Michael Jackson short film magic.

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
In his short films Michael was able to many amazing things.
I call these things MJ short film magic.

The topic of this thread is what your favorite MJ short film magic power is, and/or which one you would like to have.

I think it would be cool to be able to transform into a panther/animal myself.:D

I would definitely pick The Lean (Smooth Criminal). The first time I saw that my mind was blown Apart XD. I know how he did it now, but back then I didn't lol.

For me its Thriller, Amazing Video!

I also like the Prison Version of TDCAU.

I always like the way he disappears into a pile of glittery, magical dust in Remember the Time. That would be a cool super power.

I loved that dissapearing on the bed trick in Billie Jean! I remember being so impressed with that for some reason lol

When I first saw Michael toss that coin in smooth criminal and it hit the jukebox slot - all in slow motion - that short film magic hit me!

Sent from my phone ?

Him throwing electricity/energy with his hands like in Captain EO, Can You Feel It, Give In To Me, the feet in the Moonwalker intro etc.

And of course the robot transformation in Moonwalker.
transformer.gif

Another one from "Smooth Criminal": Magical and frikkin cool when Michael crushes the pool / billiard ball with his hand :dancin:

Great topic! Michael was all about the power of magic in its many forms :)

I'd say the midas touch in 'Billie Jean'. Or the healing energy in 'Can You Feel It'. What about the cloning in 'Don't Stop Til You Get Enough', or the rainbow shadows in 'Blame It On The Boogie (which was his first 'power' by the way)?

"I'll try spinning, that's a good trick!" but perhaps that doesn't count, except for Remember the Time where he turns into that gold dust. Honestly, I think turning into a Transformer would be pretty cool! As well as things being destroyed in response to my ultimate yelling.

Smooth Criminal overall is the most epic MJ short film.. We had him in the suit, arm band, taped fingers, his MJ hair going under that fadora... Forget about it, that's hands down Michael Jackson right there.. We see him glide and moonwalk. the detail in choreography even to the people sitting at the tables.. The lean! Opening it up with the music hitting hip popping his chest into his MJ/gangster walk..

this is beyond Epic! If someone lived under a rock and was not aware of WHO Michael was.. THAT would be the video that most explains his magic..

Back