Janet Jackson officialy annunces her pregnancy

valeryjackson

Proud Member
Janet Jackson is one glowing mom-to-be.

The 50-year-old singer is officially confirming her pregnancy and showing off her growing baby bump exclusively with PEOPLE.
janet-jackson-pregnant-main1.jpg

“We thank God for our blessing,” says the star.

After Jackson announced in April she was postponing her Unbreakable World Tour in May to focus on “planning” a family with her husband Wissam Al Mana, sources confirmed to PEOPLE the star was expecting her first child.

Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Babies newsletter.

Over the last few months, Jackson has kept a low profile and was last spotted shopping for baby buys at London’s Back in Action furniture store.

“She is super excited about her pregnancy and is doing extremely well,” a source close to the Jackson family previously told PEOPLE. “She actually feels very good about everything.”

Source: People.com

It's finally here! at one point I did not think she'd ever have a natural born child.. I'm happy for her!

Finally, i was wondering if she was really pregnant or not. Can't wait to know if its a boy or a girl.

She looks great. This just shows it is all bout how well you take care of your body.

I hear she gonna put Michael's name in the baby 's name but I got no idea if that true ..

Back