Death Threats

wonderouzdj2

Proud Member
I've known over the years that Michael had many of death threats but I'm not sure how true this is/how far it goes back
2ee4bf02f1bcdb8c8a4fbcd5f6a7be5a.jpg

I think every celebrity gets them, it's really up to their security team to assess the situation and do what's best.

wonderouzdj2;4170494 said:
I've known over the years that Michael had many of death threats but I'm not sure how true this is/how far it goes back

It is true that MJ received many death threats &, in some cases, they caused some really big problems even if they were later proved fake.

For example, MJ also received death threats when he was about to perform with his brothers in Knoxville (a city of Tennessee) during the Victory Tour in August (1984).

Those death threats were written (handwritten & typewritten also) & mailed to the Knoxville News Sentinel & to the University of Tennessee (among others they stated also that “Michael Jackson will be assassinated on stage”).

At first, MJ & his brothers ruled out the possibility of performing there, but later the shows eventually took place (& after very heavy security measures having been implemented).

Those death threats were later found (by the police/FBI) baseless, but they caused some really big problems not only to the Knoxville concerts (those were the first Victory concerts that were not sell-outs) but also to some sections of the Knoxville city itself.

Have we totally run out of nice things to talk about?

who would do that to a little kid? that's ****ing sick!!

Ha! Ha! Exactly we need something new to
Talk about this forum is dead that's for sure,too bad. Might be time for another hiatus from the forum. I came back to check to see if anything new was up certainly didn't take long to figure out nothing has changed.

Talk about this forum is dead that's for sure,too bad. Might be time for another hiatus from the forum. I came back to check to see if anything new was up certainly didn't take long to figure out nothing has changed.
TBH, it doesn't make too much sense to complain about having nothing new to talk about considering MJ is no longer living.
Outside of new projects I guess, there's no guarantee that there will be anything new to talk about.
IMO, the forum isn't dead either, but that's just me. :)

Last edited:
Tony R;4170561 said:
Have we totally run out of nice things to talk about?

SmoothGangsta;4170566 said:
I think when people started making threads such as "Did Michael like Pizza?" we had our answer.

BadTour87;4170591 said:
Exactly what I was thinking.

Are these the type of threads people have resorted to making here now? :(

Smooth72;4170640 said:

You should stay out of threads that you are not interested in, rather than butting in on conversations/topics all the time with your characteristic, very annoying way.

PoP;4170581 said:
I remember the last death threat on Michael it was just before the trial from some idiot who's screwed up in the head in Kitchener, Ontario and he got arrested for it after that. I also remember that angers me when that idiot do that. If I ever encounter anyone threatening Michael, I'd punch em' in the face as a warning.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...ackson-traced-to-his-computer/article4123965/

Back on topic, another example comes from Frank Paul Jones. In 1992, he claimed to be entitled to half of MJ’s estate (!) but he went really too far by threatening to kill MJ in his 1992 letters.

It should be noted that F.P.Jones went through several manic episodes during the period that he wrote those letters.

F.P.Jones was arrested & convicted to prison in 1993. He was released after nearly two years.

The story of Jones was reported in the media at that time but resurfaced in late 2010.

Wasn't there some crazy guy who wanted to marry Janet and he threatened to kill Michael and blow up the audience at his show unless she got with him? I remember something like that in the FBI report.

barbee0715;4170717 said:
Wasn't there some crazy guy who wanted to marry Janet and he threatened to kill Michael and blow up the audience at his show unless she got with him? I remember something like that in the FBI report.

You are referring to Frank Paul Jones, a mentally unstable man.

According to The Associated Press, it was MJ himself who turned to authorities (in 1992) because of the gravity of Jones’s claims/threats.

F.P.Jones’s case came to light again (by the FBI reports) some years ago.

