MJJC Trolls - You are not welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Staff member
Country
United-Kingdom
Guys - as of today, I am now taking a hard line stance against the trolls that seem to have worked their way into my community.

As of now I have shut down 2000 watts, only VIP members have access, I have also shut down new memberships unless they are vetted by me personally.

I will not stand by and let my creation be destroyed by the idiotic selfish and greedy.

As of today, I will now be taking a hard stance to anyone coming here creating a disturbance.

Simply put you are not welcome and you will be instantly banned.

It's time for a change and its time for me to focus on getting my beloved community back to where I first created it.

If you feel upset by any actions you may put in writing your case to contact@mjjcommunity.com.

Regards

Gary - MJJC Owner/Founder

Thank you so much. 2000 Watts was a giant mess and while it is unfortunate that only VIP members have access,I completely understand why you chose this option.

Well guys!!!! you have lougrizli and his attacks to blame for this and also lies about me owning childhoodfountation.com (Yes I did but was nothing more than to create a charity in honour of MJ) which I didn't continue with thus let go once expired, never did I have for sale for $2000 #lies

I think it's a shame the way things escalated but feel you were left with no option than to put your foot down. People have been coming on here recently and completely disrespecting members and the community for no apparent reason other than boredom or lack of a real life. It's one thing to have a difference of opinion and a disagreement but the language and childish behaviour has been ridiculous. People came on here and took complete advantage and took the piss.

Re 2000 Watts. Recently people have completey disrespected it and taken it for granted. When people sign up and immediately up their post count to be able to access 2000 Watts so they can take take take, and then complain and whinge about no leaks, create spam and irrelevant threads, not donate towards the community (whether the financial minimum or any visual or audio material or simply excerise respectful behaviour and be thankful, be a little grateful ) and get into the usual disagreements, one-up-man-ship nonsense that has made it not a very nice place of recent. I'm delighted you've taken this step with 2000 Watts as its only become a playground for users and abusers.

The fans who appreciate and support this community will be the ones who remain, and anyone who's not here for the right reasons should go elsewhere. A spring clean of the trollish nonsense is very good thing right now.

Thank you gaz! I was hoping you were gonna do something bout it cuz it was getting beyond a joke

Gaz, have you shut down 2000 watts temporarily or permanently? And are you going to vett and give proper access to members who aren't causing any harm and not part of the whole trolling drama?

I think it's a shame the way things escalated but feel you were left with no option than to put your foot down. People have been coming on here recently and completely disrespecting members and the community for no apparent reason other than boredom or lack of a real life. It's one thing to have a difference of opinion and a disagreement but the language and childish behaviour has been ridiculous. People came on here and took complete advantage and took the piss.

Re 2000 Watts. Recently people have completey disrespected it and taken it for granted. When people sign up and immediately up their post count to be able to access 2000 Watts so they can take take take, and then complain and whinge about no leaks, create spam and irrelevant threads, not donate towards the community (whether the financial minimum or any visual or audio material or simply excerise respectful behaviour and be thankful, be a little grateful ) and get into the usual disagreements, one-up-man-ship nonsense that has made it not a very nice place of recent. I'm delighted you've taken this step with 2000 Watts as its only become a playground for users and abusers.

The fans who appreciate and support this community will be the ones who remain, and anyone who's not here for the right reasons should go elsewhere. A spring clean of the trollish nonsense is very good thing right now.

Very well put and totally agree - the 2000 watts lot have been on thin ice for some years, now after the attacks and lies by LouGrizli I have had little choice but to act.

Gaz, have you shut down 2000 watts temporarily or permanently? And are you going to vett and give proper access to members who aren't causing any harm and not part of the whole trolling drama?

Yep thanks to LouGrizli 2000 watts is now only available to the VIP group, this will now be permanent to stop the ish that members like him are causing on MJJC.

is there a certain amount you have to donate to obtain VIP ?

Last edited:
Hello Gaz, i have donated a couple of times in the past but i can't see 2000 watts section...why?

Music to my ears. Thanks Gaz. Good to hear the vermin are being taken care of.

It wasn't only the 2000 watts section though, troll clowns were posting really questionable sh1te in the news and Michaelmania section. Either way, bye bye trolls

Edit: plus it worked. Got lazy about donation, this was a kick in the arise to donate again. I spend 50% of my internet time on here. I'd like to keep it that Way!

Last edited:
Hello Gaz, i have donated a couple of times in the past but i can't see 2000 watts section...why?

VIP access only lasts for a year then you have to dontate to gain access again.

Thanks.for the answer Gaz i will donate again shortly

I will donate, but later. Need credit card. So be it.

Everybody, donate! These servers are not for free!

counting-money-3.gif

Last edited:
MJConcertsCollector;4177225 said:
That's unfair for true uses who didn't do anything bad.

Don´t you know that without donators MJJC and with it 2000 watts probably couldn´t continue in the future.
You only have to donate once a year to be a VIP member

Don't have much money...
but now i have Donated for the thrid Time since i'm a Member here. Much LOVE and keep #MJJC alive.
greetings from Germany.

It is absolutely the right choice to make!
I miss the old 2000 watts section and I deeply hope that this move will make it like its posed to be!
Also, merry christmas!

Fully behind your decision Gaz. It will help keep this as THE #1 Michael Jackson forum.

Last edited:
I completely understand your reasoning on this. Now, onwards and upwards. Thank you Gaz for everything.

Really the right decision, thank you Gaz!

It was at the point where that the enjoyment of this great site was waning...

And i think it's also best in regards to the donations. Hopefully this will motivate more & you don't have the monthly hustle anymore.

I will donate soon. As i did before, but it's been a while.

Again Thanks!! And: Trolls keep out!!!

Didn't felt like back in the old days anymore, so good job on this Gary. Just donated!

what if heal or ItsSomething donate? it'll be the same

Yes, I will, but I am not a troll or a negative person. You are. Always arguing and being rude. Even Steve001 and Beakman agree with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back