something what would it be?
12. Favorite Michael's era.

Re: The Michael Jackson fan tag

December 2015
he had a kind,loving soul and he never got tired of helping people
amazing entertainer if not the greatest of all time
generous and down to earth despite his wealth and fame
there hasn't been a funny experience yet :D
His eyes,his eyebrows (always on fleek), his smile
too difficult, I'll say the first 5 that come to my mind:
1.Smooth Criminal
2.Earth Song
3.P.Y.T
4.Break of dawn
5.Workin' day and night

6. Favorite short film
Smooth Criminal or Ghosts

The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.
Dancing the dream (Book),HIStory and Bad Album (and every album that will follow,haven't bought them all)
Probably Disney land :D
Well since he's dead....but i think i would have been screaming inside but on the outside i would have just stared at him :cheeky:
Maybe that he is and always will be loved
i like all eras, but the ones I listen to and watch most are the Bad and HIStory era

1. When did you become an MJ fan? 2006
2. Why do you love him as much as you do? Because he's done so much for me in my life and helped me overcome so much adversity and depression and hardships.
3. Share a funny experience regarding Michael. I haven't really had one funny experience as a Michael fan.
4. Which is your favorite physical attribute of Michael? His smile.
5. Name your top 5 favorite songs of Michael. (in no particular order) Man In The Mirror,Give In To Me,Childhood,Stranger In Moscow,and Dangerous
6. Favorite short film. Very hard to choose just one,but one of my all time favorites is Remember The Time.
7.Favorite Michael quote. "If you enter this world knowing you're loved and you leave this world knowing the same,then everything in between can be dealt with."
8.Favorite MJ collectible (posters,books, glove..) Over the years I've owned so much Michael memorabilia and it's really hard to narrow it down to just one thing but if I had to choose I'd probably say the 1995 doll which I no longer currently own,but plan to own again in the near future.
9. If you could take Michael anywhere for a day, where would it be? Either Neverland or Disney World
10. If you had the chance to meet him, what would be your reaction? Had I gotten that opportunity I probably would've passed out lol.
11. If you had a chance to tell him something what would it be? Thank you for everything you've done for me. You've honestly saved my life and you were there for me when nobody else was.
12. Favorite Michael era. Hands down the Dangerous era.

he's been my life all those years...
can't think of any right now
his eyes and smile
impossible to choose 5
6. Favorite short film
don't have any/all of them
don't know
hard to choose one out of so many
Idk
cry like a baby? Idk
oohh there's a lot of things I would say to him
Jackson 5

I dont really remember. Maybe when I was six or something? About 1994.

He was such an inspiring person in every way, a real idol.

Hm. I dont really have one

Everything? But I have to go with his wonderful smile!

Tricky! Give In To Me, Dirty Diana, The Lady In My Life, Billie Jean. And I have a lot who divides the fifth place. I really L.O.V.E Come Together, but since its not gis song originally I dont know if I can say that.

6. Favorite short film
Come Together :naughty::naughty:

Divided between "Before you judge me, try hard to love me" and "A lot of people misunderstand me, thats because they dont know me at all". I feel those quotes described his frustration with people and rumors good.

I dont have much, but I love my original Bad Tour promo poster from 1987, and my replica Bad outfit

I would've just hang out with him, cooked for him, talked and watched a movie. A nice walk by the ocean.

I probably would've cried, but tried to act normal and treat him like a normal person

That he is a fantastic person that means so much to a lot of people, and that he has the ability to change peoples behavior just by being his inspiring self

I like them all, but Bad. He was so sexy and full of energy, and looked so happy on stage. I can say the same about the Thriller era.

I discovered Michael in 1983, thanks to MTV and the radio.

He is absolutely hypnotic as a musician/performer. But as I started to watch interviews and award shows, I loved his gentleness, intelligence, and sense of humor. I admire his generosity, empathy, his goodness.

My family sang Happy Birthday to me a couple of years ago with Ows, Hee Hees, Woo Hoos, and Shamones throughout. I was dying laughing. :lol:

OMG, his SMILE. He's GORGEOUS.

I just can't. So many are so great. Jam is probably in my top 5.

6. Favorite short film

See number 5. Perhaps Smooth Criminal.

23k9b7t.jpg

My original Thriller vinyl.

Paris, so we could dance under the Eiffel Tower.

I would be nervous. But I would ask for a hug and kiss his cheek. I'd try to make him laugh by saying we've had a love affair for 30+ years now and he never called me.

It's not original, but "I love you" sums it up well.

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD :heart:

I used to listen to Michael when i was younger, but never was a fan. I guess i become one after 2009.
Becouse he was so sweet and humble, and he had an incredible talent.
I don't remember any, sorry.
Smile

I've always admired him as an artist but became official when I was looking into his life after '09.

His grace and style especially under pressure. His intelligence and curiosity about the world. His heart, compassion and strength. Oh, and he was one h*ll of an artist. :)

Don't really have one yet.

Eyes.

