Thread: Paris Jackson Thread--"I'm constantly learning from my journeys."

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,376 Times in 2,753 Posts

Default Re: Paris Jackson Thread--"I'm constantly learning from my journeys."

Wearing a bra has nothing to do with it. Im sure those who dressed her knew exactly what they were doing.certainly gets them attention but its anything but classy and anything but feminism.sorry paris love u to bits as mjs baby girl but your reply shows your immaturity and you and your body got used on this one.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,396 Times in 697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HIStoric View Post

What was this racist thing? I remember something happened race-wise with him, but then he got this huge lecture by Paris and the rest of her family and he subsequently apologised (saw the apologising on Instagram story but never knew what he did).

I admit that for myself personally, I wouldn't be in relationship at that age with that big an age gap. At this point though, given they're both consenting adults and they both seem really happy to be with each other, it doesn't bother me. As long as Paris is happy and ok, then I'm happy for her!
    The guy had a confederate flag tattoo, and got it covered up.
    I personally think he had it covered because Paris is bankrolling him (he doesn't seem to have much of anything at all going for himself) and some of the rest of the Jackson family (not Paris because AFAIK she was okay/ didn't have a problem with the tattoo, which I side eyed heavily) weren't so keen on the tat, so he didn't want to risk somehow ruining his income.

As for the being happy thing I agree, of course all men and women should be happy in a relationship.
    However, I've seen many men and women be happy in relationships with partners that ain't shit, those relationships seldom end well, and of course in this case there's nothing but happiness on both ends.
    Paris likes him for whatever reason so she's happy, and as for the guy I'm sure he isn't wanting for a damn thing right now.

Oh, and I think that having your famous parents brought up happens to all celeb kids, not just Paris.
    When your mom or dad is that famous it's kind of hard to avoid.
    Last edited by Pink Diamond Princess; Yesterday at 06:05 PM.

The humble King/Emperor of all music and entertainment, AKA The Greatest entertainer of all time, The standard, and Your faves fave.

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 282
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,173 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    Wearing a bra has nothing to do with it. Im sure those who dressed her knew exactly what they were doing.certainly gets them attention but its anything but classy and anything but feminism.sorry paris love u to bits as mjs baby girl but your reply shows your immaturity and you and your body got used on this one.
    I don`t think they have to force anything, mabye it`s her idea. You can see Paris Nipple-Piercings on many selfies from her on her instagram where she is only wearing a t-shirt and sure she does the selfies to show them.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Oh i agree. Im sure no one forced her

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 141
    Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,440 Times in 1,416 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lil View Post
    ^saw this on IG, apparently a lot of people complained to her about it and this was her response

You f**king go Paris! Everyone criticising her should leave her alone, it's her body and she has every right to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Diamond Princess View Post
    The guy had a confederate flag tattoo, and got it covered up.
    I personally think he had it covered because Paris is bankrolling him (he doesn't seem to have much of anything at all going for himself) and some of the rest of the Jackson family (not Paris because AFAIK she was okay/ didn't have a problem with the tattoo, which I side eyed heavily) weren't so keen on the tat, so he didn't want to risk somehow ruining his income.
    Well that's a shame :\ At least he got it covered up and apologised. I'm not as conspiracy-headed as you are in this instance, but if he's learnt for the better and changed his ways then good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Diamond Princess View Post
    Oh, and I think that having your famous parents brought up happens to all celeb kids, not just Paris.
    When your mom or dad is that famous it's kind of hard to avoid.
    Yeah, it definitely does. It's quite sad, you always hear stories of celebrities children having all these pressures and expectations built upon them simply because their mother or father happens to be a celebrity.

I just think people should let her be her own person now, rather than bringing her father into everything... especially now that she's an adult.

Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,972 Times in 759 Posts

Below Paris getting made up for her Channel Photo shoot:

Below are Marilyn Monroe and the U.S. Troops.
    Does this look familiar?

Last edited by CherubimII; Today at 05:48 AM.
    God, I thank you for allowing Michael to continue to watch over his children:
    Prince Michael, Paris, and Blanket ("Bigi").

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CherubimII For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,102 Times in 1,060 Posts

Kudos to Paris for not looking blue with cold and covered in goose-bumps, wearing so little in Paris in January. The rest of the crew are very warmly dressed. LOL at the 'male imposed shackles' of a bra though. (Yep, guys go to strip clubs to yell 'get your clothes on' at the girls). Most mums would be saying to her 'cover up, before you catch your death of pneumonia'.

The 'bottom line' in advertising is whether people want to buy the clothes she's selling. Will rich kids want to look like Paris rather than a Kardashian etc etc. Only time will tell.
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

According to Paris response she did that herself in “support” of nipples...

IMO, it was silly of her and the company but who knows, maybe it was intentional for the attention only.

I guess I’m too old to understand the importance of it and to take it as something honorable. To me it is childish and actually embarrassing. Sorry.
    レ♥∑ is a temple, レ♥∑ is a higher low …

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 141
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,960 Times in 1,137 Posts

I think it’s meant as an example of something woman can’t do without getting judged, but men can. Nobody will get this mad or 'disgusted' when a man’s body is visible through his shirt, or even when he takes his shirt of. He won’t be called a slut lol. I mean, look at Michael.. he ripped his shirt almost every time he was on stage -showing his entire body - and no one seems to have a problem with that. He’s still considered classy too. So while my opinion is a bit more nuanced than Paris', I do agree with her asking: what’s the big difference and why is it such a big deal?
    ◇ he was a very special, warm & gentle person, who put music in the world and spoke in rhyme ◇

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lil For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 141
    Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,440 Times in 1,416 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lil View Post
    I think it’s meant as an example of something woman can’t do without getting judged, but men can. Nobody will get this mad or 'disgusted' when a man’s body is visible through his shirt, or even when he takes his shirt of. He won’t be called a slut lol. I mean, look at Michael.. he ripped his shirt almost every time he was on stage -showing his entire body - and no one seems to have a problem with that. He’s still considered classy too. So while my opinion is a bit more nuanced than Paris', I do agree with her asking: what’s the big difference and why is it such a big deal?
    Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

I would say the anotomys are very different interms of western culture and how they are viewed. I see going without a bra and wearing a see through top is nothing more than an attention thing like when actresses started wearing those dresses at the oscars.it does nothing for womens righs just channel using the body to get attention. Paris is way better than that.way more beautiful than to have to rely on attention seaking actions like that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234