I made my audition

wonderouzdj2

Proud Member
Check it out. at this moment i have 2k views already & the auditions were this morning.

Brilliant! Really good.

What's it an audition for?

yeah what is this for? very curious

You can move man! Congrats! Great audish! You should try out for Cirque! Very fluid movements.

You've clearly put in a lot of time and effort. Its very very good, well done and keep it up.

You can move man! Congrats! Great audish! You should try out for Cirque! Very fluid movements.

I wish i knew how to contact them for that

THANK YOU ALL VERY VERY MUCH. It means alot!
This is what the audition is for
0e7cc4047c1adeab88ce9fd16f69aca2.jpg

I wish i knew how to contact them for that

THANK YOU ALL VERY VERY MUCH. It means alot!
This is what the audition is for
0e7cc4047c1adeab88ce9fd16f69aca2.jpg
You go to their website and somewhere on it is an area that lets you know what their looking for and where they hold auditions. You would be great in MJ One or some other big tribute show. Congrats again. Brilliant. :cool:

Keep us all posted on how you get on!

Cirque seem to be auditioning for 'athletes' and 'circus performers' in January 2017.. I guess they audition for all their different shows at once.
Hopefully there will be dance auditions later in the year..... Keep a look out on their website!

Note: This page also says that you can apply at any time of year! See 'dancers - submit your application - general application '

http://en.ext.casting.cirquedusoleil.com/ts2mmx__JobDetails?jobId=a0xA00000012d2QIAQ&tSource=

For more information on what to include in your application and how to prepare your video demo, please click here.

Qualifications: •18 years or older;
•Professional-calibre dancer with solid stage experience;
•Basic technique in a wide range of styles;
•A talent for improvisation;
•Excellent physical condition.
Your profile:

Upon creating your profile and applying online, you will be asked questions that will help us in the evaluation of your profile. Please note that answering these questions will help in a better evaluation of your profile for roles on our current shows and new creations. However, the answers are not compulsory to apply online and submit your material in order to be evaluated by the Casting team.

All complete profiles (résumé/CV, photos and video demo) will be evaluated by a talent scout from the Casting team. Only selected candidates will be contacted in order to complete the application process in view of potential employment.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREPARE YOUR APPLICATION - DANCERS

The information that follows concerns adding your profile to our bank of general applications only. If you would like to apply for a specific role or an audition, please refer to the description of the position that interests you.
Please prepare the following materials for submission with your online application: •a resumé;
•two or more photos. At least one of which is a headshot and at least one of which is a full body shot;
•a maximum of three recent videos not exceeding 10 minutes in total length and including at least one solo performance. In group sequences, please clearly identify yourself. We accept video files in all formats except for executable (.exe) files. Your video does not have to be of excellent quality, a simple homemade video is fine. We want images that haven't been touched up or edited.

WHAT SHOULD THE VIDEO CONTAIN?

•A one-minute presentation to the camera: tell us your name, general background and the reasons for your interest in joining Cirque du Soleil ;
•Excerpts of the following elements filmed in studio and/or on stage: •Dance choreography in your main discipline demonstrating your technical and artistic skills;
•Improvisation
•If applicable, other style(s) of dance and relevant abilities (examples: folk dance, gumboot, gymnastics, singing, circus arts, etc.).

https://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/jobs/casting/events/audition-calendar.aspx

Last edited:
Wow, you're really good!
You're a talented dancer, and you have the mannerisms and facial expressions down perfectly! I hope you win :)

I just want to thank everyone for the LOVE. Over 10k views,100shares & pleanty of love/likes. I've had a hit of million views before but this 10k & counting is something way more special. I feel the love from you all & I promise you all a very proper show that you're gonna love I swear #justwait I know Michael is looking down on me watching. I hope I do him justice to perfection as he would if he was here!!
2087ca3abcd8a261d854d8a73c98bc2a.jpg

I just want to thank everyone for the LOVE. Over 10k views,100shares & pleanty of love/likes. I've had a hit of million views before but this 10k & counting is something way more special. I feel the love from you all & I promise you all a very proper show that you're gonna love I swear #justwait I know Michael is looking down on me watching. I hope I do him justice to perfection as he would if he was here!!
2087ca3abcd8a261d854d8a73c98bc2a.jpg
Best of wishes from me!
I'll send some good vibes your way, LOL.
I hope you win!:)

Back