Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump elected as America's 45th President.

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 755
    Overall activity: 81.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,317 Times in 1,547 Posts

Default Re: Donald Trump elected as America's 45th President.

I just don't know how more people did not see through the BS before voting... he's a huge dumb @ss.. I could have been a better president and I am not qualified lol!
    Last edited by KOPV; 28-07-2017 at 03:56 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

So glad Trump wants to rid the military of trannies demoralizing the rank & file. I dont care if sjw are crying in their kool aid just that our enemies take us seriously again. #makeamericagreatagain
    "Wipe them out, all of them." " . . . if they're not all destoryed, it will be civil war without end." "Do What Must Be Done, Lord Vader. Do Not Hesitate. Show No Mercy."
    Everything for my 3 girls.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

^ Cutting down a group of people is absolutely uncalled for. Having your opinion on Trumps decisions is one thing.. being derogatory to a group of people, this is not the place, time for that.. and frankly your statement is beyond uneducated!
    **He lives forever within us**

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Overall activity: 98.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 Times in 1,224 Posts

Wait, What???? The Mooch gone already???? (I thought this was 'fake news'.....)

LOLs at the Twitter feed on this one:

Scaramucci's *official start date* as WH Communications Director was August 15th.

It's July 31st.

That's gotta be some kind of record.
    ---------------------

He owes the Trump administration two weeks severance

------------------------

Scaramucci: n., American. A very short period, a hot minute. Ex: He was Trump's press officer for a Scaramucci.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://twitter.com/EsotericCD/statu...97843011477505

Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Monday removed Anthony Scaramucci from his position as communications director, the White House announced, ousting him just days after Mr. Scaramucci unloaded a crude verbal tirade against other senior members of the president’s senior staff.

“Anthony Scaramucci will be leaving his role as White House Communications Director,” Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House press secretary, said in a statement. “Mr. Scaramucci felt it was best to give Chief of Staff John Kelly a clean slate and the ability to build his own team. We wish him all the best.”

Mr. Scaramucci’s abrupt removal came just 10 days after the wealthy New York financier was brought on to the West Wing staff, a move that convulsed an already chaotic White House and led to the departures of Sean Spicer, the former press secretary, and Reince Priebus, the president’s first chief of staff.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/31/u...ite-house.html

http://
    Last edited by myosotis; 31-07-2017 at 08:25 PM.
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myosotis For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 188
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,687 Times in 2,984 Posts

I'm surprised he wasn't fired that day when that filthy tirade came out of his mouth. Guess Trump waited for the Sunday political talk shows to discuss that, before he did it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to barbee0715 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

I'm seeing this 'American Rhapsody' doing the rounds. (I'm not sure of the author):

'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myosotis For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 188
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,687 Times in 2,984 Posts

^^lol.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

for how much BS has came out and continues to happen since he's been in office.. I would guess it's just a matter of time before he's impeached.. Than again, I never thought a president could get away with this much and publicly displaying it - so...
    **He lives forever within us**

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Horrifying events in Charlottesville today. Condolences and prayers for the lost and injured.

This article is from the LA times:

The violence in Virginia is irrefutably rooted in racism

The violence in Charlottesville, Va., on Saturday at the “Unite the Right” protest against the proposed removal of a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee was irrefutably rooted in racism, and bore disgusting echoes of Nazism. For evidence, look no further than the Hitlerian “blood and soil” and “Jews won’t replace us” chants during a pre-protest rally Friday night by a Tiki torch-bearing parade of overwhelmingly white men.

And to erase further doubt, former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke watched the violence unfold Saturday and declared that the white supremacy movement — which is what he represents — was at “a turning point.” Added Duke, “We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.”

Some might quibble with that analysis, but they do so either as apologists for hatred, or as naifs. Because the violence in Charlottesville clearly was the product of the rise of racism as a political force in this country. And we can only hope that Charlottesville was the culmination of that rise and not, as Duke seems to hope, the first flames of a wildfire.

So how did we get here? It’s easy to blame the hatred and divisiveness that spilled out of the Trump campaign. But truth be told, he tapped into a current of American political and social beliefs that has been around for generations. The detestable views on display in Charlottesville reflect the worst of America — a nation that rose on the backs of slaves, that banned the Chinese from entering, that in some places restricted the sales of homes to white people. Yes, we as a nation are more than that. But we are also that.

