Thread: Paris Jackson Thread--"I'm constantly learning from my journeys."

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,657 Times in 664 Posts

Default Re: Paris Jackson Thread--"I'm constantly learning from my journeys."

Quote Originally Posted by HIStoric View Post
    AHH that's so cool! I'd definitely love for her to be in ST, I can't wait for Season 2! For those who don't watch it, Barbee is right. Season 2 is amongst the most anticipated television events of 2017!

However how do we know it's for Stranger Things though? Nothings been confirmed has it? In saying that, the final two episodes of the season are being filmed currently and given Millie Bobby Brown plays the most important character... gets you wondering...
    I don't think she'll be on Stranger Things. It seems like it's a different project she's filming with Millie Bobby Brown. But I guess we'll see...

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 Times in 803 Posts

Paris Jackson has completed a photo session for the May 2017 issue of the Vanity Fair magazine. I'm mobile , and I can't post them now. Hopefully, someone else can google Paris Jackson and post her Vanity Fair pictures. Thanks<3

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 647
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,340 Times in 2,224 Posts

VANITY FAIR‏@VanityFair
    Like her father, @ParisJackson is comfortable in front of the camera. Read her interview with Vanity Fair:
    http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017...social_twitter

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 96
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 1,129 Posts

Sadly there are also pictures which hints she is cutting herself again.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Paris Jackson Is Ready for the Spotlight . . . on Her Own Terms | Vanity Fair

With a modeling contract, TV guest spots, and musical inclinations of her own, the King of Pop’s daughter is ready to take on the world.

Paris Jackson: Vanity Fair It Girl

Paris Jackson, photographed in Los Angeles.
    Photo: Photograph by Jean-Baptiste Mondino.

Perhaps the only thing more challenging than growing up with the King of Pop as your single parent would be growing up in that shadow—and not talking about it. Paris Jackson, the 19-year-old model and actress, is the second of Michael Jackson’s three children, raised in the surreal world of Neverland Ranch, Bubbles the chimpanzee, and the paternal pride of one of the most influential icons in music history.

Yet Michael, who died when Paris was 11, is a topic that she would rather not discuss publicly. The few times she has, her words have been misconstrued, like when she was quoted earlier this year telling Harper’s Bazaar, “I was the princess,” and blogs speculated she was calling herself the favorite child. When she posted the magazine on her Instagram account, she removed the cover line “I was perfect in my dad’s eyes.”

While she’s adamant about keeping her family memories private, everything else is up for grabs. She happily reveals that she sings and can play a few instruments—“but I haven’t yet felt the need to make a career out of it. We’ll see.”

Earlier this year, Jackson signed with IMG Models and guest-starred on Lee Daniels’s girl-group series, Star, but growing up she wanted to be an astronaut, a vet, and then a nurse. “I guess the recurring theme was that I wanted to make a difference,” she says. When she appeared at the Grammys in February, she gave a shout-out to Dakota Access Pipeline protesters and is quick to speak out against President Trump’s climate-change agenda. “It’s unthinkable to dismantle the E.P.A. It’s hard to stay focused on the crucial issues with the daily distractions coming from the White House.”

Like her father, she is comfortable in front of the camera—though she’s not focused solely on entertaining. “I think it’s important to show our youth that one shouldn’t compare another’s highlight reel to their own behind the scenes.”

http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/04/paris-jackson-is-ready-for-the-spotlight-on-her-own-terms

God, I thank you for allowing Michael to continue to watch over his children:

Prince Michael, Paris, and Blanket ("Bigi").

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CherubimII For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,009 Times in 1,149 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Annita View Post
    Sadly there are also pictures which hints she is cutting herself again.
    No im pretty sure they are old scars from before ...self cutting scars never really fade away...

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

They must be recent because she didn´t have them when she´s in Hawaii with Snoddy.

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Vanity ugly? Hell no!!!

Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,009 Times in 1,149 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Virre View Post
    They must be recent because she didn´t have them when she´s in Hawaii with Snoddy.

I cant even see the scars ....

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Default ReTJ Jackson‏@tjjackson So prou: Paris Jackson Thread--"I'm constantly learning from my journeys."

Thanks for the info, Paris78

TJ Jackson‏@tjjackson

So proud of @princemjjjaxon. Your humility/desire to give back is inspirational. Keep making a difference. I love u!

Paris-Michael K. J.‏@ParisJackson

yeah. that's my big brother right there. ❤ @princemjjjaxon
    https://t.co/sMMJaJIoIM

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CherubimII For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Paris is in New York City, NY.

"No need for greed or hungerA brotherhood of man
    Imagine all the people sharing all the world."

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Thanks for this find, Habibi
    It's confirmed now that Paris will be attending the Met Gala on Monday. This years theme is Japanese designer Rei Kawakubo.

http://www.hollywood...hat-know-998483

The guest list:
    Along with a who's who of fashion designers, Brie Larson, Gwyneth Paltrow, Frances Bean Cobain, Courtney Love, Bella and Gigi Hadid, Chrissy Teigen, Dakota Johnson, Hailee Steinfeld, Lorde, Hailey Baldwin, Paris Jackson, Ruth Negga, Sarah Paulson, Zendaya, Zoe Kravitz and more are expected to attend the event, which is being sponsored by Conde Nast, Apple, Farfetch.com, H&M and Maison Valentino.

The dress code:
    Attendees are encouraged to dress in the spirit of the "avant-garde," according to a Met spokeswoman. It's going to be sight to see how stars interpret the theme when they ascend the Met's steps. While some stars (like co-chairs Perry and Pharrell) will wear Comme des Garcons, others will be dressed by the designers who are taking them. So far, we know Zendaya will wear Dolce & Gabbana and Celine Dion will be in Versace — both will be styled by Law Roach. Mandy Moore will wear Michael Kors' "nod to Kawakubo," says stylist Erica Cloud.

"I think that Comme has such a broad influence on fashion that the dresses will be less out there than other times," adds stylist Kate Young, who works with Michelle Williams and Selena Gomez, of what we might see on the carpet.

Red Eye Makeup and Cotton Candy Hair? 6 Beauty Predictions for the Met Gala Red Carpet | Pret-a-Reporter

Makeup pro Vincent Oquendo, who's working with Paris Jackson for the event, predicts makeup will mimic "how Rei works with makeup in her collections." Notes Andersen: "I think we will be blown away this year with beauty. I can’t wait to see how creative this red carpet gets."

Pastel Eye Color

The Inspiration: Fall 2007
    Who Should Try It: Paris Jackson.

Her makeup man, Oquendo, calls the '07 show of his favorites because Kawakubo "wanted to transport her audience to another world. She showed something you would get out of the dream of a young girl, including the big and frizzy hair and bold pastel eyeshadow paired with a bleached brow and blended to perfection like two pastel clouds on the eyes." Oquendo's used pastels on clients including Jackson and Charlotte Le Bon in recent months, so it’s a strong possibility he’ll play it up here. Although Jackson tends toward the more natural when it comes to beauty — save for spiky faux eyelashes — what better opportunity to make a bold statement than at her debut Met Gala?
    [/QUOTE]

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CherubimII For This Useful Post: