Money & Is It Scary uploaded on Michael's official Vevo.

It's about time Is It Scary was appreciated by the official channel, that song is nothing short of a masterpiece

I love the song Money, it's so strong lyrically, so damn funky and that hook. "Anything, Anything, Anything for money"

I'm glad they've uploaded some unappreciated, and in some regards, unknown songs that deserve more love

It's about time Is It Scary was appreciated by the official channel, that song is nothing short of a masterpiece

I love the song Money, it's so strong lyrically, so damn funky and that hook. "Anything, Anything, Anything for money"

I'm glad they've uploaded some unappreciated, and in some regards, unknown songs that deserve more love

I see a lot of Lyric Videos at the gym, these songs deserve one!

GREAT SONGS !!

Very glad they uploaded those!

P.Y.T. and Morphine were also added today! It seems like they upload two more songs every two days.

Does all streams for each song count towards album sales.

Then the combine all streams from songs from each album and add it to the album sales??

So this could actually help albums get new certifications rigth?

A song will always count with the actual album it was released right? So Number Ones, TUC, Essential MJ etc.. will not get any added streams right?

A song will always count with the actual album it was released right? So Number Ones, TUC, Essential MJ etc.. will not get any added streams right?

I believe so. Remember how Thriller jumped up multiple certifications thanks to streaming? Well if it also counted the compilations, that would've happened with HIStory, Number Ones, TUC, Essential MJ, This Is It and the likes since many of Thriller's songs would've been played through these albums.

Is It Scary - that song is just.. brilliant! while Michael says childhood is his most autobiographical song, I say Is It Scary Is.. all metaphorical of course!

Back