Janet gave birth to a baby boy!

valeryjackson

Proud Member
Janet Jackson is a new mom!

The pop icon, 50, welcomed her first child with husband Wissam Al Mana, on Tuesday, Jan. 3, ET can confirm.

"Janet Jackson and husband Wissam Al Mana are thrilled to welcome their new son Eissa Al Mana into the world," the singer's rep said in a statement. "Janet had a stress-free healthy delivery and is resting comfortably."

ET broke the news of Jackson's pregnancy back in May, just two weeks shy of her birthday. The news came amid a major tour for Jackson, which she was forced to postpone.

janet-jackson-pregnant-main1.jpg

Source: ET tonight

Glad to hear-saw it on the national news tonight.
Hope those Joseph Jackson genes kicked in and the baby looks like Janet and Michael. :)

Actually, just hope he's a healthy baby. Sounds like all went well.

Congrats!!! I can't wait for those first pics

Congratulations to you, Janet. Wish you and your baby well :)

How wonderful! Many good wishes for Wissam, Janet and baby Eissa. :baby_sleeping:

Makes me wonder how many grandchildren is it now for Joe and Katherine?

Last edited:
Congrats to the couple. I must say I was hoping they name the boy Michael

It is very congratulating that a new life will be born.
I wish for the happiness of her family.

Sad if this is true...

Janet Jackson splits from her £800m Qatari tycoon third husband just months after giving birth to her first child at the age of 50 (and gaining 'seven stone' during her five-year-long third marriage.

Pop-star sister of Michael Jackson wed Qatari Wissam Al Mana in 2012
Son, Eissa, was born in January and she postponed her Unbreakable world tour

Janet Jackson has split from her multi-millionaire husband just months after giving birth to her first child at the age of 50, sources close to the singer told The Mail on Sunday last night.

The pop-star sister of the late Michael Jackson wed Qatari businessman Wissam Al Mana in 2012 and their son, Eissa, was born on January 3.
Her recent retreat from the limelight – and the postponement of her Unbreakable world tour last year involving 36 gruelling stadium shows – had been put down to contentment with her marriage.

But last night, a close friend of Ms Jackson told The Mail on Sunday: ‘Sadly, Janet and Wissam have decided that it wasn’t working and to go their separate ways.
‘They’re both busy people but determined to be good parents, even if they’re apart. It’s amicable and Eissa will stay with his mother, who is basing herself in London.’
Last week, a leading entertainment website claimed Al Mana had helped three-times-married Ms Jackson settle down as she traded fame for a role as a devoted mother and wife.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lits-Qatari-tycoon-husband.html#ixzz4dhWHvW4k

Back