Trump, to his detriment, has emboldened this rise. He missed a sterling opportunity to strike a different, more presidential, note Saturday with a milquetoast condemnation that failed to call out the racism that propelled Friday’s march and Saturday’s violence. We are a nation increasingly divided politically, economically and ethnically, divisions he has exploited and thus helped exacerbate. The weekend’s skirmishes and utterances ring of 1930s Berlin — though the nation is far from descending into fascism — and the 1950s desegregation battles across the South. They also mark a failure of political discourse and the political system, which is supposed to mediate our political differences, not accentuate them.

That young angry white men would march with torches and chant Nazi slogans is chilling, jarring and indefensible. Some have sought to equate that display with the leftist protesters who engaged in running street brawls with the white nationalists, but that is to grossly confuse messages, and motives. When the nationalists took to the streets, they did so as an act of hatred and of history. They should not have been confronted with violence — peaceful expressions of repugnant views must be tolerated lest we became a nation of mobs and thugs. But those who give vent to the darkest corners of the human heart are uniquely vile.

We as a nation are at a dangerous place in our politics. With institutions questioned, delegitimized and, in the case of the federal government, eroded from within, we must recognize that the strength of a democratic society rests in its ability to forge common ground, to have common faith in each other and to isolate those who would seek to shred the national fabric. Given the gaspingly inadequate response by Trump, we must look elsewhere for leadership that can help navigate such rocky waters.

But most of all, we must look within.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/edito...812-story.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and this comment from twitter:

5* review of @realDonaldTrump's 'on many sides' comments in Daily Stormer, leading neo-Nazi site: 'He said he loves us all.'
    Last edited by myosotis; 12-08-2017 at 10:42 PM.

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks

I'm gonna be completely and totally truthful here.

I'm not a Republican. I'm not a Democrat. I was never really into politics. But I kinda supported Trump during the 2016 election. A few people in my family were supporting him and I guess I tagged along. I learned more about him and what he was doing through some Michael Jackson fans who supported him during the election. Granted not all of his ideas were good, but I really loved his idea to create laws to prevent lying media.

However, after all these horrible tragedies (i.e. the transgender military ban, the Charlottesville attack, etc.), I have had enough. I am no longer supporting Trump. It's such a shame. He had my support. He had the support of some members in my family. He says he's gonna fix America. And yet he does this.

I am deeply sorry for giving him any support, but it's over now. I'm done with Trump. I'm never supporting Hillary, Bernie, etc. I'm done with politics.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,603 Times in 9,258 Posts

Violence from "many sides"? Why doesn't he name them by name? Especially considering how many times he called out Obama for not naming Islamic terrorism by its name (and in that criticism of Obama I actually agree with Trump). But if you want to stay consistent you have to condemn terrorism on all sides and name it by its name. This was a white supremacist terrorist act. It was deliberate, it was done in the name of a certain ideology, it was done with the purpose of the intimidation of political opponents. It has all the trademarks of a terrorist act.

And he did not even name these bastards to be white supremacists. They are. It is enough to listen to their slogans. The perpetrator, James Fields was seen posing like this only a couple of hours before he committed his terrorist act with a group called Vanguard America.

The group itself calls itself fascist in its manifesto: https://bloodandsoil.org/manifesto/

AMERICAN FASCISM

America was built in the image of the Roman Republic. Its capitol, imagery, and goals were set with good intentions on that foundation. The road to Hell is paved with good intentions, however, and our nation is surrounded in brimstone. The time of the Republic has passed in America, as the system grows weak. Arrogance and delusions of infinite power have brought the state to the point of buckling. The damage done to this nation and its people will not be fixed if every issue requires a vote, if every point must be debated, discussed, or deliberated upon. Democracy has failed in this once great nation, now the time for a new Caesar to revive the American spirit has dawned.