Yes, here is the FBI file on it: https://vault.fbi.gov/Michael Jackson/Michael Jackson Part 06 of 07/view

There is a letter by the guy on Page 17 threatening to kill President George Bush and Michael, threatening to commit mass murder at an MJ concert and all kind of crazy stuff. There are lots of other letters within the file by this crazy person.

Here is a memorandum of the case from page 77-78.

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Last edited:
You should stay out of threads that you are not interested in, rather than butting in on conversations/topics all the time with your characteristic, very annoying way.

Just saw this comment, and I must say that I agree.
I don't know much about Smooth72, but the other three do seem to think its cute to act like condescending, petulant, children most of the time.
They're also very cliquish, and like to talk about others without them knowing, which IMO is a very childish (and cowardly) too, but then again even some children know not to talk if they have no real input on a topic, and also aren't afraid to openly say things, so perhaps I'm somewhat wrong with my comparison of them to children.
Anywho, I have them on ignore because I found the things they said unimportant.
Infact, I only know what they said in here through your quotes, and it looks like they're up to the same annoying dumb ish as always/usual.
I obviously made the right choice in putting them on ignore.
You should put them on ignore too, LOL. :D

Yes, here is the FBI file on it: https://vault.fbi.gov/Michael Jackson/Michael Jackson Part 06 of 07/view

There is a letter by the guy on Page 17 threatening to kill President George Bush and Michael, threatening to commit mass murder at an MJ concert and all kind of crazy stuff. There are lots of other letters within the file by this crazy person.

Here is a memorandum of the case from page 77-78.

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg
I'm really really really happy that nothing ever came of any of these threats.

Last edited:
I love being talked about without being quoted. It's honestly my favourite thing. I also love being made fun of and called a child. I find it funny that stuff like that is allowed to go on here. Yet when I bring it up I'm made out to be overreacting. I think I've already adequately explained myself several times on here. If you're going to put someone on ignore then don't mention them all the time, it just makes it look like you want to be able to get away with indirectly talking about them without consequence as you can't see their response. I try to get on with people and this is what I get. I don't care if it's just one person doing it, it shouldn't be happening at all. I shouldn't have to put someone on ignore to get them to stop indirectly talking about me whilst apparently not caring about anything I say.

Last edited:
I love being talked about without being quoted. It's honestly my favourite thing. I also love being made fun of and called a child. I find it funny that stuff like that is allowed to go on here. Yet when I bring it up I'm made out to be overreacting. I think I've already adequately explained myself several times on here. If you're going to put someone on ignore then don't mention them all the time, it just makes it look like you want to be able to get away with indirectly talking about them without consequence as you can't see their response. I try to get on with people and this is what I get. I don't care if it's just one person doing it, it shouldn't be happening at all. I shouldn't have to put someone on ignore to get them to stop indirectly talking about me whilst apparently not caring about anything I say.

Okay, then...

Just saw this comment, and I must say that I agree.
I don't know much about Smooth72, but the other three do seem to think its cute to act like condescending, petulant, children most of the time.
They're also very cliquish, and like to talk about others without them knowing, which IMO is a very childish (and cowardly) too, but then again even some children know not to talk if they have no real input on a topic, and also aren't afraid to openly say things, so perhaps I'm somewhat wrong with my comparison of them to children.
Anywho, I have them on ignore because I found the things they said unimportant.
Infact, I only know what they said in here through your quotes, and it looks like they're up to the same annoying dumb ish as always/usual.
I obviously made the right choice in putting them on ignore.
You should put them on ignore too, LOL. :D

For someone who has us blocked you sure like to talk about us a lot :rofl:
I'm starting to wonder if you really DO have us blocked or if you are just saying it to act all mighty...

For someone who has us blocked you sure like to talk about us a lot :rofl:
I'm starting to wonder if you really DO have us blocked or if you are just saying it to act all mighty...

You won't get a response. It's easier to talk about people and then hide behind the fact you have them on ignore than it is to actually read people's responses to your criticism.

Back