Wow! Blanket Looks Just Like His Dad!

Sun proving once again why they are such a shitty paper. They mentioned the dangling incident and make it sound like MJ was a horrible dad who harassed his kids by making them wear masks in public. Idiots.

Last edited:
He's not his biological son.

What the f*** does it matter to your ass though?
At this point I wouldn't give a damn about people saying that they aren't his kids because if they don't believe they don't believe, but whenever people say that they aren't his there's almost ALWAYS SUBTEXT about MICHAEL HIMSELF.
When people say they're not his in reality they're just using the kids as another way to INSULT MICHAEL in some way, and Michael slander is NEVER okay with me.

Last edited:
Michael claimed him as his biological son. When any other parent claims a child as their own, people accept it. Why can't Michael be given this kind of respect? Do you tell random people on the street that their kids are not their biological kids because you just decided that they are not? Calling someone a liar without any kind of proof is very disrespectful. They are Michael's biological children until proven otherwise.

I don't really see the resemblance tbh. But that doesn't prove anything, I don't look like my parents either and nobody ever questioned whether we were related, lol. I'm not even sure where this idea comes from that children have to look like carbon copies of their parents, that's not how genetics work and that's not what we see in real life either. As far as skin colour goes, biracial or multiracial people can come in all shades including "white". I don't understand why people insist on having this discussion every time Michael's kids are brought up. At the end of the day, none of us were there during conception and unless the children subject themselves to a DNA test and publish the results, none of us know. It's a pointless debate and ultimately irrelevant.

Oh damn, I always said that he looked the most like his father, though Paris looks like MJ as well. But Blanket is just.. Damn, I would almost say identical!

I have never disrespected you and I have always talked to you correctly so watch your mouth bitch. I say whatever the **** I wanna say. **** you and your thoughts ! Nobody's insulting Michael, I said he's not his biological kid. That's all I said ! He's still his kid. Y'all trying to start drama for nothing.

I don't give a damn about how you've talked to me in the past!
I'm talking to you NOW about a dumb as hell statement you made.
And No, **** YOU, I ain't going to watch shit.
YOUR a dumb bitch because YOU were trying to start drama and now that you GOT IT your mad.
I say whatever the **** I want too, and that includes saying whatever the **** I want in response to other people's dumbass statements.

Any kind of proof ? Michael was black, the kids are white. End of the topic.
What proof do YOU have?
I really don't get people like you.
Sitting there saying they ain't his without an ounce of proof they're not other then looks which can be very deceiving.

So, what's the problem ? Saying they are not his biological kids doesn't mean I don't consider them as Michael's childrens.
Just admit it.
you wanted to start some shit, you got shut down, and now your trying to act like you weren't.
Why the **** else would you come in a thread titled "Wow! Blanket Looks Just Like His Dad!" and say that his own damn son isn't his!
Whether your dumbass knows it or not that's disrespectful and insulting as hell to Michael because of the subtext.

Pgy4Na8aRyBuE.gif

Last edited:
Oh damn, I always said that he looked the most like his father, though Paris looks like MJ as well. But Blanket is just.. Damn, I would almost say identical!
Exactly!
Out of all of them he DOES look the most like Michael which is why I don't get why lougrizli decided to come in this thread and say he of all the kids is not Michael's bio child.
They just wanted to be an asshole and start some shit.

I'm glad they've shown they're true colors though.
After this they'll be on ignore.

Edit: I guess they don't have anything else to say, so their ass is on my ignore list now.

Last edited:
That funny as hell moment when a dumbass post in a thread but you don't have to see what dumb nonsensical shit they have to say because they're on ignore because you don't argue with dumbass assholes, nor care to see what they have to say.
cat-relaxing-in-hammock.jpg

Bye y'all, PDP out.

It's none of my business but your both letting yourselves down badly. Perhaps you both need to let it go now.

It's none of my business but your both letting yourselves down badly. Perhaps you both need to let it go now.

You're right ! I apologize to the people who came on this thread to talk about the real subject (Blanket looking like Michael) and end up seeing two kids fighting.

Anywho, to get the thread back on topic, he really does look a lot like Michael.
You can really see it when you look at his face although his body is built similar to Michael's too.:yes:

You're right ! I apologize to the people who came on this thread to talk about the real subject (Blanket looking like Michael) and end up seeing two kids fighting.
Well done for apologising, it always takes a person of strong character to apologise.

Regarding the topic, I'll have to check out the pics.

Wow!! That kid looks like Mike! Their all great kids and it's great to see them all doing well.

Anyone else notice Blanket's hand gesture/wave is the EXACT same as MJ's. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I did. First thing I noticed is he has his dad's hands.

I think Blanket looks very much like his father, body shape, everything. A handsome young man. Please can we all start being respectful to each other.

What did Michael say on Bashir about the conception of the children - I have a vague memory of him changing his story over the course of the filming on one aspect.

I agree they are his kids because he was a loving father to them, and that we should respect his privacy and theirs.

But the kids just do not appear to be his biologically, in my opinion. I think Blanket probably is the most like him physically but I think it's more us wishing he was...

If Michael chose not to use his sperm on those occasions, I think it would be a fascinating discussion to consider why not. It is probably however against the rules.

What did Michael say on Bashir about the conception of the children - I have a vague memory of him changing his story over the course of the filming on one aspect.
The thing he changed his story about was who Blanket's mother is. First he says it's a woman he had a relationship with, then later on he says it's a surrogat

Perhaps he just felt with his lupus and vitiligo, that he didn't want to pass any of those things on to his own children (which is quite astonishing when you consider that Prince himself went on to have vitiligo, I mean, what are the odds?).
Is that not proof enough? That Prince has vitiligo?

Michael said his sperm is in all of his children. I don't understand why some people completely choose to ignore Michael's words. I believe 100% that they are his biological children, because I do not see why he would have to lie about it

And here we are, discussing about PPB's paternity. On a Michael Jackson forum.

At the end of the day, it's Michael who raised PPB and considered them as his children. And PPB consider Michael as their father.

Birthing children isn't what makes someone a parent ; raising them is.

Any kind of proof ? Michael was black, the kids are white. End of the topic.
But but but.. the argument that Michael is black and his kids are white.. please stop with that and educate yourself..

Last edited:
Michael claimed him as his biological son. When any other parent claims a child as their own, people accept it. Why can't Michael be given this kind of respect? Do you tell random people on the street that their kids are not their biological kids because you just decided that they are not? Calling someone a liar without any kind of proof is very disrespectful. They are Michael's biological children until proven otherwise.
If I could post this ten times, I would. Michael said they're his. So did Debbie. So do the kids. He was there when they were born. His name is on their birth certificates. Millions of Pictures and wannabe baby daddies prove nothing either way.
Unless the kids say otherwise with a DNA test, Michael's words are facts.

I'm pretty sure this subject is taboo on the forum anyway.

I wasn´t talking about you matty, sorry you felt it´s aimed at you. For some reason what I quoted is not showing.

Back