Happy birthday blanket

elusive moonwalker

Guests
15 today???? time flies. More time without his dad than with him?

944169579-happy-birthday-clipart-happy-birthday-clip-art-11.jpg
15th!

Have a great day Prince MJII!! :D

happy15th.jpg

15_birthday.jpg

Gotta admit that I cropped this1^^ out from a PlayStation anniversary image :p It seemed quite appropriate for today :D

They say 15 is not just older, but cooler than 14 and the rule goes that most of the coolest people around are the ones who seem to be frozen at that age. I tend to disagree actually and I think Bigi proves that marvelously. He's always been a very cool boy and I bet he will grow into a most cool man. For everyone, age ain't nothing but a number, but for some (the-youngster-formerly-known-as-Blanket included) coolness ain't nothing but second nature.

Blessings to him - today and always! :birthday:

happy15th.jpg

15_birthday.jpg

Gotta admit that I cropped this1^^ out from a PlayStation anniversary image :p It seemed quite appropriate for today :D

They say 15 is not just older, but cooler than 14 and the rule goes that most of the coolest people around are the ones who seem to be frozen at that age. I tend to disagree actually and I think Bigi proves that marvelously. He's always been a very cool boy and I bet he will grow into a most cool man. For everyone, age ain't nothing but a number, but for some (the-youngster-formerly-known-as-Blanket included) coolness ain't nothing but second nature.

Blessings to him - today and always! :birthday:

Indeed, don't we all wish we were 15 again. It seems like such a golden age as we got the whole world in the palm of our hands yet! BTW, I'm 'loaning' this cool piccie for FB and Twitter lol

So, Happy B-day on this golden day, Bigi (y)

I am wishing you a Happy Birthday with whatever you do to celebrate... enjoy it!

Back