Michael -Drinking.? =)

Sparkle7MJ

Proud Member
Hi There=)

I'd like to know if Michael drank Alcohol. ????
or was it against his beliefs? =(.

From Sparkle7Mj:blush:

The Facts account on Twitter tweeted that when he would travel he would ask for his wine to be in a Coke can so that his kids wouldn't know he was drinking alcohol. Sounds like MJ to me. ?

Yup, dude had a wine cellar and liked to drink wine. FortéFord is right as well.

Yes he did drank alcohol. Wasn't he drunk when he did the This Is It press conference?

Wasn't a bottle of Jack Daniels noted by the cops to be by his bed or something?

Wine in Coke cans, called it Jesus Juice :)
Excuse me, but I'm pretty sure the source of that name was Maureen Orth, not Michael. She claimed a lot of crazy things, like Michael had some cows or something slaughtered to put a curse on Spielberg. Yeah, right.

Thought it was from the guys that secretly videotaped him in their plane.

It's not like Jesus Juice seems far fetched (or strange) to call alcohol.

Simple answer - Yes he drank alcohol, was fairly private about it because of the image he tried to portray!

Excuse me, but I'm pretty sure the source of that name was Maureen Orth, not Michael. She claimed a lot of crazy things, like Michael had some cows or something slaughtered to put a curse on Spielberg. Yeah, right.

This was something addressed during the 2005 trial. Michael was said to have been a nervous flier, so the alcohol was supposed to help him chill. The soda cans were so that kids wouldn't see him drink alcohol.

Have heard that term numerous times, came up in the trial as well.

I could imagine him using that term for wine. Don't see the problem.
Wine represents the blood of Christ, biblically, so technically he's right.

Did Michael actually use the term though? Or was it something made up for the trial?

I thought it was made up by the accusers for the trial...

Did Michael actually use the term though? Or was it something made up for the trial?

I thought it was made up by the accusers for the trial...

This... The term jesus juice is what the accusers said Michael plied them with from soda cans I think.

I agree with Tony, its a creepy phrase and one I dont think he used

:hysterical:

(1978) Michael was staying in my house in Dohney and was happy to be there… We went to have dinner with Burt Bucharach and Carole Bayer Sager…
Burt had requested a bottle of an expensive french red wine that he, Carol and I were drinking. Michael never drank but that night was impressed by the wine.
Incredibly, he did not know what was made of.
- Grapes, I said.
- I like grapes, Michael said, I think I will try some.

So we served him a cup and he drank it. Obviously he liked it because he drank another one. We were drinking a sweet wine, and that it should be like.
Until that time, we all had drunk a glass or two, so that the bottle was finished. Burt requested a second bottle. This time, Michael drank almost all the bottle, he had become accustomed to the taste of the wine, a good wine as it was that, and he was swallowing the whole.
So we ask a third bottle and Michael drank the most also. Then, it was when I knew that we were going to have a problem that night.
The night came to the end and I brought Michael back to my house. He was understandably happy. In fact, he was flying high, very high. In the car he was talking and laughing. He was singing, "I wanna be where you are" and "Never can say goodbye".

Then he continued singing most of its successes, such as "Ben". He was laughing all the time.
You are going to be in troubles, he said. I am going to tell Joseph what you have done.
I was not going to fall, "Not me, you did", I told him.
It took us a few minutes to get home. At the moment I parked the car and opened the door, Michael bent over and vomited all over the place. He spent the rest of the night going to the bathroom. He was more bad than a dog. I spent the night at his side.
He continued saying, I am going to tell Joseph that you corrupted me. I was somewhat concerned that he was going to do it, but he never did…

Back