Pentatonix Jackson 5 tribute at the Grammys.

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
They performed ABC.:)

Yeah I know it's technically a jackson 5 song but I relate ABC to lil Michael so I posted it here.
If you're a mod and you really want to move it you obviously can tho.

Last edited:
^^I was gone the first hour, so I missed Paris presenting. But did they ever show her in the audience? I didn't see any shots of that either.
I thought for sure the camera would go to her when they sang ABC.

^^I was gone the first hour, so I missed Paris presenting. But did they ever show her in the audience? I didn't see any shots of that either.
I thought for sure the camera would go to her when they sang ABC.
IDK.
I didn't watch it at all (it's not like Michael is going to be there anymore) I got all of my info from social media.

IDK.
I didn't watch it at all (it's not like Michael is going to be there anymore) I got all of my info from social media.
I boycotted the Grammys for awhile after they passed Michael over for BAD. Lol.

But I've tried to watch it the last few years bc of tributes. All I can say (IMO) is that the show was awful. Finally Bruno came out and saved the show with his Prince tribute.

I don't know who Pentatonix is since I never heard of them before. But I am a Grammy's boycotter ever since what happen in that building on that horrible July date. I totally refused to have anything to do with that building. I just find it very horrible, cruel, and upsetting. For the people who work there to have some kind of h word event held there. Like the Grammys is. While knowing full well of what happen there on that horrible July date. It is like those people don't even care of what happen on that horrible July date. You know I still just wish they would tear that whole entire area down. And turn that whole area in to a park or a zoo or something like that. That way I don't ever have to see or hear the name of that horrible building ever again. Every single time I do see or hear the name of that building. I am always automatically reminded of that horrible July date. And what happen 3 days after. Which was my nephew's 3rd birthday. And I was forced to go to his birthday party. When I was in no birthday celebrating mood. And I was the only one at his birthday who wasn't laughing, smiling, or even enjoying them self. I was about as miserable as one can be. And I totally blame that ahole for that. Anyway without Michael there is just no point of me watching a music award show ever again. Like I want to see the Grammys or the AMAs be given out to these no talented singers of today. The Grammys and the AMAs should only be given out to singers who can actually sing. Not to ones who only thinks they can sing. And sadly there is almost no more truly talented singers left in my country. Thankfully I was watching Everybody Loves Raymond and a program about Nostradamus last night. Instead of watching the Grammys.

Back