Happy birthday Michael Jr

elusive moonwalker

Guests
Happy 20th birthday "prince" only seems like yesterday we were celebrating the joy your birth brought. You have turned into a fine young man who is very much loved.????

I can't believe he is already 20. Happy Birthday Prince. Michael would be so proud of him.
3c6fa1bb07e960a8fb682e1915e8aad9.jpg

happy_20th_Prince.jpg

courage.jpg

He already is a very wise and kind young man. I'm sure he will carry on just like that. My hope is that both Prince and his siblings will always be surrounded by people they can trust who have their best interest at heart.

I also hope he will always be sensitive to the needs of the most vulnerable and accomplish that without neglecting the rest of his dreams, aspirations and desires. I also trust he will be able to discern between false praise, honest and constructive criticism and mean-spirited attacks and not allow any of those to define either him or his life.

God bless him - today and always!!!

Its hard to believe he's already 20 years old! Where did the time go?

Wishing you all the best Prince. Have a very happy birthday! :happy:

Time really does fly. Seems like yesterday that he was born. Actually, it's hard to believe that he's older than Michael was when Michael was making the Wiz-that also seems like yesterday to me.

Prince has turned out to be such a great, intelligent, mature and level-headed young man-I'm very proud and I know for a fact that Michael is. Happy Birthday, kiddo.

(Loved your cute, sweet Instagram about Paris today, too-really funny) Thanks, MJJC Facebook-for posting it.

Back