Invincible and IJCSLY on VEVO!

I want them to upload We've Had Enough next. That's a song that most people don't know and it's very good song with a great message so I think they should upload that next.

I want them to upload We've Had Enough next. That's a song that most people don't know and it's very good song with a great message so I think they should upload that next.

OMG They should but I doubt it since that was not on an album but instead the Ultimate Collection

Nice to see positive comments on Invincible, Butterflies and Break of Dawn videos

Actually I hope they don't. Instead I want them to add We've Had Enough on the next new album as a bonus track. - And THEN they can upload it to youtube. :)

It's such a strong song it really deserves a proper release - so I really hope they will add it as an extra. And maybe add it on a single release too.

Actually I hope they don't. Instead I want them to add We've Had Enough on the next new album as a bonus track. - And THEN they can upload it to youtube. :)

It's such a strong song it really deserves a proper release - so I really hope they will add it as an extra. And maybe add it on a single release too.

Agreed. It's barely known about by even many fans, it'd make great for the next release. There'll be a few fans who'll complain but they can be damned hahah.

Yeah you are right. It deserves to be on the next posthumous album as that would give it more recognition.

Not to turn this thread into a "What songs would you put in the next posthumous album" thread, I would love to see We've Had Enough in the next one along with Beautiful Girl, In the Back, On the Line, and Someone Put Your Hand Out. Such beautiful songs that deserve to be enjoyed by not just MJ fans but music fans in general

Not to turn this thread into a "What songs would you put in the next posthumous album" thread, I would love to see We've Had Enough in the next one along with Beautiful Girl, In the Back, On the Line, and Someone Put Your Hand Out. Such beautiful songs that deserve to be enjoyed by not just MJ fans but music fans in general
Yeah, it would be nice to get some deep cuts more heard by the general public.:)

Scared of the Moon is beautiful too. - I really like that song.

It is a very different kind of song and I see why it would be hard to fit into a normal album, but I really think it deserves more regonition too.

Back