Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 110

Thread: Michael to be subject of a Barbara Walters TV special.

   
  1. #31
    Points: 27,222, Level: 97
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 74.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mesa, Arizona
    Posts
    11,412
    Points
    27,222
    Level
    97
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,640 Posts

    Default Re: Michael to be subject of a Barbara Walters TV special.

    sh** if I were in MJ's shoes I'd ask my mom not to look or read into allegations against me..
    **He lives forever within us**

  2. #32
    Points: 2,689, Level: 31
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Goddess4Real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    767
    Points
    2,689
    Level
    31
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 440 Times in 219 Posts

    Default Re: Michael to be subject of a Barbara Walters TV special.

    I just don't trust her......based on her past actions towards MJ. Talk about condescending. I get the same vibes about her like I do with Oprah when it comes to anything MJ related.
    Last edited by Goddess4Real; 06-12-2016 at 07:15 PM.

  3. #33
    Points: 55,618, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    melbourne australia
    Posts
    20,174
    Points
    55,618
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 2,088 Times in 1,202 Posts

    Default Re: Michael to be subject of a Barbara Walters TV special.

    I personally don't think she is as bad as Diane Sawyer ...imo

    Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

  4. #34
    Points: 2,689, Level: 31
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Goddess4Real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    767
    Points
    2,689
    Level
    31
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 440 Times in 219 Posts

    Default Re: Michael to be subject of a Barbara Walters TV special.

    Quote Originally Posted by 8701girl View Post
    I personally don't think she is as bad as Diane Sawyer ...imo


    Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
    I don't like Diane either.

  5. #35
    Points: 27,222, Level: 97
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 74.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mesa, Arizona
    Posts
    11,412
    Points
    27,222
    Level
    97
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,640 Posts

    Default Re: Michael to be subject of a Barbara Walters TV special.

    There are not many us fans like/trust... barely a few, and that could be stretching it!!
    **He lives forever within us**

  6. #36
    Points: 4,895, Level: 44
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdrive1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    804
    Points
    4,895
    Level
    44
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 698 Times in 238 Posts

    Default Re: Michael to be subject of a Barbara Walters TV special.

    I don't trust her too

  7. #37
    Points: 29,338, Level: 99
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,055
    Points
    29,338
    Level
    99
    Thanks
    1,948
    Thanked 11,480 Times in 2,541 Posts

    Default Re: Michael to be subject of a Barbara Walters TV special.

    Video:http://www.usmagazine.com/news/micha...mirror-w456447

    Remembering Michael Jackson as a father, not just as a superstar. TJ Jackson, Michael's nephew and the guardian of his children, tells Barbara Walters about what the star was like as a parent on Barbara Walters Presents: Michael Jackson: The Man in the Mirror, premiering Tuesday, December 20.

    The Investigation Discovery special's preview clip, which is exclusive to Us Weekly, shows the broadcasting legend asking TJ, 38, what he taught Michael Jr., 19, Paris, 18, and Prince, 14.

    Walters tells viewers in narration, "Certainly, Michael left behind a musical legacy that is vast and indelible, but he also left behind a personal legacy — his children and his family. In 2012, Michael's nephew TJ formally joined Michael's mother, Katherine, as coguardian of his children."

    TJ, a singer whose father is Jackson 5 original member Tito Jackson, explains that Michael had already instilled important values in the children before his June 2009 death.

    "I don't think there's anything I had to teach them because my uncle taught them everything they need to know," TJ says. "All the important things — their core ethics and values are so strong, and there's moments where I just hear my uncle's voice come out of them because [of] their love for people and their innocence."

    As for what he tells Michael's kids about their father, TJ reveals, "I don't even spend time on my uncle with them as a performer. I just try to make sure that they know their father was one of the greatest, greatest fathers. And that's why it's tough for me, because he never got to finish his job as a parent."

    Watch the clip above. Barbara Walters Presents: Michael Jackson: The Man in the Mirror airs on Investigation Discovery Tuesday, December 20, at 8 p.m. ET.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:


  9. #38
    Points: 22,605, Level: 93
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 745
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    6,947
    Points
    22,605
    Level
    93
    Thanks
    19,247
    Thanked 6,821 Times in 3,030 Posts

    Default Re: Michael to be subject of a Barbara Walters TV special.

    Well, this is about to start in about 2 minutes-anyone else out there going to watch it. I'm going to give it a shot.


    ETA: Oh, wow-they're showing a ton of outtakes from the Sylvia Chase interview-that I don't think I've ever seen before.

    Continued: They're using Steve Knopper ()as the expert on his life-and they've already discussed the cosmetic surgery-the nose, chin, eyes-nobody is there to dispute anything about it-they're just flying through it. Now they're going to start on the allegations.

    She did great on the Chandler stuff. Now we're getting to the Arvizos.
    That went fine as well. The cases left no doubt that he was innocent, the way I was hearing it. It was fast-but she said no evidence, no child porn, etc. Pointed out both Evan and Janet Arvizo as greedy-

    Bottom line: She surprised me. There were a couple of things I took exception to-and that's because I'm an avid Michael fan who grew up with him and feel like I know more than anybody-like the cosmetic surgery and the drug use supposedly starting with the Pepsi commerical (don't believe that at all)-and a little bit about his "extravagant spending", etc. but on the whole it was a good piece-emphasis on his charity work and helping people-emphasis on his love for his kids and his love for his nephews and family. The magic he left behind.
    Last edited by barbee0715; 21-12-2016 at 02:07 AM.

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to barbee0715 For This Useful Post:


  11. #39
    Points: 7,989, Level: 60
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 161
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,075
    Points
    7,989
    Level
    60
    Thanks
    3,231
    Thanked 3,252 Times in 1,244 Posts

    Default Re: Michael to be subject of a Barbara Walters TV special.

