Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 66 of 66

Thread: Estate-Sony Cotract 2010-2017

   
  1. #61
    Points: 27,232, Level: 97
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mesa, Arizona
    Posts
    11,416
    Points
    27,232
    Level
    97
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 3,514 Times in 1,641 Posts

    Default Re: Estate-Sony Cotract 2010-2017

    of course there's music to have more albums... I think it's more so about playing it smart.. I mean, it has not even been 10 yrs since Mike has been gone and think of how much new MJ music we got.. We have been getting more MJ music released faster than when he was here.. Let's try to remember there are decades and decades they are thinking of.. it's a legacy for generations, not just quick tracks to forget about..
    **He lives forever within us**

  2. #62
    Points: 18,200, Level: 85
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 150
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Pink Diamond Princess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    A Place With No Name.
    Posts
    3,018
    Points
    18,200
    Level
    85
    Thanks
    1,258
    Thanked 2,205 Times in 1,007 Posts

    Default Re: Estate-Sony Cotract 2010-2017

    Quote Originally Posted by KOPV View Post
    of course there's music to have more albums... I think it's more so about playing it smart.. I mean, it has not even been 10 yrs since Mike has been gone and think of how much new MJ music we got.. We have been getting more MJ music released faster than when he was here.. Let's try to remember there are decades and decades they are thinking of.. it's a legacy for generations, not just quick tracks to forget about..
    Agreed.

    The humble King/Emperor of all music and entertainment, AKA The Greatest entertainer of all time, The standard, and Your faves fave.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pink Diamond Princess For This Useful Post:


  4. #63
    Points: 14,873, Level: 79
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 477
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,703
    Points
    14,873
    Level
    79
    Thanks
    1,807
    Thanked 3,793 Times in 1,380 Posts

    Default Re: Estate-Sony Cotract 2010-2017

    Something tells me that the Sony contract is going to go out with a new album.

    I can't think of any other reason that Orianthi would be working alongside the estate. Perhaps for a reissue of This Is It, but it would be a wasted opportunity to do something like that for anything but the ten year anniversary.

    I'm disappointed enough that they're pulling back from music entirely for the foreseeable future... hopefully they give us one last hurrah before subjecting us to God knows how many years of reissues, remasters, and other miscellaneous things (if any).

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to AlwaysThere For This Useful Post:


  6. #64
    Points: 7,070, Level: 55
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    SmoothCriminal1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    841
    Points
    7,070
    Level
    55
    Thanks
    3,983
    Thanked 907 Times in 399 Posts

    Default Re: Estate-Sony Cotract 2010-2017

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysThere View Post
    Something tells me that the Sony contract is going to go out with a new album.

    I can't think of any other reason that Orianthi would be working alongside the estate. Perhaps for a reissue of This Is It, but it would be a wasted opportunity to do something like that for anything but the ten year anniversary.

    I'm disappointed enough that they're pulling back from music entirely for the foreseeable future... hopefully they give us one last hurrah before subjecting us to God knows how many years of reissues, remasters, and other miscellaneous things (if any).
    I pray you're right :chillin:

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to SmoothCriminal1995 For This Useful Post:


  8. #65
    Points: 2,361, Level: 29
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    35
    Points
    2,361
    Level
    29
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 54 Times in 20 Posts

    Default Re: Estate-Sony Cotract 2010-2017

    But then why aren't we hearing any rumors about a new album? I remember hearing stuff about the Xscape album like a year before it actually came out with Timbaland and other producers dropping hints about a new album being in the works.

  9. #66
    Points: 9,809, Level: 66
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Russia, Moscow
    Posts
    1,497
    Points
    9,809
    Level
    66
    Thanks
    341
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 340 Posts

    Default Re: Estate-Sony Cotract 2010-2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddlicious View Post
    But then why aren't we hearing any rumors about a new album? I remember hearing stuff about the Xscape album like a year before it actually came out with Timbaland and other producers dropping hints about a new album being in the works.
    cause it was clearly said "don't expect new music in near future"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •