Katherine Jackson Says Her Nephew Is Abusing Her

Annita

Proud Member
Katherine Jackson Says Her Nephew Is Abusing Her

Katherine Jackson is the victim of elder abuse at the hands of her nephew ... according to legal docs she just filed in Los Angeles.

Katherine just obtained a restraining order against Trent Lamar Jackson. In her papers she claims he is an "abusive con man who manipulated Mrs. Jackson for years so he could assume control of her finances, stay rent-free in her guest house and estrange her from her children."

She says Trent was taking from her accounts and she has to hide in her closet to speak to her kids so she can speak freely. Katherine says Rebbie and some of her other kids are willing to testify against Trent.

Katherine also fears physical harm, saying, "Now that he knows his conduct will be revealed, she fears what he may do to her upon her return."

The 86-year-old says she tried to fire Trent as a 6-figure driver on February 3rd, with the Sheriff present, but he took off just as the deputies and her lawyer arrived at her home.

The judge's order requires Trent to stay 100 yards clear of her and to return all his keys to the home.
http://www.tmz.com/2017/02/08/kather...-nephew-trent/

Whatever Randy er sorry katherine. Oh The irony ?

Doesn't TJ and co still live there?
It would be hard to abuse Katherine with a house full of people. I wonder if this has to do with changing attorneys.

This is tmz ... tabloid, right? I rather wait till this hits the mainstream / more reliable media ...

Tmz has plants everywhere. Especially the courthouse so they know about court docs immediately. This is only an allegation.
I think there's a lot of resentment toward Trent anyway. Michael hired him to take care of her and the estate continued.
I think we will just have to wait and see.

Is it not strange that she said Rebbie and some of her other childreen, who she does not see regulary will testify about Trent.
What is about TJ and Prince who lives with her in the house.

All of randys croonies will testify.or get involved. Rebbie janet etc etc I guess they are upset trent is getting some of "their" money. Cant believe a word any of them say when money is involved

Last edited:
MJJJusticeProject ?@MJJJusticePrjct

.@Ivy_4MJ This have anything to do with TJ and Prince going to court to protest the NEW attorney for KJ in December 2016 ?
C4MbODMUcAEg2Gs.jpg

This was filed yesterday? I read elsewhere that Katherine, Rebbie and Randy were in London visiting Janet and the baby.
Don't know if it's true, or if it is, how long they've been there.

This was filed yesterday? I read elsewhere that Katherine, Rebbie and Randy were in London visiting Janet and the baby.

Since January. That explains everything. Who in his right mind believes that anyone could abuse her while surrounded by all those people who lives there? I do not believe that. Next Randy and Rebbie will ask to be appointed as her caregivers and demand a high salary with benefits the same as TJ. Of course the other Jacksons will fight them tooth and nail because losing access to Kathrine rinse means losing access to the money she gets from the estate.

I read elsewhere that Katherine, Rebbie and Randy were in London visiting Janet and the baby.

There are pap. photos of Rebbie and Katherine. I hope that Katherine will be kept well wrapped up during her London excursions, it's freezing here at the moment.

So, who is taking care of Blanket "Bigi" Jackson?
Where is TJ?
It may be time for either Prince or Paris to take over legal guardianship of Blanket Jackson
with some professional assistance.
:angel:

Also if Trent was in total control of Katherine's life....how is it that she was able to travel to the UK to see Janet? Also there is no mention of Bigi in those court docs wouldn't he be at risk too? Maybe we need more info to determine if this really is elderly abuse or granny gate part 2.

So, who is taking care of Blanket "Bigi" Jackson?
Where is TJ?
It may be time for either Prince or Paris to take over legal guardianship of Blanket Jackson
with some professional assistance.
:angel:
Everybody needs to calm down. This is an allegation only. We don't know the whole story.

And this is when my read flag about this went up - when I read she is with Rebbie and Janet, and I suspected Randy isn't far away either. I have the feeling this might be just another stupid scheme by them to control Katherine.

Agree. Randy and co imo are pissed off about trent being in her life and getting money. Granny knapping number 2 but on a more subtle way! That family are so pathetically obvious

Agree. Randy and co imo are pissed off about trent being in her life and getting money. Granny knapping number 2 but on a more subtle way! That family are so pathetically obvious
Randy's there too. Saw a picture of him last week.
Elder abuse is one of the worst crimes ever, but I don't want to jump to conclusions. We've seen this before with other families. Kasey Casem and Mickey Rooney, to name just 2.

And this is when my read flag about this went up - when I read she is with Rebbie and Janet, and I suspected Randy isn't far away either. I have the feeling this might be just another stupid scheme by them to control Katherine.

Randy's there too. Saw a picture of him last week.
Elder abuse is one of the worst crimes ever, but I don't want to jump to conclusions. We've seen this before with other families. Kasey Casem and Mickey Rooney, to name just 2.

Yuup 2 examples where relatives battle over of estate affairs etc especially famous ones ?

Last edited:
Katherine was kidnapped by janet randy and rebbie. Taken to arizona. Claimed she had had a stroke and needed ro rest. The kids had no idea where she was or whether she was ill (she wasnt) and got upset on twitter. It led to tj becoming involved

Thats the basics of it ?

I really hope Katherine is ok, and people really need to stop classifying TMZ along with the rest of tabloid news for the simple fact 75% of times when celeb news/gossip comes out they really do have the scoop first. Though they can be classified as tabloid, they do actual homework and has brought us continues facts over the years.

For legal stuff as they pay off people in the courthouses

The only people abusing Katherine right now are some of her own grown ass children. smh.

If these allegations come from Randy & co, I don't believe a word of them. We saw what they were capable of in the granny napping; I mean, how can Katherine be abused surrounded by many people?

^ Well, I don't know what is true or not but if Michael can be killed in his own house of a large staff.. Katherine can be abused!

^elusive summed up all the shit the siblings involved in the granny napping made up to take her mother to Arizona away from PPB. So, it wouldn't surprise me if this time is Randy's doing to gain access to KJ's money.

So Katherine is in London with Randy, Janet and Rebbie and all of a sudden she is filing all of these court documents from there (including her claim for 10% in the Michael Jackson Company, see: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...roderick-Morris-and-Quadree-El-Amin)/page14)? Looks like the two cases might be connected:

http://dailymichael.com/lawsuits/mj...s-to-join-bain-el-amin-case-against-mj-estate

This reeks of another scheme by Randy, Janet and Rebbie to get a share of MJ's Estate for themselves. I would say Janet probably doesn't need it herself, but her broke ass siblings, including her favourite brother Randy whom she always sides with, desperately do.

They will probably try to keep it low-key and within the family, unless things get out of hand like the last time. But now I am all of a sudden very curious as to why Prince and TJ went to court in December and who was behind that grab at Hayvenhurst (http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/138256-Someone-pulls-a-fast-one-to-grab-Havenhurst).

It's all starting to add up. I guess with Katherine getting older etc it's now or never. Talk about drama.

Back