Thread: Paris Jackson Thread--"I'm constantly learning from my journeys."

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 819 Posts

Default Re: Paris Jackson Thread--"I'm constantly learning from my journeys."

OK, so let's change the subject. Here's a picture Paris posted on her instagram. She's working a crossword puzzle:

God, I thank you for allowing Michael to continue to watch over his children:

Prince Michael, Paris, and Blanket ("Bigi").

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CherubimII For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 264
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,414 Times in 2,258 Posts

Teen Vogue‏@TeenVogue
    "...I was born with a platform, and I didn’t want to waste it." – @ParisJackson on stepping into the spotlight:

Music is my number-one favorite form of expression; it’s gotten me through the toughest of times and the best of times. It’s brought me comfort when I was alone and has brought even more joy when I’m in good company,' Jackson tells the magazine in their June music issue.

After a long time of thinking, I started to really see the kind of impact I already have on people, how I was born with a platform, and I didn’t want to waste it.'

Jackson claims she is taking modelling and acting gigs to boost her public profile so she can bring attention to causes close to her heart.

Still, she tells the magazine that her platform does come with its downsides.

The bigger the spotlight, the bigger the target. People can be really cruel. I’ve learned that no matter what you do, you will always receive some kind of ridicule for it.'

She continues, 'It doesn’t matter if your heart is in the right place—someone will always have a reason to hate you.'

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUKN5qNh...y=parisjackson

parisjackson
    thank you @teenvogue @hamilton @markvmode @voguemagazine @elainewelteroth @saramoonves @aarondemey1 @stephstonenails @itboygregk @starworksgroup i'm very grateful to have been able to choose something very important to me to talk about and not have my words twisted for once. you guys are really dope people.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 264
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,414 Times in 2,258 Posts

We Texted With Paris Jackson and It Was EVERYTHING
    http://www.teenvogue.com/story/paris...issue-activism

After a secluded childhood and a private adolescence, Paris Jackson made the decision to step into the spotlight earlier this year. But following a whirlwind media blitz, the rising star took to social media to make sure the world knew her side of the story. Here, Paris says it all — via text message — in her own, unfiltered words.
    Teen Vogue: Hi, Paris! It’s nice chatting with you again. I hope you had a good time at our cover shoot?
    Paris Jackson: Yeah, loads of fun! Everyone was super nice.
    TV: Good, I’m glad. You’ve had quite an incredible start to the year — magazine covers, red carpets, awards shows. I was wondering: Was this a conscious decision to step out more? And if so, what helped drive that decision?
    PJ: I honestly used to have no motivation whatsoever to be in the public eye; it scared me. I’ve seen what it can do to people, [and] plenty get hurt. But after a long time of thinking, I started to really see the kind of impact I already have on people, how I was born with a platform, and I didn’t want to waste it. There are so many people who work their entire lives to create a platform and mine was just handed to me.... Why not use it for something important? So many people right now are so focused on what kind of shoes this person has, the designer purse they carry, what car they drive, [or] whether they wear the same outfit more than once. I want to use my platform for something other than that. I want to actually make a difference. So everything that I’m doing—the acting, the modeling—it’s all just to grow my platform so I can use my voice for things that matter.
    TV: Yes! I love your Instagram because you’re constantly posting about causes that matter to you. What was the sort of genesis of your activism and your concern for our environment and social justice?
    PJ: Aww, thanks! Well, from a young age, I’ve always cared about the wellness of animals and the environment. I watched a lot of documentaries as a kid, lol (total nerd). I was also thankfully brought up with what I think is a really good education with regards to the history of our country. I studied colonialism for a while and learned about the injustices behind it, and I remember being so infuriated by it. That feeling has only grown as I’ve gotten older and started seeing the injustices that happen every single day in modern times. I wanna do something about it.
    TV: Resist! What cause right now is particularly dear to your heart?
    PJ: Power to the people. What’s happening in Venezuela has been heavy on my mind recently, mostly because of the how the citizens are really, really struggling right now. Do you know how much most of them get paid, like, hourly? It’s outrageous, not to mention [many of them] can barely afford food, and when they can, there’s hardly any food for them to buy.
    TV: [Editor’s note: Following the global collapse of oil prices and a soaring inflation rate, Venezuela has been suffering a shortage of food and basic goods. The crime rate is one of the highest in the world, and protests against President Maduro have drawn hundreds of thousands.] Any advice for our readers on how they might be able to help the situation there?
    PJ: Honestly, right now it’s a matter of getting the word out there. We gotta make sure everyone knows about it. We have to stay educated, stay informed, and use our voices. Change can’t happen with ignorance. If we stay quiet, it’s easier for the Man to ignore us. We have to push the government to listen. I think right now social media is a good place to start, to create a movement. Feel me?
    TV: I’m glad you’re using your position in this world for good.
    PJ: It’s my only purpose on this earth, I think.
    TV: Since you’ve stepped out into the spotlight more, though, I ’m sure you’ve been through some ups and downs. What’s been a highlight for you recently?
    PJ: Well, it’s exactly that—bringing awareness to the not-so-pretty things going on in this world. I mean, you look at all these articles published [about] what is supposed to be “news,” and it’s all celebrity gossip. What I’m trying to do is show people the suffering that’s going on, the lies and manipulation, show them what is wrong and what we can do to fix it.
    TV: Interesting. Have you had your own challenges with the media as you’ve become more of a public figure?
    PJ: Of course. The bigger the spotlight, the bigger the target. People can be really cruel. I’ve learned that no matter what you do, you will always receive some kind of ridicule for it. It doesn’t matter if your heart is in the right place—someone will always have a reason to hate you. But that being said, I’ve also learned that it really doesn’t matter and that as long as I follow my heart and continue trying to do what’s right, I’m on the right path.
    TV: Words of wisdom! I like it. Well, for this interview, you’re on the cover of our music issue, and I remember you playing DJ on set with us. Who are your favorite musicians right now?

