Article:Current artists/entertainers asked what Super Bowl performance is their fave.

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
Migos, Jeezy, Chainsmokers & More Share Picks for Best Super Bowl Halftime Show Ever
2/3/2017 by Rob LeDonne

As we gear up for Lady Gaga's Super Bowl LI halftime show, we asked everyone from Migos to the Chainsmokers to Andra Day what their all-time favorite halftime show was.​ (Hint: Michael Jackson may be gone, but he's certainly not forgotten.)

Jeezy: Bruno Mars, Super Bowl XLVIII
“I like that guy, man. We should get in the studio — I have to hit him up."

Andra Day: Michael Jackson, Super Bowl XXVII
“He just exuded so much power and love at the same time.”

Chase Bryant: The Rolling Stones, Super Bowl XL
“To see them walk that stage like a pack of wild animals, while still playing like they always have, was unreal!”

Migos’ Quavo: Janet Jackson, Super Bowl XXXVIII
“You know why it was our favorite! We liked what Justin Timberlake did.”

The Chainsmokers' Alex Pall: Michael Jackson, Super Bowl XXVII
"We still don't know how he teleported around the stadium like he did but it was the most awesome thing ever. But since Michael is gone, we need to just let Beyonce and Bruno do every Super Bowl henceforth, no discussion. I'm pretty sure the entire world would get on board with this plan"

Mario: Michael Jackson, Super Bowl XXVII
"My favorite Super Bowl halftime is Michael Jackson’s performance, hands-down! As a performer, he is unmatched. It was an explosive and historic moment."

Mike Will Made It: Beyonce, Super Bowl 50
“Beyonce doing 'Formation,' because that was a song produced by me -- Beyonce killed that stage, and it was just culturally impactful…the lights didn’t even go off and stop her."
Here's a link to the article.:
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/super-bowl/7677922/best-super-bowl-halftime-show-migos

Three out of seven picked Michael and he's the only one mentioned as having the best show multiple times.
#TheKing'simpact.
#Thereignwillneverend

Disgusted at that comment by Quavo though.
Like really, WTF.

The Chainsmokers' Alex Pall: Michael Jackson, Super Bowl XXVII
"We still don't know how he teleported around the stadium like he did but it was the most awesome thing ever.
It is not hard to figure it out. :D

Back