DWT Poll: Bremen, Bucharest or Buenos Aires?

Which DWT Concert do you like the best?

• Total voters
Bremen. It has no annoying crowd shows like Bucharest, and it has Working Day And Night and Beat It.

Bucharest without a doubt. Better and more camera angles and a tighter band. It's like you're right there!

Bucharest as it's Michael's best concert. A shame about the overdramatic and emotional fans fainting and crying.

Bucharest is shot more professionaly, but it has all those annoying crowd shots. They showed the same person during Smooth Criminal three times. That was really irratating.

Bremen is shot less professionaly, but there are no crowd shots, so you get to see more of Michael.

I'd rather see Michael, and not fans screaming and fainting

Last edited:
Bucharest is shot more professionaly, but it has all those annoying crowd shots. They should the same person during Smooth Criminal three times. That was really irratating.

Bremen is shot less professionaly, but there are no crowd shots, so you get to see more of Michael.

I'd rather see Michael, and not fans screaming and fainting
The older i get, the more infuriating Man in the Mirror from Moonwalker is because of this reason.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The older i get, the more infuriating Man in the Mirror from Moonwalker is because of this reason.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
That's funny-I've watched that Moonwalker version since it came out and for some reason it didn't bother me then and it doesn't bother me now.
But Bucharest is just unwatchable for me because of the fans.

That's funny-I've watched that Moonwalker version since it came out and for some reason it didn't bother me then and it doesn't bother me now.
But Bucharest is just unwatchable for me because of the fans.

Which is a shame because for me, Bucharest is the best performance of Man In The Mirror.

I didn't have HBO back in 1992 so I haven't seen the real Bucharest concert fully yet. The official released version is just a butchered DVD from several concerts and the fact that the cameras take the fans when Michael is about to make epic dance moves pisses me off to no end. Also the super loud screaming of them make the DVD unbearable to watch fully.

Bremen takes Michael 99% of the time, it's the real concert, you can fully enjoy him and the performances without the fans bothering you. That's why I prefer Bremen all the way!

I didn't have HBO back in 1992 so I haven't seen the real Bucharest concert fully yet. The official released version is just a butchered DVD from several concerts and the fact that the cameras take the fans when Michael is about to make epic dance moves pisses me off to no end. Also the super loud screaming of them make the DVD unbearable to watch fully.

Bremen takes Michael 99% of the time, it's the real concert, you can fully enjoy him and the performances without the fans bothering you. That's why I prefer Bremen all the way!

I'm with you on this but performance wise Bucharest was better IMO. Shame Michael wanted so many reaction shots in the DVD release. Less is more I guess.
Gladly we do have the BBC and HBO version for download/youtube and a definite cut by our fellow member Rudolf who created a mix of the best angles of the original broadcast and the DVD release.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...ucharest-1992-BBC-amp-DVD-Mixed-edition-DVD-9

Last edited:
Bucharest is the only version I've seen (apart from the original BBC airing) so I had no idea these others were available. Because I tend not to stream stuff a lot of the You Tube concerts are out of my consciousness.

Bucharest is the only version I've seen (apart from the original BBC airing) so I had no idea these others were available. Because I tend not to stream stuff a lot of the You Tube concerts are out of my consciousness.
You've seen Bremen surely? Great concert!

You've seen Bremen surely? Great concert!

No, only ever seen Dangerous Bucharest and Bad Wembley. Apart from the four shows I went to on the Bad, Dangerous and HIStory tours though in person (have I ever mentioned that) :)

I tend to only stick to officially released music and videos apart from the odd exception.

No, only ever seen Dangerous Bucharest and Bad Wembley. Apart from the four shows I went to on the Bad, Dangerous and HIStory tours though in person (have I ever mentioned that) :)

I tend to only stick to officially released music and videos apart from the odd exception.
Hmm, not quite sure, you may have mentioned it once, possibly twice. Watch Bremen at some point it's a bit more stripped back in comparison to the over edited Bucherast -the offical version, not the BBC version- and has some lovely performances. Well worth a watch.

Just look at how beautifully they captured this performance. The energy, the crowd, the amazing shots, the sound. The way MJ's concerts are presented are so intergral to the full, overall experience. Even though the crowd shots throughout the bucharest show can get a bit excessive, that's something i'm willing to overlook because everything about this show is so intense and amazing.

[youtube]wPElsXQKnDI[/youtube]

I hope one day we will get a now official concert in good quality with great sound.
Not too many fans and not too much fan screaming.

Out of those three I have to say Buenos Aires because of the "She's Out of My Life" girl.

Back