[MUSIC HAS] GOTTEN ME THROUGH THE TOUGHEST OF TIMES.

PJ: Music is my number-one favorite form of expression; it’s gotten me through the toughest of times and the best of times. It’s brought me comfort when I was alone and has brought even more joy when I’m in good company. Music is everything to me. I’m still stuck on listening to the classics: the Beatles, Fleetwood Mac, Creedence Clearwater Revival, the Rolling Stones. But recently, I’ve formed a new obsession for the Hamilton soundtrack after seeing it in NYC two weeks ago. It was one of the greatest live performances I have ever seen.
    TV: What’s your favorite song from the soundtrack?
    PJ: So many...maybe “Wait for It” or “Non-Stop”? And also “My Shot.”
    TV: I have to ask: Do you have any musical ambitions of your own?
    PJ: Just to get better at writing, I guess.
    TV: Who would be your dream musician to write for?
    PJ: Definitely Paul McCartney; he’s the love of my life. I actually already wrote a song I’d like him to sing, but it probs won’t happen.
    TV: Oh, my gosh.... I want to hear it. Will you reveal the title or is it [secret]?
    PJ: If Paul ever does sing it, then you’ll be the first to know. But I really don’t plan on doing anything with my music.
    TV: That’s interesting. It’s more of a personal project or an outlet, then?
    PJ: Both
    TV: So, if not music, what is your ultimate career ambition?
    PJ: Activism, bro! I don’t see myself really doing much else besides, like, work.

IT’S UP TO YOU WHETHER YOU DECIDE TO FIGHT OR SIT IDLY.

TV: Which is mainly acting and modeling, for now?
    PJ: Yessir.
    TV: You’re 19 years old, but you’ve experienced a lot. What would you tell your younger self if you had the chance?
    PJ: Probs that it’s OK to not be OK. Don’t be so hard on yourself. And stop comparing everyone else’s “highlight reel” to your “behind the scenes.” Please don’t give up, because it gets better, and it gets beautiful.
    TV: Before we go, any parting words for the #teens at home reading?
    PJ: Hells yeah. To my lil’ activists out there: We are all warriors in our own way, but it’s up to you whether you decide to fight or sit idly, whether you’re a part of the right cause or not. And don’t just follow everything that comes up on your phone or computer screen. Look up to something honest, strong, brave, loving, and worthwhile. Oh, yeah...and stick it to the Man!!!!!!!!

teenvogue.com/story/paris-jack…view-music-issue-activism

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 819 Posts

Paris Jackson Reads a Powerful Poem About the Flint Water Crisis | Teen Vogue

God, I thank you for allowing Michael to continue to watch over his children:

Prince Michael, Paris, and Blanket ("Bigi").

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CherubimII For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 783
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,076 Times in 1,408 Posts

^ that was pretty cool
    **He lives forever within us**

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,254 Times in 1,134 Posts

Paris has moved out from the Encino-house and is living now with girlfriends in a appartment.

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Mark Lester has farted again claiming that he is Paris father of course once again he doesn't show
    any proof that he ever donated sperm and doesn't explain how his sperm traveled
    from a London sperm bank to Paris where Paris was conceived and why on Earth would MJ pick him as donor
    of all people when he could have easily got the sperm of a highly educated anonymous donor who couldn't
    cause trouble down the road or why Debbie Rowe would be willing to have a kid with him when she didn't
    even know him and clearly sent him to hell when Lester first came up with this BS.

I wish Paris would put this clown in his place already and state clearly that he is not my father, period and what he says makes absolutely no sense. He said MJ just wanted to create super humans. Really? With Mark Lester's sperm? Insane.