    Eyes? Good lord... :beee: Seriously can't they give it a rest already?

    Glad to hear it was fair about the allegations. Maybe I'll check it out online later if it's there. I wasn't going near it until I heard from fans. What about Tito and TJ? Where they fair with them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Culture changes, fashion change, customs change, great music is immortal." - MJ

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SarahJ For This Useful Post:


  13. #40
    Points: 5,371, Level: 47
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 179
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    744
    Points
    5,371
    Level
    47
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 781 Times in 322 Posts

    Default Re: Michael to be subject of a Barbara Walters TV special.

    Barbra surprised me. I thought the interview was good and decent. I loved her showing the dirtiness of the chandlers and the Arvizos. With their lying evil asses. They showed a little how the 2005 trial was a witch hunt against Michael. They wanted to convict him even if he was innocent and he damn sure was innocent. Great job Barbra, you shocked me.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to michaeljackson&lisamarie For This Useful Post:


  15. #41
    Points: 2,689, Level: 31
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Goddess4Real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    767
    Points
    2,689
    Level
    31
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 440 Times in 219 Posts

    Default Re: Michael to be subject of a Barbara Walters TV special.

    Of course Barbra is gonna be nice towards MJ when she is interviewing his family members, otherwise she wouldn't get the "exclusive footage" etc. The program sounds like an improvement in tone and narrative, compared to the previous shows/specials she has done on him (eg. Bashir bashfest in 2003 3tc).......But I still think she is shady. Anyway thanks for the report
    Keep Calm & Listen to MJ

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goddess4Real For This Useful Post:


  17. #42
    Points: 22,605, Level: 93
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 745
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    6,947
    Points
    22,605
    Level
    93
    Thanks
    19,247
    Thanked 6,821 Times in 3,030 Posts

    Default Re: Michael to be subject of a Barbara Walters TV special.

    Quote Originally Posted by michaeljackson&lisamarie View Post
    Barbra surprised me. I thought the interview was good and decent. I loved her showing the dirtiness of the chandlers and the Arvizos. With their lying evil asses. They showed a little how the 2005 trial was a witch hunt against Michael. They wanted to convict him even if he was innocent and he damn sure was innocent. Great job Barbra, you shocked me.
    Agreed-you could have knocked me over with a feather. Total turn around from that snippy interview she did with him back in 97.
    Said there was no evidence in 93-no evidence in the Arvizo case. Talked about those two parents a bit.

    Glad she mentioned Michael's charity work and his love for his kids and family, etc.

    AND THAT NEW SYLVIA CHASE FOOTAGE WAS EVERYTHING. Woo-woo. I just watched the repeat. My golly!!!!

  18. #43
    Points: 18,200, Level: 85
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 150
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Pink Diamond Princess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    A Place With No Name.
    Posts
    3,018
    Points
    18,200
    Level
    85
    Thanks
    1,258
    Thanked 2,205 Times in 1,007 Posts

    Default Re: Michael to be subject of a Barbara Walters TV special.

    Quote Originally Posted by barbee0715 View Post
    Well, this is about to start in about 2 minutes-anyone else out there going to watch it. I'm going to give it a shot.


    ETA: Oh, wow-they're showing a ton of outtakes from the Sylvia Chase interview-that I don't think I've ever seen before.

    Continued: They're using Steve Knopper ()as the expert on his life-and they've already discussed the cosmetic surgery-the nose, chin, eyes-nobody is there to dispute anything about it-they're just flying through it. Now they're going to start on the allegations.

    She did great on the Chandler stuff. Now we're getting to the Arvizos.
    That went fine as well. The cases left no doubt that he was innocent, the way I was hearing it. It was fast-but she said no evidence, no child porn, etc. Pointed out both Evan and Janet Arvizo as greedy-

    Bottom line: She surprised me. There were a couple of things I took exception to-and that's because I'm an avid Michael fan who grew up with him and feel like I know more than anybody-like the cosmetic surgery and the drug use supposedly starting with the Pepsi commerical (don't believe that at all)-and a little bit about his "extravagant spending", etc. but on the whole it was a good piece-emphasis on his charity work and helping people-emphasis on his love for his kids and his love for his nephews and family. The magic he left behind.
    Eyes though!
    Really!
    LMAO, I can't I really just can't.

    Quote Originally Posted by barbee0715 View Post
    Agreed-you could have knocked me over with a feather. Total turn around from that snippy interview she did with him back in 97.
    Said there was no evidence in 93-no evidence in the Arvizo case. Talked about those two parents a bit.

    Glad she mentioned Michael's charity work and his love for his kids and family, etc.

    AND THAT NEWSYLVIA CHASE FOOTAGE WAS EVERYTHING. Woo-woo. I just watched the repeat. My golly!!!!

    Nooooooooooo!!!!
    I should have watched!!!!!!


    The humble King/Emperor of all music and entertainment, AKA The Greatest entertainer of all time, The standard, and Your faves fave.

  19. #44
    Points: 39,257, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 68.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,189
    Points
    39,257
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    1,385
    Thanked 3,330 Times in 1,405 Posts

    Default Re: Michael to be subject of a Barbara Walters TV special.

    Sounds likeI better watch this...
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Ahess/videos - me dancing MJ - many years ago.

    I would be really glad if you rated or/and commented the videos. Thanks

  20. #45
    Points: 27,222, Level: 97
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 74.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mesa, Arizona
    Posts
    11,412
    Points
    27,222
    Level
    97
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,640 Posts

    Default Re: Michael to be subject of a Barbara Walters TV special.

    does anyone know where I could watch this in full??
    **He lives forever within us**

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •