Thread: Paris Jackson Thread--"I'm constantly learning from my journeys."

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 Times in 798 Posts

Default Re: Paris Jackson Thread--"I'm constantly learning from my journeys."

Paris Jackson in the "Countryside"

God, I thank you for allowing Michael to continue to watch over his children:

Prince Michael, Paris, and Blanket ("Bigi").

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 719
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,332 Times in 2,221 Posts

Golden Globes

Paris-Michael K. J. ‏@ParisJackson
    @jimmyfallon you're the nicest & coolest & i almost crapped myself & also you were the only one that could get me to smile for a pic ily ❤️

Kenya...

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

http://www.instyle.com/news/paris-jackson-sofia-richie-hug-golden-globes-party?xid=soc_socialflow_twitter_instyle

Paris Jackson and Sofia Richie Hug It Out at InStyle & Warner Bros.' Golden Globes Bash

STEWART COOK/VARIETY/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK

After the show ... it's the after party, and Paris Jackson and Sofia Richie were more than ready to enjoy the night post-Golden Globes and bring a dose of Hollywood family royalty to the scene.

Michael Jackson's 18-year-old daughter made a rare public appearance—and her red carpet debut—as she posed for photos like a pro at the InStyle and Warner Bros. after-party Sunday night in a black, cut-out floral dress that showed off her toned figure and love for tattoos.

She placed a hand on her hip and whipped her blond bob as she flashed a smile for cameras and turned heads with her piercing blue eyes. While Jackson soon strolled off the carpet, she walked right back on when Lionel Richie's 18-year-old daughter appeared, and the two gave each other a big hug, kisses, and posed for photos with their arms wrapped around each other.

Considering Jackson and Richie are both the daughters of music superstars, it's safe to say the celeb offspring have quite a bit in common, particularly when it comes to red carpet slayage.

Richie dazzled in a sultry blue dress complete with black roped embellishments at the waist, and rocked her blonde locks slicked back.

Aside: Here's some more pictures:

Paris Jackson wore an amazingly Beautiful dress to the Golden Globe Awards.

Last edited by CherubimII; 10-01-2017 at 05:24 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CherubimII For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CherubimII For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Paris Jackson is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

LOOK AT THOSE BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!!

Last edited by CherubimII; 14-01-2017 at 02:05 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CherubimII For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

thefashioncourt Paris Jackson wore a #TadashiShoji Resort 2017 black floral "Lucie" gown to the Warner Bros./InStyle #GoldenGlobes Post-Party.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Posted Today, 02:44 PM
    Paris Jackson at the InStyle Golden Globes After Party

Since her father died in 2009, Paris Jackson has been pretty successfully living her life well out of the public eye, slowly but steadily building her modeling and acting career, quietly accumulating a very impressive collection of tiny tattoos all over her hands and arms and expertly painting her godfather Macaulay Culkin’s toenails. But now that she’s turned 18, we’re about to see a whole lot more of the aspiring silver screen star who just made her red carpet debut at the InStyle Golden Globes after party.

For the Hollywood affair, the celebrity scion was styled by Sonia Young who chose a dress from Tadashi Shoji that gives a grown up take on Paris’ wild child aesthetic. MJ’s daughter wore ablack floralcrinkle chiffon sleeveless gown with an open back, lace insets, and all-over explosive multi-colored floral motif from the brand’s Resort 2017 Collection. She paired the look with a Helorocha gold chain mail clutch festooned with dangly star and mood pendants which matched her thick band rings and dangly peace sign bracelet.

To balance out the bold print of her gown, Paris kept her beauty look super simple with minimal makeup, relegated to just a wash of shimmery gold shadow across her lids and a pale, nude lip, and styling her blonde bob straight and sleek.

In the wee hours of the morning, the model also shared a few choice snaps on social media, appropriately captioning a shot of her on the red carpet with a handful of flower emojis, as well as sharing an image of her and lifelong friend Sofia Richie and writing, “ur hot.” And if you can’t get enough of the heir to the King of Pop’s throne, we have good news because Paris is already slated to appear on three major entertainment and fashion magazines in the months ahead. In other words, if you thought Bella Hadid had one hell of a breakout year scoring covers left and right, she’s got nothing on Paris in 2K17.

