President Obama and FLOTUS Dance To Thriller!!

Obama's been such a cool president. He'll be missed when he hands over the Presidency next January.

Haha this was really cool. Thriller has made such an impact on popular culture, that is truly outstanding.

That dance was about as good as his non comment in 09

Who cares?! What a horrible human being and his wife!!! And his worshipers and followers especially!!!! :mat:

HIStory will be kind to the Obamas.. truly one of the most compassionate and greatest American presidents to ever hold office.. He will surely be missed.

Who cares?!
tumblr_inline_o1b0xlA2aP1qjwxqv_500.gif

You cared enough to comment.
tumblr_o66737Uhi41rw606ko1_250.gif
If I'm not interested in a topic, I don't click on it and definitely won't respond to it.

That dance was about as good as his non comment in 09

LOL, you didn't tell a lie.
But Thriller is pretty much the official song of Halloween, so even people that don't really care for MJ may find themselves dancing to it, playing it at a party, etc.
I'm pretty sure it was played more so for the kids then themselves anyway.

Nice to see the Prez and the First Lady gettin' their Thriller groove on, yet again.

HIStory will be kind to the Obamas.. truly one of the most compassionate and greatest American presidents to ever hold office.. He will surely be missed.

I concur :yes: Not to mention one of the most eloquent and inspiring public speakers ever http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/07/27/times-obama-spoke-made-us-stop-and-say-wow/87637576/ Am I venturing too far if I say that for quite a few years now I've been envisioning him at some point in the future as Secretary General of the U.N.? A reformed, fair, strengthened and truly effective U.N. that is......In spite of the tradition there to choose people from countries under-represented at the global level, I'm convinced his nomination would be welcome by many across the globe given his worldwide popularity and life-long exposure to many cultures.

Now, leaving fantasy aside, where do I get my "Obama enthusiast" card from? I don't really have the habit of worshiping human beings and following isn't really my thing either - I'll leave that to Twitter folks and stalkers. But an Obama enthusiast I sure am :D

And on a totally different note - thank goodness this thread was free from offensive, ugly, mean, and disrespectful comments :scratch: I don't know what I would have done otherwise.

Thanks again Duran for the awesome animations, especially the first one. It's sooooo good that I'm almost tempted to post it again :lol:

Last edited:
Nice to see the Prez and the First Lady gettin' their Thriller groove on, yet again.

I concur :yes: Not to mention one of the most eloquent and inspiring public speakers ever http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...bama-spoke-made-us-stop-and-say-wow/87637576/ Am I venturing too far if I say that for quite a few years now I've been envisioning him at some point in the future as Secretary General of the U.N.? A reformed, fair, strengthened and truly effective U.N. that is......In spite of the tradition there to choose people from countries under-represented at the global level, I'm convinced his nomination would be welcome by many across the globe given his worldwide popularity and life-long exposure to many cultures.

Now, leaving fantasy aside, where do I get my "Obama enthusiast" card from? I don't really have the habit of worshiping human beings and following isn't really my thing either - I'll leave that to Twitter folks and stalkers. But an Obama enthusiast I sure am :D

And on a totally different note - thank goodness this thread was free from offensive, ugly, mean, and disrespectful comments :scratch: I don't know what I would have done otherwise.

Thanks again Duran for the awesome animations, especially the first one. It's sooooo good that I'm almost tempted to post it again :lol:

I guess he saw that Thriller was number one on the charts, so he thought it was " safe" to dance to it! What a leader he turned out to be :smilerolleyes:

Obama is definitely shy when it comes to this type of thing lol

I guess he saw that Thriller was number one on the charts, so he thought it was " safe" to dance to it! What a leader he turned out to be :smilerolleyes:

Are you serious? I guess it would make you feel better if Obama grabs women by the pussy? That's not safe so it must be good!

His dancing is as lousy as his policies. :timer:

You're right. He got health care for 20 million Americans who didn't have it prior. What kind of person would do that? It's just horrible.

No president was perfect.. I do think Obama gets too much sh!t! Who was the last good president? Because I can give you a list of crap they did bad.. Each one..

Back