Too hard to choose.

6. Favorite short film
Same answer as above

One of them: To live is to be musical, starting with the blood dancing in your veins. Everything living has a rhythm. Do you feel your music?

Books. Moonwalk, The King of Style and Man in the Music.

Maybe sailing off the coast where I live. The scenery is beautiful and he could just relax for a day.

Pure shock probably. I'd love to think I'd be sophisticated about the whole thing, but in reality probably not.

You are loved

All of them

I LOVEEEE this!

1- When did you become a MJ fan?

I grew up listening to Michael's music in my household. As a child, I remember a Billie Jean poster being on the back of my door. When I would wake up from nightmares or have anything troubling me, I always remember being able to look up and look at that poster- for some reason it helped comfort me back to sleep! I became a huge fan in middle school though, if I were to be more specific...

I was in 6th grade when I became what you'd consider a "fanatic". I was watching the Jacksons American Dream movie on VH1 and during the scene where the actor playing Michael was recording Human Nature in the studio.... something just clicked. I've felt the same way ever since.

2-Why do you love MJ as much as you do?

His story inspires me. The emotions in his voice really touch me and speak to my heart. I've made some of my best friends through being a fan. The fan community is so much fun to be a part of. He taught me to always believe in my dreams... and has always exemplified how to be strong and get through difficult times gracefully, with a smile.

3-Share a funny experience regarding MJ.

Really not sure about this one... I have had tons of FUN times with my MJ fan friends but, can't recall any funny moments- sorry!

4- What are your favorite physical attributes of MJ?

I love his smile. It's contagious! I actually used to turn on the music video "WhatzUpWitU" because he smiled so much and it genuinely could cheer me up within 30 seconds of watching.

5- Name your Top 5 favorite MJ songs or the first ones that come to mind.

This is always the most difficult question, isn't it #mjfam!? My favorite Michael Jackson songs honestly change from time to time and from year to year.

If I was forced to choose 5, they would be: 1. SOMEONE PUT YOUR HAND OUT, 2. Human Nature, 3. It's The Falling In Love, 4. Forever Came Today (Jackson 5), 4. Maybe Tomorrow (Jackson 5)... and honorable mention would be Good Times (Jacksons).

6- Favorite short film?

I love so many of them but, I have to choose Remember the Time.

7-Favorite video of MJ on YouTube?

I honestly do not watch videos of Michael on Youtube anymore- so I can't really say! Most of my video watching binges were during my high school and college days but, programs I always turn to when I am feeling like I need some Michael in my day are "Dangerous Tour: Live in Bucharest" and "Michael Jackson's Private Home Movies".

8- First MJ collectible?

Oh I really don't know! But, two of my most prized possessions that I won myself on eBay are my Dangerous Pop Up Album and my HIStory tour hoodie.

9- If you could take MJ anywhere for a day, where would it be?

I would just want to visit Neverland Valley Ranch with him. Sitting and talking with him would be my "dream moment". Very lowkey and chill.

10- If you had a chance to meet MJ, what would MOST LIKELY be your reaction?

I have thought about this a lot. I think the fainting thing just isn't me. But, I would absolutely cry. I would be SO overcome with emotion, I wouldn't be able to stop the tears from flowing.

11- If you could tell MJ anything what would you say?

Just that I love him and thank him for everything he's done for me through his music. Thanks for making it cool to be unique and for sacrificing your life and privacy to share your talent with the world.

12- Do you have a favorite MJ era?

The Dangerous era!

1. When did you become an MJ fan? As long as I can remember so probably 1990 or 91

2. Why do you love him as much as you do? A complete entertainer with a superb angelic voice. He always took the business to uncharted territory. Also a amazing person who genuinally cared for the World.

3. Share a funny experience regarding Michael Can't think of any at the moment.

4. Which is your favorite physical attribute of Michael? Dem moves, always on point. His dress sense. Dem eyes and dat innocent smile.

5. Name your top 5 favorite songs of Michael, One for each Album: Another Part of Me, Human Nature, Who Is It, Get On The Floor, They Don't Care About Us

6. Favorite short film Black Or White

7.Favorite michael's quote. “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

8.Favorite mj collectible (posters,books, glove..) Dangerous Pop Up with gold CD. There's a lot of Michael's personality in that one item.

9. If you could take michael anywhere for a day, where would it be? I haven't visited enough places to know where to take him. But otherwise I would take him to Japan (home to one of his best fan-bases) and eat at KFC.

10. If you had the chance to meet him, what would be your reaction? I would lose my shit.

11. If you had a chance to tell him something what would it be? I'm sorry for how people treated you on Earth. And Thank You for everything.

12. Favorite Michael's era. Dangerous. Michael was genuinely happy.

My parents found an unmarked copy of the Moonwalker vhs at a garage sale, and showed it to me and my sibling when I was a toddler. I became OBSESSED with it, and would ask for someone to play it for me all the time afterward. Needless to say, I've been a fan ever since. I still have the vhs too, and it's in pretty good condition despite how often it got played lol.

