MJ autographs - Share your story!

Glanni

Proud Member
Country
Germany
Hi guys,

I would like everyone who had the chance to meet Michael to share their story :) Show us your MJ autographs!

I start:

picr.jpg

And here the story in a Video :)

Many know my story about how I met, and heard Michael rehearse 7 days before he passed but a part I often keep out is how my Invincible CD cover sat in his car for several hours, went behind the gates at his Beverly Hills home and never got signed..

Basically every day as Michael went to rehearsal fans would toss memorabilia through the front passenger window and Michael would sign stuff on his way to and from rehearsal and security would bring it back... For whatever reason mine got in his car, back behind his gates.. after It was given back unsigned , BACK behind the gates again and returned unsigned again... What a t rip

I've watched the CD signing videos many times, but this one is great showing what it was like to be there. i didn't know they showed him outside on the screen though.

I have 3 autographs, one from the Invincible cd signing , one from outside the hotel the day after the cd signing and one from Berlin.

This is my Berlin story

All the fans gathered outside the front of The Adolon Hotel
A car pulls up its Michael
All the fans gather around the car.
I see too many fans at the car, so I go up the street to the traffic lights
Eventually the car moves off, fans start running after the car.
As Im halfway up the street already I have a head start and keep up with the car for longer
Eventually I can run no more and decided to go back to the hotel
Next minute a taxi stops in traffic and someone shouts at me and the car door opens
Fans who had been at the hotel recognise me and pull me into the taxi and off we go on a mad follow that car drive around Berlin, following Michael
The taxi driver is amazing, and dosent loose him
We are the only taxi of fans who didnt loose him and when we get to the music shop we are the only fans there.
We run into the shop and manage to get into the top floor of the shop where Michael is before security stop everyone.
The girl in the red coat is the girl who recognised me and got me into the taxi.
In the video you can see the top of my head and hear me saying to Michael I came all the way from Ireland
I had a gift for Michael in my bag and I gave it to him.
Then I realised he was signing autographs
I had a photo of him which I had taken outside The Lanesbourough Hotel in March 2001 in my wallet
I took that out and managed to get him to sign it.

Alot of people have a negative view of this video BUT they dont understand what is actually going on. Alot of fans get angry that we are in the shop around him and "wont leave him alone, even when he goes to a music shop, he cant get a minutes peace"

The REAL story
Its a PR stunt.
The cameras with him are from the local Berlin TV station. It was a PR stunt to get publicity for the jacket he is wearing. That jacket was sold at a charity auction 2 days later. Michael going shopping wearing the jacket and all of us fans around him, reacting the way we did made sure that the jacket raised alot money for charity

wow, really cool, thanks for sharing! can you show your 3 autographs, too? :)

Thanks for sharing your story moonstreet!
I appreciate a lot of this as I became a fan of his after his death and never had a chance to meet him in person...
Isn't it nice you even have a video footage. Love the part "No, I love you the most! NAHHHH"

Back