Edited by Habibi, Today, 02:45 PM.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 288
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,900 Times in 772 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CherubimII View Post
    Paris Jackson in the "Countryside"

Her photos of landscapes are awe-inspiring. She truly is down-to-earth.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AliCat For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote from Habibi: "Paris met with director Lee Daniels ("Empire") and started following him on IG. Could she be making her acting debut soon? He posted this":

theoriginalbigdaddy

#whenpariscomestoyou ❤️ ...talking talking talking

parisjackson

15. The Following User Says Thank You to CherubimII For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 180
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,236 Times in 1,128 Posts

Paris did retweet this:

TJ Jackson ‏@tjjackson · 4. Jan.

Congrats Auntie @JanetJackson!!! So so happy for you & Wissan. Enjoy every minute with your greatest hit, Elissa. �� #parenthoodisthebest

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 719
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,332 Times in 2,221 Posts

Paris-Michael K. J. ‏@ParisJackson Jan 11th

there'll never be a "perfect" world but if u stand against the negativity u can contribute to making it a better place, one worth living in.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 211
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album picturesVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 960 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CherubimII View Post
    Like Father, Like Daughter.

This is so cute love it.

You find that life is worth living if you just smile

19. The Following User Says Thank You to #MJforever57 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Update on Urban Myths

Sky has said it will not air a TV programme about Michael Jackson after his daughter said she was “incredibly offended” by the portrayal of him.

The episode – part of a series called Urban Myths – had been due to air on Sky Arts.
    Sky released a statement on Friday saying they had pulled one episode after concerns were raised by Paris Jackson.
    The broadcaster said it “never intended to cause any offence”.

The episode told the story of Jackson taking a road trip from New York to Los Angeles with Elizabeth Taylor and Marlon Brando after the 9/11 terror attacks.
    https://twitter.com/ParisJackson

Actor Joseph Fiennes had said he was shocked to be given the part of Michael Jackson last year.
    The news comes after Paris expressed that she felt it was “obviously intentional it was for them to be this insulting, not just towards my father, but my godmother liz as well.” when the ****** tweeted her to find out her thoughts on the matter.
    Statement from Sky:

“We have taken the decision not to broadcast Elizabeth, Michael and Marlon, a half hour episode from the Sky Arts Urban Myths series, in light of the concerns expressed by Michael Jackson’s immediate family.
    “We set out to take a light-hearted look at reportedly true events and never intended to cause any offence. Joseph Fiennes fully supports our decision.”

Source: BBC News | MJVibe

UPDATE: British broadcasting company, Sky TV, have announced that they will no longer be airing the episode of their satirical Urban Myths show featuring Joseph Fiennes as the late Michael Jackson. The decision comes after Jackson's family, especially his daughter Paris, voiced their disgust with the show. "Where is the respect?" she said, mentioning she was also offended by the portrayal of her godmother, Elizabeth Taylor. "They worked through blood, sweat and tears for ages to create such profound and remarkable legacies. Shameful portrayal."--

UPDATE: Paris Jackson, the only daughter of the late Michael Jackson, has tweeted her disdain for Fiennes' inexplicable portrayal of her dad.

Last edited by CherubimII; 14-01-2017 at 01:24 AM.

Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,472 Times in 2,795 Posts

Re this show i dunno but something smells.since they announced the pulling of the show its had the most stupid amount of publicity a slot on the bbc 6 oclock news FFS! Slow news day or what. Its got them loads of attention when before it was hardly mentioned in the fan community let alone in joe publics world. They pull it now it gets loads of attention then they air it again at some point with double the viewers.
    Last edited by elusive moonwalker; 14-01-2017 at 09:41 AM.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    Re this show i dunno but something smells.since they announced the pulling of the show its had the most stupid amount of publicity a slot on the bbc 6 oclock news FFS! Slow news day or what. Its got them loads of attention when before it was hardly mentioned in the fan community let alone in joe publics world. They pull it now it gets loads of attention then they air it again at some point with double the viewers.
    Yes, certainly. They definitely will air it some time in the near future, when discussions cooled off a bit, but public curiosity is still there. No illusions.
    "I´m the temple, you can´t hurt me,
    ..I found peace within myself"

...Michael Jackson - Jam