Michael has been such a huge influence in my life. In a way, I guess you can say that his music and his personality have shaped me into the person I am today. Everything about him has been so inspiring. What's not to love?

Well, when I was a toddler I genuinely didn't know that Michael in Moonwalker was just one person and not many different people that just shared the same name lol :blush:

His eyes and his smile, of course.

Oh gosh, only five? okay well if i have to choose, I guess they'd be
1. Human Nature
2. Streetwalker
3. Remember the Time
4. Will You Be There?
5. Scream

6. Favorite short film

Lately I've been gravitating towards Speed Demon. It's sooo nostalgic for me, and looked like it was a lot of fun to shoot.

"The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work"

A biography on MJ thats just called Michael!
It was written in the early 80's, and detailed his life up til the start of thriller era. I purchased it years ago, but I haven't been able to find it again since.

Actually, I'd like to take Michael to South Korea. I know a lot of the k-pop scene has been heavily inspired by MJ and I think it'd be cool to introduce him to it.

Based on past experiences, I think I'd just completely shut down lol. No fainting, no crying, I think my mind would just go straight to auto pilot. I'd probably commence the freak out after all was said and done though lol

I'd tell him how much he has influenced my life, and the lives of others. I'd tell him how much I loved him, and how sorry I feel about everything thats happened to him.

12. Favorite Michael's era

Bad era, of course :love:

1. October 1982, yes I do remember the month lol it was the release of the girl is mine on the radio but I ‘fell in love’ watching ‘Beat it’ :wub:

2. Michael showed me it’s okay to be ‘different’ and be yourself and as an only child Michael has always been like my best friend and the brother I never got.

3. I had many funny moments with fellow fans during my MJ travels around the world. The one I think was funny from Michael himself was how he sneaked back on stage when he forgot to take his gift with him at the fan award party in July 2002.

A funny moment by yours truly was when my mum yelled Michael was on TV and mere few seconds later I was gawking at the screen though I had been upstairs in my room.

4. I love his smile and his infectious laughter and of course his eyes so full of love :heart:

5. Indeed, impossible to chose just 5 duh... my absolute fave one is ‘fall again’ though sums up perfectly how I feel about Michael :blush: others that are in my top list are ‘who’s loving you’ , smooth criminal, Billie Jean and Beat it and I just listened to Best of joy and behind the mask and they are jewels of the heart too.

6. Once again, impossible to choose one but the one I know by heart by is ‘Ghosts’ and I love Thriller and especially the This is it version lol Smooth criminal is a fave too and I really love the this is it version too.

7. ‘ Whatever you believe, you become’ is one of my fave quotes.

8. My most fave collectible is the History bust money bank as it proudly stands in my office.

9. I would have liked to show Michael my home town of Bruges and I know he visited it though.

10. Well, you have this vision in mind that you should act your age and leave a good impression when you’re about to meet him in person but then when you’re faced with him and he looks you straight in the eye, I can tell you you’re stunned, mesmerised and all I could do was smile like an idiot lol.

11. The only thing I managed to scream was his name and maybe I love you. Typical, I know! I could have asked him how he was? Or that he needed to take care but nope his aura and glance is just soooo wow really. He literally knocks you off your feet lol

12. Fave era is Bad and History :cool:

Well, that was a throwback for me. Lots of lovely memories come to mind of my life in his grace and presence and how much do I miss this life really.

I found it on the internet and i thought it would be fun to do it :)

6. Favorite short film
1. when i was five :) my first mj song i listened to was beat it <3
2. i love everything about him, but mainly how i can see A LOT of myself in him( shy and childish mainly)
3. when i was five i accidentally switched his first and last name and made a rly funny name (cant remember what it was lol)
4. his face (specifically smile and eyes; his laughter and voice is also my favorite)
5. human nature, mitm, pyt, loving you, dykwyca, rwy, apwnn, htw, ijcsly, bbm, pyt demo (couldnt choose one 😰 there are many more of my favorites but thats WAY more than 5)
6. TOO HARD!!! maybe thriller, tdcau, or beat it???
7. "if you come into this world knowing you are loved, and leave knowing the same, then everything in between can be dealt with", "Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation" "the second you stop learning is the second you die??" "in a world filled with hate we must still dare to hope..."
8. books or posters maybe? (so i can learn more and see him)
9. disney world or universal :(
10. i would be shy or i would cry. i would be in disbelief but i would still try to tell him how much he means to me
11. you are my biggest inspiration. you inspire me to be a better person, and not to blame someone else for something that could be my fault. i wish i could tell you how beautiful you are and that there was never a day where you were 'ugly'. all of your music is perfection and we will always love you no matter what. the only people that believe the allegations are the people who don't put in an effort at looking at the evidence. there is so much more but i wouldnt be able to fit it on this page lol :( i love you MJ
12. RIGHT NOW dangerous maybe? because i was just rewatching a video of him with sage (the little native american girl) and it was so sweet!!

Back