Bruno Mars - 24K Magic (Album)

kai

Premium Member
Did you check it out ?
It have so much influences by James Brown & Michael Jackson.
Songs to check out:

24K Magic:
Sounds like 80s track with modern elements & old school talk box effect.

Perm:
All i can say is James Brown :D

Versace On The Floor:
could be a track which also michael would sing in the 80s :)

Finesse:
Am i the only one who hear 90s Dangerous Influences? Sometimes it sounds like "Remember the time"!

Now i like Bruno :D

I was about to make a thread about this album yesterday! So far this is my favorite album of the year. Love the throwback to the 80's and 90's on this album.

Chunky is so similar to Baby Be Mine! The chord progressions and the beat and the bridge. Such A great track
[youtube]oacaq_1TkMU[/youtube]

Too Good To Say Goodbye straight up sounds like Jackson 5 from the motown era. I heard babyface co-wrote this song so i'm not surprised

I have been playing this album on repeat!

Can't believe no-one here is at least checking this out :D

Did you see his performance at the American Music Awards last Sunday? LOVED the breakdown dance in the middle-SO GLAD he opened the show too-didn't have to suffer through the rest. Lol.

(I'm posting this one because the official VEVO one cuts off their feet!!! How crazy is that?)

Last edited:
I've been listening to it (side note ^ the performance was good) I like the album, I think a littttttle off the deep end in the 90's R&B but great melodies..

More promotion for 24K Magic-Bruno on Car Pool Karaoke Tuesday night (tomorrow). Hope the Hooligans appear in the back seat of the car.

I love his new album,so glad we have Bruno.

Finesse sounds very much like Remember the time.And Chunky sounds like Baby be mine.I wonder why he sang that song on Victoria secret though.Versace on the floor would have been more fitting.

Back