Awsome video! Dancer goes around the world to tribute MJ's Black or White.

jackson fan

Proud Member
Dancer Tobias Ellehammer goes around the world to meet with other dancers in order to tribute MJ's Black or White message of racism that it's still permanent in today's society unfortunately.
Thanks to the energy given by the dancers and the great camera work and editing it all comes to a great execution. I think that Michael would definitely be proud!

That was excellent. Thanks for posting it. Good stuff. I loved the dancing!

I just don't find the style of dancing appealing. It looks silly and not rhythmic to me. Like they really could have been dancing to anything. Like an aerobics class or fitness endurance or something.

That said it's a lovely idea and it's well shot. I'd just pass on the dancing.

I just don't find the style of dancing appealing. It looks silly and not rhythmic to me. Like they really could have been dancing to anything. Like an aerobics class or fitness endurance or something.

That said it's a lovely idea and it's well shot. I'd just pass on the dancing.

I get what you are saying. I also find alot of these style of dancing really bland too. However, I think because Black or White is such an up beat song that this style fits really well! It's not Michael level of dancing obviously, but I think in this particular video feels more vibrant than in other's that feature MJ's songs.

I get what you are saying. I also find alot of these style of dancing really bland too. However, I think because Black or White is such an up beat song that this style fits really well! It's not Michael level of dancing obviously, but I think in this particular video feels more vibrant than in other's that feature MJ's songs.

Michael's dancing was better. LOL

Michael's dancing was better. LOL

Wasn't that what I said? I was comparing this video with other recent videos that have young dancers using MJ's songs not to Michael's actual dancing. I'm sorry if I didn't make myself clear.

I've seen this before, but not with the airport intro.
I think the choreography is terrific and I especially like the fact that they didnt copy Michael's.
When people do that, it always looks bad.
Awesome is right- it deserves to go viral IMO.

Wasn't that what I said? I was comparing this video with other recent videos that have young dancers using MJ's songs not to Michael's actual dancing. I'm sorry if I didn't make myself clear.

I was agreeing with you. It was me who was not clear.

Back