Dance Dance Dance (UK ITV, Sunday 18:30)

MJTruth

Proud Member
I haven't seen this discussed here, but the ITV show "Dance Dance Dance" has been running for the past few weeks. Each week the contestants perform dance routines from the most iconic music videos and are scored by Judges Ashley Banjo (from dance group Diversity), Tina Landon (choreographer of 'Scream'), and TImor Steffens ('This Is It' dancer). The studio set is done incredbly well and the dancers wear appropriate costumes from the video. The very first performance of the series was 'Scream' and from memory it featured a space ship flying around the audience before landing on the stage. The doors then opened to reveal the judges and the dance stage. EVERY espisode of the series has featured an MJ Routine, including Billie Jean, Remember The Time, BAD, Smooth Criminal, and MJ has been getting major praise each week from contestants and judges alike.
Although the dancers are generally great none really live up to MJ's standards The Billie Jean performance was the best. None of the routines are 100% copied from the videos but the essence is there and key moments are usually recreated (except Smooth Criminal where they didn't attempt the lean).

Sunday will be the final and although they haven't announced what the performances will be my guess is there is a high chance there will be another MJ routine and I think it's likely it'll be Thriller (just a GUESS).

Interestingly none of the MJ performances are available on the official YouTube channel so I gues the Estate have blocked that which is a real shame. Anything that draws positive comments to MJ and his talents should be allowed IMO.

Somebody uploaded Remember The Time here: https://vimeo.com/201611350

If you can find this show on the net somewhere it's worth a watch.

I can't promise MJ will feature in the final but I have a hunch he will.

Back