Lady Gaga Wears Iconic Jacket Belonging to Michael Jackson at Hillary Clinton Rally

CherubimII

Proud Member
I didn't see this posted yet.

By Chloe Melas, CNN
Updated 7:27 PM ET, Tue November 8, 2016
161108004242-north-carolina-hillary-clinton-rally-lady-gaga-sot-00001312-exlarge-169.jpg

Source: CNN

Lady Gaga rallies voters for Clinton in North Carolina 02:55
Story highlights
  • Lady Gaga wore a jacket previously owned by Michael Jackson to Hillary Clinton's rally Monday night
  • Jackson wore the same jacket to the White House in 1990
  • (CNN)If you thought Lady Gaga's outfit at Hillary Clinton's rally Monday night looked familiar, you're right.

Gaga took the stage in North Carolina at Clinton's final campaign event and fans were quick to point out that the singer's jacket looked a lot like Michael Jackson's famous threads.
As it turns out, the jacket was indeed once owned by the King of Pop. Jackson actually wore the black and red military-esque ensemble to the White House in 1990 when he met with President George H. W. Bush and received a humanitarian award.

what do fans want her to do with his clothing? aside from the obvious response of make a museum.

When I saw it on her I said that looked like Mj's jacket. And where are these nuts thinking Lady Gaga was dressed like a Nazi. Some people will find anything to complain about.

when I saw it on her, it was already posted here with negative connotations from fans so I don't realllllly know what I would have thought without influence of others.

Back