Logan (2017) (3rd WOLVERINE Film & 9th/Final Time Hugh Jackman plays the Character on screen)

Victory2004

Proud Member
Teaser Poster
CuAvBZOXYAEPmZN.jpg
Red Band Teaser Trailer (The film will be Rated R)

Re: Logan (2017) (3rd WOLVERINE Film & 9th/Final Time Hugh Jackman plays the Character on screen)

Love these pics
Logan-Trailer-Claws.jpg
Logan-Trailer-Charles-in-car.jpg
Logan-Trailer-Funeral.jpg
Logan-Trailer-Logan-and-Charles-in-car.jpg
Logan-Trailer-Logans-House.jpg
Logan-Trailer-Logan-smiling.jpg
Logan-Trailer-Professor-at-dinner.jpg
Logan-Trailer-Smelting-Plant.jpg
Logan-Trailer-Logan-with-shovel.jpg
Logan-Trailer-Hugh-Jackman.jpg
Logan-Trailer-Car.jpg
Logan-Trailer-Logan-carrying-Charles.jpg
CvOs0N7VUAEGefV.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Logan (2017) (3rd WOLVERINE Film & 9th/Final Time Hugh Jackman plays the Character on screen)

Bump.

I love how Huge Jackman loves playing Wolverine, and really loves the character. It's a role he's really passionate about, and for him to stick with it for so long shows. He's also a really down to earth and likable guy

I wonder who's going to replace Hugh. I don't have any actor in mind who could play the part like him.

New Poster
C0wmMrtWgAAut7j.jpg

Pics
CvJNKGZVYAA_FCe.jpg
CuFrOZSVUAE9u-q.jpg
Cu-RI_8VIAAV5jQ.jpg
CvbylZfUkAAdFYi.jpg
CvrAwm-WYAAzr9a.jpg
CwJ8yGEWgAAt519.jpg
C1tRMjNVQAAJf74.jpg
C2MN0siUcAIOZIl.jpg
C2MOUjwUAAA8ySw.jpg
C2MO2KFVEAUnnr1.jpg

Theatrical Poster
logan_ver5_xxlg.jpg
Final Red Band
Trailer

Last edited:

Super Bowl Spot

Early Reviews

Another Review
Spoiler Talk (Don't watch these videos unless you've seen the film)

This movie was really good. Maybe my favorite movie in the X-Men universe. I loved every minute of it.

I liked the movie, but I don't think I could ever watch it again. Too painful. :(

It was good, I would have liked a few things different which I wont mention to not spoil.. but I enjoyed it

One Last Review

Final Time Hugh Jackman plays the Character on screen

I guess not. šŸ¤£

Back