Naomi Campbell's recent tweet about Michael.

Nice!
C5Y_qFKVUAAslJn.jpg

She was fine as hell in that video! Also in George Michaels Too Funky!

MJ be crazy for not wanting to get with Naomi.
She wanted him so badly you could almost smell it lol

Am the only one who irks reading everything hash-tagged? Other than that, what she said was nice.

About people saying Michael was crazy for not wanting Naomi, you just can't force attraction/chemistry.

I use them to tag people and highlight words but I prefer to write complete sentences rather than hash-tagging every single word. It's one of the reasons I don't have instagram, many people hash-tagg everything they write instead of writing coherent sentences.

Who says Michael didn't want her? Just because they didn't get together doesn't mean he didn't want to

Am the only one who irks reading everything hash-tagged? Other than that, what she said was nice.

About people saying Michael was crazy for not wanting Naomi, you just can't force attraction/chemistry.

I have zero problems with hashtags myself, and actually quite like using them.:lol:
I agree with what you said about Naomi and Michael tho.
Overall, I think the woman that Michael wanted most was Diana Ross.
The age difference was a bit large tho I think.

Last edited:
I use them to tag people and highlight words but I prefer to write complete sentences rather than hash-tagging every single word. It's one of the reasons I don't have instagram, many people hash-tagg everything they write instead of writing coherent sentences.
Drives me insane! :lol:

Back