New MJ material

peteymj

Proud Member
Hi,
Does anyone know if there will be new official MJ releases this year? I remember the Sony contract expires in 2017 I think. Any word on new unreleased songs?

There are plans to release Thriller short film in 3D next year for Thriller's 35th anniversary. As far as new album of unreleased songs is concerned, no one knows. I would say probably in 2018.

I'm here for a release of Moonwalker and The Legend Continues on DVD.... thats all I need to be happy LOL

whatever it is, I hope they are done with the "Bad" era material. Safe to say we have enough from it.

I think it's very unlikely that we will get another remix album, like Michael or Xscape.

What I would like to see is a pay per month "vault", that is opened for the remaining songs. Release them as Michael left them, in either high quality WAV or FLAC files, or lossy mP3. This is unlikely as well, but it's what I would like.

whatever it is, I hope they are done with the "Bad" era material. Safe to say we have enough from it.

Erm, Bad era has the best unreleased material along with the Invincible era. There are still some unheard Bad era songs such as Chicago 1945, Buffalo Bill, Crack Kills etc that most fans are desperate to hear.

Sony need to re-up for new releases. The $250M deal they signed to release Michael material expires at the end of this year, with Thriller3D likely to be the last big release.

I could be alone, but I'd love more This Is It footage...

I could be alone, but I'd love more This Is It footage...

We would most likely get new This Is It footage on the 10th anniversary in 2019. Apparently there are 6 unseen performances of songs like Stranger In Moscow, Dangerous, You Are Not Alone, Dirty Diana, Will You Be There and some other song and I assume that those rehearsals will come out in 2019.

We would most likely get new This Is It footage on the 10th anniversary in 2019. Apparently there are 6 unseen performances of songs like Stranger In Moscow, Dangerous, You Are Not Alone, Dirty Diana, Will You Be There and some other song and I assume that those rehearsals will come out in 2019.

Whaaaaaaat? Oh my God! Even one more would be amazing, especially if Michael practised some vocals. I thought 10 years too... God, Michael being gone for an entire decade.

Back