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,254 Times in 1,134 Posts

I don`t htink Paris has to pay attention to Mark Lester. If she will, the story and Lester really will gets big headlines.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Annita For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Annita View Post
    I don`t htink Paris has to pay attention to Mark Lester. If she will, the story and Lester really will gets big headlines.
    Clearly Paris has had no problem with headlines she loves the attention.
    I would pay attention to everyone who says he is my father when in fact he is not and lies about my real father.
    so what if it made headlines? At least it would be the truth. Lester and Murray have been making headlines with
    their BS for years we are way past that. Lester is lying about MJ and now went so far that he said
    he was MJ on drugs talking about wanting to marry Harriet Lester. He and Harriet categorically denied this in the past
    and Lester said he never saw MJ on drugs, clearly he is giving these rags what hey want to hear no doubt getting paid for
    these lies while posing as Paris's father. And Paris is just watching this and tolerate this? She is just like the Estate
    doing nothing to protect MJ's reputation. That has never worked. Silence never worked just made thing worse.

Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,488 Times in 2,804 Posts

And giving them attention,which is what they want wont work either. I dont hear anything about lester unless you or whoever comes on here posting about it.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,132 Posts

With a personality like his, as said above, it would only be fanning the flames. Then he could milk it for everything he could. You have to pick your battles and this isn't worth it I don't think. With everything going on in the world the way it is right now, I doubt too many people really care about Mark Lester or Robson & Co for that matter.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
    -MJ

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SarahJ For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,013 Times in 1,339 Posts

Boy redfrog do you know where to channel your anger
    The King Of Music

"I am forever, we are forever."

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InvincibleMJ For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    And giving them attention,which is what they want wont work either. I dont hear anything about lester unless you or whoever comes on here posting about it.
    They already got attention. Every time Paris is mentioned in an article somewhere Lester's name pops up
    along with countless she is not his daughter he was a self hater comments.
    Again, we are way past of them getting attention. They could establish a big fat lie as the "truth" because
    it went unchallenged.

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleMJ View Post
    Boy redfrog do you know where to channel your anger

The whole MJ is not the father but he used white donors storyline is aimed at strengthening the freak narrative. That he was nuts, he was a liar, he lied to his kids, he wanted to be white blah blah blah. It's not about "who cares he raised them so they are his kids". The media has been using Lester Murray and Klein to slander MJ, in case you missed that.

If someone repeatedly said publicly that he is your real father and you knew it's not true
    would you just watch in silence? I wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahJ View Post
    . You have to pick your battles.
    Paris had no problem picking battles with a photographer over some pictures, with his ex boy friend over "child porn", with Harper Bazaar over a misquote but she won't battle with the man who repeatedly slanders her father and claims he is her real father.
    Last edited by redfrog; 20-05-2017 at 09:06 PM.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 117
    Overall activity: 76.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,418 Times in 2,861 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redfrog View Post
    They already got attention. Every time Paris is mentioned in an article somewhere Lester's name pops up
    along with countless she is not his daughter he was a self hater comments.
    Again, we are way past of them getting attention. They could establish a big fat lie as the "truth" because
    it went unchallenged.

The whole MJ is not the father but he used white donors storyline is aimed at strengthening the freak narrative. That he was nuts, he was a liar, he lied to his kids, he wanted to be white blah blah blah. It's not about "who cares he raised them so they are his kids". The media has been using Lester Murray and Klein to slander MJ, in case you missed that.

If someone repeatedly said publicly that he is your real father and you knew it's not true
    would you just watch in silence? I wouldn't.

Paris had no problem picking battles with a photographer over some pictures, with his ex boy friend over "child porn", with Harper Bazaar over a misquote but she won't battle with the man who repeatedly slanders her father and claims he is her real father.
    Reading this, I'm picturing watching a very mature 17 year old Michael when they were asking questions about his sexuality-his answers "why bring attention to it" and "it's part of the work." There are some things that are just so ridiculous and obvious and attention seeking, that they're not worth the effort. She's already stated that she's his kid and that she's black, and she doesn't need to say it each and every time.

For another quite famous example-Prince Harry has been subject to the rumour that he's really James Hewitt's son since he was born. James Hewitt has denounced it, but Prince Harry has never said a word. There's no reason to-he knows it's just tabloid garbage and he knows who he is.
    Last edited by barbee0715; 21-05-2017 at 04:18 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to barbee0715 For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,488 Times in 2,804 Posts

Every time Paris is mentioned in an article somewhere Lester's name pops up.-----------

Guess i missed all the articles that have been posted in the paris section of the board about appearences photo shots interviews etc that all reference lester. Your obsession with following every little thing is polarizing your view as to how big in reality a story is.

You can help prompte the b.s by posting about it and therefore helping it come up in google searches.maybe you need to step away from the gutter press and following every little thing which then polorizes your view that everyone knows about it and that its some story thats garnering more attention than james coney. When in reality vertually no one on here, mj fans didnt even know about it

I dunno is the reality that you want maury to reappear to satisfy your own issues over the kids?