Janet Jackson's ex husband claims that they have a secret child together

valeryjackson

Proud Member
Janet Jackson's past recently re-surfaced when her ex-husband James DeBarge revealed that the singer allegedly had a secret daughter with him. The 53-year-old singer, who was married to Jackson for almost a year (1984 – 85) made the shocking revelation in a new clip of the WE TV series Growing Up Hip Hop.

Janet-Jackson-and-James-DeBarge.jpg

In the video, DeBarge is confronted by his daughter Kristinia about an article mentioning the baby, when he opened up to reveal the big secret.

He said, "I'm tired of the secrecy. I'm tired of the truth not coming forward, and people being a coward when it comes to it. And I thought it was wise for me to speak out now because it needs to be addressed."

"To be honest with you, I didn't know," he continued making the confession to his 26-year-old daughter, "I was under the impression that there was no baby, and I wanted to believe it's not true. But it is."

IBTimes UK has reached out to Jackson's representatives for a comment and is awaiting response.

The Rhythm Nation hitmaker had a short-lived marriage with R&B singer DeBarge after the pair eloped in the year 1984. Although they got married, but according to reports, their marriage was declared null and void in 1985.

[video=youtube;rKUY49nyP3M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKUY49nyP3M[/video]

Presently, the 50-year-old singer-songwriter is married to Qatari business magnate Wissam Al Mana, and the couple is even expecting their first child together. Earlier, the younger sister of late music legend Michael Jackson created quite a stir when she stepped out in an Islamic style dress for a stroll on the streets of London. So much so, that reports claimed that the All for You singer might have even converted to Islam.

Although, it is not clear how far along Jackson is in her pregnancy, reports speculated a baby news right after the songstress cancelled her Unbreakable world tour.

"My husband and I are planning a family so I'm going to have to delay the tour. Please, if you can, try and understand it's important that I do this now, I have to rest up, doctor's orders, but I have not forgotten about you, I will continue the tour as soon as I possibly can," she had said at the time.

Amid all these there were even rumours of surrogacy, but the singer's brother Tito Jackson denied the claims. She's doing very well. She's taking it easy. As you know, she is off tour, protecting her health," he said.

Source: Entertainment tonight.

disgusting and vile liars. Why people give such scumbags an airtime? who cares what this junkie has to say?!

We've heard this before and "WE DON'T FRICKING CARE DEBARGE!!!" It's getting too old.

They need to stop with lie now. I have a sister who still think this lie is true but like I told her, why would Janet keep a baby secret. First, she was a married woman, RICH, with a great career, large family that loved kids-I do not think Mrs. Katherine would go for that as well while other grandkids are shown, etc. And after 30 years, if this was true which I do NOT believe and NEVER did, she would not have to stay a secret especially with the internet. this is one of the oldest lies.

"To be honest with you, I didn't know," he continued making the confession to his 26-year-old daughter, "I was under the impression that there was no baby, and I wanted to believe it's not true. But it is."

So he doesn't really know, but he read it in the tabloids? Okay then...

Wait. 26-year-old daughter. That means she should have been born in 1990. At time, Janet remarried and had been divorced from Debarge for a couple of years. Doesn't make sense.

Anything for TV ratings (money). Same garbage story that sold tabloids back in the day (money).

I can't believe he's still talking about this mess knowing damn well it's not true.
I also hate how he's bringing this up around the same time Janet is expecting her actual first baby.
She doesn't need any stress or worries other then making sure both her and her baby are okay.

Attention seekers like him make me want to slap them.

He must desparately need some $$$$$$$ if he has proof show the receipts. Otherwise he needs to crawl back under that rock (pardon the pun) he came from.

I still call BS... Why every wannabe Jackson looks like... Well I don't know how to be politically correct with this one.. Just, just... yeah!

I still call BS... Why every wannabe Jackson looks like... Well I don't know how to be politically correct with this one.. Just, just... yeah!

I agree, he is a opportunistic loser......I guess in a couple years when the money runs out from these "exclusives" he will be at it again.

Re: Tiffany Whyte

James mother was on Inside Edition claiming this girl was the secret child and this week James's sister was apologizing about it, but said there was a baby that was "lost." I guess that means miscarriage.
The girl on this one is not the same girl James claimed a few months ago.

So how many dozens of Janet "babies" have been out there in the last 30 years? Please.

I feel sorry for him but I think he need attention. I don't believe it.-_-

Back