Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: Ultimate Collection on Spotify - All songs not available?

   
  1. #16
    Points: 13,571, Level: 75
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    HIStoric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,454
    Points
    13,571
    Level
    75
    Thanks
    3,728
    Thanked 3,702 Times in 1,546 Posts

    Default Re: Ultimate Collection on Spotify - All songs not available?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hess View Post
    I buy my music too - in iTunes.

    But I have made some albums myself - with songs ripped from youtube and albums I already owned I just copied to iTunes.

    BUT I have a HUGE problem now...

    My PC just died a few days ago - no warning, so no back-up... - On my iPhone I still have ALL the songs, albums etc. also them I made myself with People of The World etc. etc. and albums I ripped from my CD.

    Does anyone know how I copy albums from my iPhone to iTunes?? - no need for anti-apple comments, just some help please.

    I would be so very happy to get all my albums and songs on my computer again - cause all my BOSE soundtouch systems can only play at once from my computer - so I really need all the music to get back on my computer...

    Anyone who knows how I do it?
    Back up your computer mate

    Windows, try this: https://www.getsharepod.com/

    Mac, try this: https://macroplant.com/iexplorer (Could be some free alternatives if you google more!).

    If you buy your music on the iTunes Store, you can just plug in your iPhone and go onto iTunes: File > Organise Library > Transfer Purchases (something like this, I'm going off the top of my head). This transfers everything off your iPhone that was bought off iTunes. Alternatively, go to the purchased selection of the iTunes Store and you can redownload everything purchased there for free!

  2. #17
    Points: 13,571, Level: 75
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    HIStoric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,454
    Points
    13,571
    Level
    75
    Thanks
    3,728
    Thanked 3,702 Times in 1,546 Posts

    Default Re: Ultimate Collection on Spotify - All songs not available?

    Quote Originally Posted by Themidwestcowboy View Post
    What about the Bad Live at Wembley? It was available before but seems to have disapeared.
    Wembley's on Apple Music.

  3. #18
    Points: 38,482, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Hess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,008
    Points
    38,482
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    1,340
    Thanked 3,167 Times in 1,335 Posts

    Default Re: Ultimate Collection on Spotify - All songs not available?

    Quote Originally Posted by HIStoric View Post
    Back up your computer mate

    Windows, try this: https://www.getsharepod.com/

    Mac, try this: https://macroplant.com/iexplorer (Could be some free alternatives if you google more!).

    If you buy your music on the iTunes Store, you can just plug in your iPhone and go onto iTunes: File > Organise Library > Transfer Purchases (something like this, I'm going off the top of my head). This transfers everything off your iPhone that was bought off iTunes. Alternatively, go to the purchased selection of the iTunes Store and you can redownload everything purchased there for free!
    All the music I have bought is on my PC. That part was quite easy actually.

    But the albums I have made myself - with MJ demos, and stuff like that - they are still on my iPhone(iTunes), but not on my iTunes on my computer...
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Ahess

    I would be really glad if you rated or/and commented the videos. Thanks

  4. #19
    Points: 15,487, Level: 80
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 363
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
    ChrisC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    2,238
    Points
    15,487
    Level
    80
    Thanks
    1,606
    Thanked 2,131 Times in 825 Posts

    Default Re: Ultimate Collection on Spotify - All songs not available?

    If they're still on your iPhone you can get them off there, at least I did it with my iPod years ago.

    Best to search a guide on apple forums or something. I'm sure you can get them back. Good luck!

  5. #20
    Points: 13,571, Level: 75
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    HIStoric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,454
    Points
    13,571
    Level
    75
    Thanks
    3,728
    Thanked 3,702 Times in 1,546 Posts

    Default Re: Ultimate Collection on Spotify - All songs not available?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hess View Post
    All the music I have bought is on my PC. That part was quite easy actually.

    But the albums I have made myself - with MJ demos, and stuff like that - they are still on my iPhone(iTunes), but not on my iTunes on my computer...
    Use the one of the first two links I posted then. The Windows option is free too I believe

  6. #21
    Points: 38,482, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Hess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,008
    Points
    38,482
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    1,340
    Thanked 3,167 Times in 1,335 Posts

    Default Re: Ultimate Collection on Spotify - All songs not available?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    If they're still on your iPhone you can get them off there, at least I did it with my iPod years ago.

    Best to search a guide on apple forums or something. I'm sure you can get them back. Good luck!
    I'll try that.

    Quote Originally Posted by HIStoric View Post
    Use the one of the first two links I posted then. The Windows option is free too I believe
    Thanks. I have windows - so I'll check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Ahess

    I would be really glad if you rated or/and commented the videos. Thanks

  7. #22
    Points: 38,482, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Hess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,008
    Points
    38,482
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    1,340
    Thanked 3,167 Times in 1,335 Posts

    Default Re: Ultimate Collection on Spotify - All songs not available?

    Quote Originally Posted by HIStoric View Post
    Back up your computer mate

    Windows, try this: https://www.getsharepod.com/
    I will back up in the future. Think I might put my iTunes files in dropbox - then I can never lose it.

    I used Sharepod and it worked!! Thanks very much. - Very appreciated!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Ahess

    I would be really glad if you rated or/and commented the videos. Thanks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •