Alien: Covenant (2017) (Sequel to PROMETHEUS)

Victory2004

Proud Member
Teaser Poster
Cx-4QQ8UAAAvZSX.jpg

I'm excited about this. The only bad thing is that this delays the Neill Blomkamp's Alien movie with Sigourney Weaver and Michael Biehn. They aren't getting any younger so they should make it soon. I want that more than this.

Last edited:
Can't wait! Good to see xenomorphs again but I feel like Ridley Scott just wanted to make a sequel to Prometheus but the studio wanted xenomorphs. Then at some point he said fine. It has been long time since we have seen a good Alien movie. Alien and Aliens are masterpieces. I re-watched Alien: Resurrection few days ago. Even though it's not great I have always liked it somehow. It has boring characters but the movie looks very good visually.

I watched Prometheus for the 2nd time. It was terrible. I can't believe I liked it when it first game. The only good character was David and nothing interesting happened. Story was stupid and the alien threat in this was very bland. I wish this movie took place on LV-426 from the original Alien like we thought before seeing this but no. Also they should have just casted Lance Henriksen as Peter Weyland. :(

Last edited:
Here's YouTube Movie Reviewer Chris Stuckmann's Reviews of all the ALIEN films including both ALIEN VS. PREDATOR films except for PROMETHEUS which he already reviewed the year it came out. Chris had an in-depth discussion with his buddy Matthew Brando on the extensive pre-production of ALIEN 3, failed drafts, recycled ideas and the eventual theatrical cut plus discuss the differences between the theatrical cut and the assembly cut, and which is better. Plus a Hilariocity review of ALIEN: RESURRECTION

Last edited:
Spoilers!

I saw this yesterday and it was ok but nothing special. A lot better than Prometheus and it was great to see Xenomorphs again. Michael Fassbender was great as always. Also I'm so glad that this wasn't PG-13. I hope we start to see more big budget R-rated movies.

Characters did stupid things like in Prometheus. People walking around alone and they could have avoided the alien spores if they just had space suits on. That might be a smart thing to do if you go to an unknow alien planet. There were stupid things but I still enjoyed the movie.

Last edited:
Spoilers!

I saw this yesterday and it was ok but nothing special. A lot better than Prometheus and it was great to see Xenomorphs again. Michael Fassbender was great as always. Also I'm so glad that this wasn't PG-13. I hope we start to see more big budget R-rated movies.

Characters did stupid things like in Prometheus. People walking around alone and they could have avoided the alien spores if they just had space suits on. That might be a smart thing to do if you go to an unknown alien planet. There were stupid things but I still enjoyed the movie.
Characters did stupid things in ALIEN & ALIENS too. I thought the film was good and agree that it was better than PROMETHEUS.

Back