Something I noticed about Come Together from Moonwalker

analogue

Proud Member
If you look at the start of the performance you can see that Skipper the dog has a glow stick in his mouth.

It's at 30 seconds

Ha yeah, always noticed that! That dog got them in AWFUL problems didnt he?

If you look at the start of the performance you can see that Skipper the dog has a glow stick in his mouth.

It's at 30 seconds
I never noticed that either. But who am I to talk. It was just last year that I actually noticed the girl Michael was dancing with in the middle of the song-I guess my eyes have been looking at you-know-who all these years. Lol.

I saw that from day one, I saw it on the big screen first though but it's always cool when you spot something you never noticed before. Same for Barb with the girl lol. That scene with the girl always reminds me of The Jacksons performance of Shake Your Body Down To The Ground on American Band Stand when "audience members" join in the dancing and "security guards" also join in lol. :lol:

:lol: :lol: Never noticed that before.

Best version available of Come Together. - By miles better than The Beatles version IMO.

I never noticed that either. But who am I to talk. It was just last year that I actually noticed the girl Michael was dancing with in the middle of the song-I guess my eyes have been looking at you-know-who all these years. Lol.

LMAO! You must have paid REALLY close attention to you-know-who when you didn't even notice that girl before

LMAO! You must have paid REALLY close attention to you-know-who when you didn't even notice that girl before
I know!!! It's actually kinda hilarious to me-I've seen her get hauled off by security, but never noticed the dancing part. Didn't even notice her out of the corner of my eye-

Pretty bad. :rofl:

I just saw this video of Kellie Parker talking about Michael on YouTube. What a lovely girl.

I saw that from day one, I saw it on the big screen first though but it's always cool when you spot something you never noticed before. Same for Barb with the girl lol. That scene with the girl always reminds me of The Jacksons performance of Shake Your Body Down To The Ground on American Band Stand when "audience members" join in the dancing and "security guards" also join in lol. :lol:
American Band Stand! Thats the best Shake Your Body vid! The Legend Continues!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

his shirt is ripped off
his shirt isn't ripped off
his shirt is ripped off
his shirt is ripped off

:rollin:

I love Moonwalker and its so many, many goofs and editing mistakes.

Back