Hello! I am new!

jhasm

Proud Member
Hello! You can get lost on this site! lol!! I did twice! Umm, I could not find a forum for "Newbies", so I hope it was ok for me to post here and introduce myself as well. First, I am on facebook and my name is Learley, pronounced early with an "L". I have a son who is pursuing a career in truck driving and is 32 years old. I am a Christian, but also a fan of MJ. I attend church on a regular basis and study my bible as well and hope to teach a class of new believers, as I am studying to get my doctrine degree to be a bible study teacher through Liberty Bible Institute online. My heart belongs to Jesus, but I am a fan of Michael Jackson too. Years, and years ago, I "was" a fan of MJ when I was 21 years old, and I am .......well never mind how old Iam now. lol!! I use to own one of his albums. "Off The Wall". I loved it too! Well, I became less interested in him through the years as I became interested in KISS rock n roll band. Don't ask me how in the world that happened. Anyway I was a fan of MJ for two years and then got interested in KISS. :/ Anyway, as the years went by, I was having personal problems with my now "ex" boyfriend and we split up in 2009 of June 25th, and after that still having more personal problems but this time not with my ex boyfriend. At the time I wasn't interested in MJ because of my problems I was having. But my neighbor came running over from across the street and told me that Michael Jackson had collapsed in his mansion hotel home. Something along those lines and then she said he died. She heard all this on the news as it was happening. So, after me and my ex split up, I moved in with my mother in 2011 of January and been with her ever since, and she has dementia. :( I'm her "car taker". Well, after I heard about MJ's death, it really didn't affect me, until now. I thought about him and wondered what ever happened to him and I got to thinking about the night my neighbor came over to tell us the bad news about him. And so, about five months ago, I became a Michael Jackson fan once again! Now-a-days, I cry when I see some of his videos. I am a very emotional person. lol!! I have a very soft heart. :) Anyway, I hope y'all are not against Christians. If so, then please tell me now so that I can leave and delete my account. :( Y'all have a blessed day. :)

Hi Learly good to see you made it - Welcome to MJJC - thanks for sharing your story here, and no we are not against any faiths, if you are an MJ fan you are more than welcome here.

Enjoy the place, I created it for MJ as well as the fans to all come together.

Hi Learly good to see you made it - Welcome to MJJC - thanks for sharing your story here, and no we are not against any faiths, if you are an MJ fan you are more than welcome here.

Enjoy the place, I created it for MJ as well as the fans to all come together.

Well, thank you very much. But, I thought my avatar would move. My avatar is suppose to be animated. :( But I can see it's not. :(
Thanks again. :)

Thank you so much! I thought my avatar would move. But it doesn't. My avatar is suppose to be animated. :(

Back