Blade Runner 2049 (2017 Sequel)

Victory2004

Proud Member
Blade Runner 2049 (2017 Sequel) (Directed by Denis Villeneuve)

Teaser Poster
Blade-Runner-2049-movie-poster.jpg
Announcement Trailer

Last edited:
I don't see Sean Young in the cast, which is a shame she was amazing as Rachel :bow: very underrated actress.

bfeef3a2fddc208f6059a0c004d59aff.jpg

somewhat premature for for a poster I mean.. not released til 2049? jeez!

please don't think im being serious haha

Special video about the Original BLADE RUNNER from one of my favorite YouTube movie reviewers Chris Stuckmann

I watched it last night.......was it better than the original? Nope, but I will say some of those scenes were visually stunning and that CGI Rachel was incredible.....more convincing than the CGI Leia in Rogue One (2016). However, the story left me with some burning questions especially about Wallace's employee Dr Ana Stelline.......for someone who knows so much, the answer to his ultimate quest was working for him the whole time! Anyway it was a solid effort and I give it a 4 out of 5 (y) I will most definately get this on Blu-Ray :)

I saw this yesterday and it was really good. I liked almost everything about it. Maybe some scened could have been cut to make it shorter. One of best movies of recent years. I would give it 4/5. I watched the first Blade Runner for the first time last week. It was great too. I really liked the atmosphere and how the movie looked.

I’m seeing the film for a 3rd time tomorrow and this film actually holds a candle to Ridley Scott’s original film. I knew this sequel would land on its feet but not to THIS extent. Not that I advocate for studios to start making more unnecessary sequels but they should take notes from BLADE RUNNER 2049 on how to do it right. I didn’t have a problem with the time length especially with all the gorgeous frames to look at. If you’ve seen Denis Villeneuve’s other films then you should know by now that he likes to take his time. Denis Villeneuve is a new master filmmaker and hope roger Deakins wins the oscar for best cinematography cus otherwise there’s gonna be problems. This is one of the most beautiful looking films i’ve ever seen, one of the greatest film sequels ever made. Villeneuve has done with BLADE RUNNER 2049 for BLADE RUNNER (1982) what James Cameron’s ALIENS (1986) did for ALIEN (1979). A+

Sadly this hasn't done well at the US box office. I hope it does better worldwide. The original Blade Runner didn't do well when it came so I wonder why they approved 155 million budget for the sequel. I'm glad they did and that this movie exist. Not often we get big budget movies like this. It was so good.

Last edited:
Back