A Nation For Our People – An America based on the immutable truths of Blood and Soil. A multicultural nation is no nation at all, but a collection of smaller ethnic nations ruled over by an overbearing tyrannical state. Our America is to be a nation exclusively for the White American peoples who out of the barren hills, empty plains, and vast mountains forged the most powerful nation to ever have existed. Vanguard America stands indomitably opposed to the tyranny of globalism and capitalism, a system under which nations are stripped of their heritage and their people are turned into nothing more than units of cheap, expendable labor. Vanguard America, and our nationalist allies across the Western world, see a world of nations ruled by their own people, for their own people.

Any more questions? But the president of the USA is just unable to condemn them for what they are.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to respect77 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AO98 View Post
    I'm gonna be completely and totally truthful here.

I'm not a Republican. I'm not a Democrat. I was never really into politics. But I kinda supported Trump during the 2016 election. A few people in my family were supporting him and I guess I tagged along. I learned more about him and what he was doing through some Michael Jackson fans who supported him during the election. Granted not all of his ideas were good, but I really loved his idea to create laws to prevent lying media.

However, after all these horrible tragedies (i.e. the transgender military ban, the Charlottesville attack, etc.), I have had enough. I am no longer supporting Trump. It's such a shame. He had my support. He had the support of some members in my family. He says he's gonna fix America. And yet he does this.

I am deeply sorry for giving him any support, but it's over now. I'm done with Trump. I'm never supporting Hillary, Bernie, etc. I'm done with politics.
    I'm deeply sorry to know that any MJ fans would promote support for Trump, given that there are so many racists among his power-base. As an overseas observer, he lost me as from his recorded 'pussy grabbing' comments, and I could not imagine that any modern country would elect someone who disrespected at least 50% of their national population, irrespective of any additional race issues.

The history of misery in this world is closely linked to the rise of vain and deluded men (I'm afraid that so far it has always been men), who believe that they can win 'greatness' for themselves, rather than 'good' for their fellows, and aim to do so through military exploits and vanity projects (like 'the wall'). I am sorry that the USA (and the rest of us) now have to live with this this incapable man and his dangerous backers for probably another 3.5 years...if we manage to live that long!

Sadly I don't think that an impeachment, even if successful, would help matters, as too many of Trump's wealthy supporters are in too many important government positions, with no checks and balances in the White House to moderate their decisions or actions.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myosotis For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks

^^^ @respect777s post

Because Trump supports their ideals. Because Trump is obviously one of them. I mean, just look at Trumps past and at his political "staff" in the White House: Steve Bannon probably being the scariest of them all ...
    "I´m the temple, you can´t hurt me,
    ..I found peace within myself"

...Michael Jackson - Jam

21. The Following User Says Thank You to moonstruck87 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks

Before Trump can be a real threat to the world, he probably manages to blow up his own country first ...
    "I´m the temple, you can´t hurt me,
    ..I found peace within myself"

...Michael Jackson - Jam

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

America was built in the image of the Roman Republic. Its capitol, imagery, and goals were set with good intentions on that foundation. ...............................Democracy has failed in this once great nation, now the time for a new Caesar to revive the American spirit has dawned..

^Thank you, I had not read these aims before. They are chilling as a model. The wealth of the Roman Empire (which replaced the Roman Republic) was based on militarism and wide-scale slavery.

Interesting that they use the word 'Vanguard' (meaning in the forefront, leading) when they want to take the world back almost to the dark ages. They seem more interested in 'control (of power) ' than in more pressing issues for the world such as fighting disease, poverty, lack of education, environmental degradation. The world cannot start again from pre-476 AD. We have to progress from where we are now.

van|guard [ˈvanɡɑːd]
    NOUN

a group of people leading the way in new developments or ideas:
    "the experimental spirit of the modernist vanguard"

a position at the forefront of new developments or ideas:

"the prototype was in the vanguard of technical development"

synonyms: forefront · van · advance guard · avant-garde · spearhead · front · front line · front rank · fore · lead · leading position · cutting edge · driving force · leaders · founders · [more]

the foremost part of an advancing army or naval force.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I saw this photo in a response on Twitter to Paris. I know the trooper is 'real' ie from Charlottesville yesterday. It seems beyond comprehension that the child was there, or dressed in this way. But that's where the adult KKK come from...they are 'inducted' from childhood.

This photo broke my heart.

Last edited by myosotis; 13-08-2017 at 05:23 PM.