Dangerous tour 1993 itinerary

heal

Proud Member
I want you guys to help me to reconstruct DWT 1993 dates as if they were done without allegations. I stress that there were no plans to give concerts in 1994. There was plan to end the tour on Christmas 93.

As far as I know:

After Mexico MJ had planned to give 2 concerts in Puerto Rico: November 14 and 16. Then in Caracas, Venezuela November 19 and then in Monterrey, Mexico (1 or 2 concerts, 1 concert November 21). MJ also planned to give 2 concerts in Sydney December 3 and 4 (if I remember correctly) and in Melbourne December 7.

If you can, please also add some picture files of the itinerary. :)

There are also some other cancelled dates for the Dangerous Tour (because of the allegations).

More specifically, the cancelled Dangerous Tour dates included also concerts in Jakarta (Indonesia), Dubai (United Arab Emirates), New Delhi (India) & Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), among others. The exact dates have remained unknown but, in any case, they would have taken place in a two-month period (November – December 1993).

Note that the Dangerous Tour concerts were greatly afflicted by the allegations in various ways. For example, planned Dangerous concerts were cancelled because they were strongly boycotted by the local authorities after the allegations were made public (such as, Dubai).

heal;4176967 said:
I stress that there were no plans to give concerts in 1994. There was plan to end the tour on Christmas 93.

I am not exactly sure whether the Dangerous Tour concerts would have continued in 1994 or not (due to lack of sufficient evidence). But, taking into account MJ’s momentum at that time (1992 – 1993 prior to allegations), in all probability MJ was about to continue with his Dangerous Tour by performing also in the United States (in early 1994).

Last edited:
Back