Thread: Paris Jackson Thread--"I'm constantly learning from my journeys."

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 373
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,623 Times in 1,503 Posts

Default Re: Paris Jackson Thread--"I'm constantly learning from my journeys."

We shouldn't really give Mark Lester the time or day. And frankly, I don't really care if it was his sperm or not, he didn't raise Paris for 11 years, Michael did. Michael is her father.

Paris did actually respond to someone who tried to claim Lester was her father on Twitter today:

Great comeback

[Source]

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HIStoric For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 367
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,381 Times in 2,242 Posts

https://twitter.com/ParisJackson Paris-Michael K. J.‏ did retweet

Paris-Michael K. J.‏@ParisJackson
    sometimes i lay in bed at night thinking about how proud i am of my brothers that the giddiness keeps me from falling asleep.

supernova‏ @_mikaelsonn How's Prince doing?
    kicking ass taking names and changing the world

Smile‏ @smile4meMJ How are they? I never hear much about Bigi. I suppose that's a good thing right?
    straight A student yeah i'd say so

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HIStoric View Post
    We shouldn't really give Mark Lester the time or day. And frankly, I don't really care if it was his sperm or not, he didn't raise Paris for 11 years, Michael did. Michael is her father.

Paris did actually respond to someone who tried to claim Lester was her father on Twitter today:

Great comeback

Shows that she certainly is not shy of addressing the issue I just wonder why she doesn't do it
    in no uncertain terms like Mark Lester is not my father , he is lying, he never donated sperm to my mother
    and my mother would never want to have a kid with him of all people anyway. This whole issue is not
    about Paris alone. Lester de facto calls MJ a liar and says he had difficulty having sex with women
    and from there people go oh if he lied to the world and his own kids about something this important he could lie about anything
    and he didn't want to have sex with women because he was a pedo. In fact these are the reasons why the media
    loves Lester so much and regurgitates his story over and over again on top of the "he wanted to be white and hated blacks and wanted white kids" nonsense of course

Just shows the craziness surrounding MJ that a man can repeatedly suggest he is the biological father of MJ's kid
    and not only millions believe it without any proof or a logical story but that very kid doesn't do anything to put an end to this ****ery even though she could.

If it was about my father I wouldn't stop until this clown admits the truth and apologizes.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to redfrog For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 83.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,912 Times in 9,052 Posts

Lester de facto calls MJ a liar and says he had difficulty having sex with women
    and from there people go oh if he lied to the world and his own kids about something this important he could lie about anything
    and he didn't want to have sex with women because he was a pedo.
    Newsflash for you: regardless of whether they think Paris is MJ's bio daughter or not many fans don't believe MJ ever slept with Debbie. And I am sure you are aware that you don't necessarily have to sleep with someone to have children. Of course, we will never know for sure, but I am personally one of those people who don't think MJ and Debbie's relationship was real or that they slept together. And no that doesn't make me conclude that MJ was a pedo. Would it make you conclude that? Looks like based on those fallacious logical quantum leaps wrapped into your usual angry rants.

PS: I think Lester's story is nonsense.

PS2: Why don't you channel your constant anger about the allegations into something more productive than ranting here all of the time about someone's incompetence in defending MJ and turning every thread you enter into an allegations discussion? Like creating a website, writing a book etc. Then you could show how it is done.
    Last edited by respect77; Yesterday at 01:43 PM.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to respect77 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,009 Times in 1,337 Posts

I believe Paris is MJ's biological daughter but I don't think he had to have sex with Debbie

And I don't think people who use sperm donors are pedophiles
    The King Of Music

"I am forever, we are forever."

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InvincibleMJ For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,893 Times in 3,563 Posts

Paris called out people in their BS regarding Lester in that tweet, so did her mother and even ML's own wife or ex wife. What else do you want from Paris? The less attention that leech gets from her the better, those children don't need to get public DNA tests to satisfy people's morbid obssession regarding Michael's fatherhood, he is their father even if they didn't share his blood, which I believe they do. Even if i don't believe Michael's and Deborah's marriage was real as it was his previous one, they could have slept together to conceive Prince and Paris, you don't need to have a real relationship to have sex with someone.
    Last edited by Snow White luvs Peter Pan; Yesterday at 01:53 PM.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snow White luvs Peter Pan For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Overall activity: 71.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,970 Times in 1,130 Posts

Lester's story from what I can tell comes from the Daily Mail. That in itself goes to show how much attention anyone should give it. Lester is sad pathetic little man who has to run to the sleaziest tab he can find to give himself some kind of promotion. The only thing he'll be remembered for in history is that kid who played in Oliver. He hasn't anything to offer the world now so he uses MJ to do it.

MJ's kids know who their father is and I think are most concerned about making their own mark in the world. More power to them considering all the cr*p thrown in their direction. Probably right now she's thinking more about her brother presenting at the Billboard Music Awards than ML.
    Last edited by SarahJ; Yesterday at 03:43 PM. Reason: Fixed typo
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
    -MJ

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SarahJ For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,893 Times in 3,563 Posts

I'm just putting the important quotes Lester's ex wife Jane told The Mirror in 2012.

"He's living in a fantasy world."

Jane Lester says her former husband of 13 years was not even in contact with Jackson at the time he alleges to have donated his sperm.

"To the best of my knowledge, Mark was not regularly in touch with Michael Jackson until two years after his daughter Paris was born." "I just can't see how Mark could have donated sperm in 1996 - if he says he did then he's living in a fantasy world."

According to Jane, Lester lost touch with Jackson in the 80s and didn't pick up the friendship again until after their youngest child, Felix, was born in 1999.
    The fact that Mark has failed to show sperm donor documents and how his own ex wife said his contact with Michael was limited to phone calls and weren't even in contact in 1996 but AFTER Paris was born says a lot about the absence of truth in his claims. Paris is not needed to discredit that creep. I changed it to his correct last name, that's why I don't want to post the link.
    Last edited by Snow White luvs Peter Pan; Yesterday at 06:49 PM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snow White luvs Peter Pan For This Useful Post: