One Rose for Michael Jackson at Forest Lawn - June 25th 2017

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
C6cQppzU8AEXKoI.jpg

OneRose 4MJJ? @OneRose4MJJ

***One Rose for Michael J. Jackson is very pleased & proud to announce, for the 8th year, the opening of the One Rose event for June 25th

C6cSUWlWQAAAn-v.jpg

MJFam - show the world what love looks like - Fill Forest Lawn with Love roses for Michael Jackson- Its easy & safe to place your rose order

It is easy and safe, and I've loved participating in this. It's so beautiful. I'd love to see it in person one day.

It's a lovely idea. Bravo to all involved. I will be donating again this year.

Because we will Love @michaeljackson "For All Time" #OneRose4MJJ ??

C6mIpWDV0AIk1Wg.jpg

C6mJbTKU4AEXIqj.jpg

Friday 10:48pm EST- 330 Roses.. the first bucket from One Rose June 2010...
wow how the love has grown

to get you in the mood...pic from Memorial in Munich

OneRose 4MJJ did retweet
Blue flower? @MJBlaueBlume March 11th

@OneRose4MJJ ?#MichaelJackson ?Forever in our hearts

C6odm_XXAAAmEIj.jpg

I'm not working right now but I should be able to buy a few at least. I hope the rose count goes well this year.

..bought 8 roses for each year

3dc0fdc953b2f9f2531bb2357a9ba097.jpg

Not a day goes by that i don't think of you...

Its very nice, that people continue to remember and respect Michael since his passing. If I ever get to visit California, I plan to pay my respects at Forest Lawn.

Its very nice, that people continue to remember and respect Michael since his passing. If I ever get to visit California, I plan to pay my respects at Forest Lawn.

I did it. It's very bittersweet. But his final resting place is very peaceful and beautiful.

I've read that after its all said and done that the roses go to sick kids and elderly folk.
If this is true I'm very happy about it because it's what Michael would've wanted and doing such a kind thing represents the type of person Michael was when he was physically here with us.:boohoo

I've read that after its all said and done that the roses go to sick kids and elderly folk.
If this is true I'm very happy about it because it's what Michael would've wanted and doing such a kind thing represents the type of person Michael was when he was physically here with us.:boohoo

Roses sent with love to Michael Jackson on June 25th, are delivered to "his babies" next day at Lullabyeland
C68AC_iWcAUwu35.jpg

Melanie321? @Mellie4Justice 26. Juni 2016
Delivering Michael Jackson's Love Roses to charities ???#Onerose4mjj
Cl5cMtnUkAAaiYj.jpg

The last time I used PayPal was a couple of months ago, and my debit card was hacked shortly after. I'd love to donate to this, but it would have to be another method.

Roses sent with love to Michael Jackson on June 25th, are delivered to "his babies" next day at Lullabyeland
C68AC_iWcAUwu35.jpg
It's great that some of the roses get put on the graves of babies, but after seeing that pic I can't help but think about those poor babies.:boohoo

If you don't like roses, here we have sunflowers & butterflies

MichaelsDream? @MichaelsDream 11. Apr.
More information about our #butterflyrelease at #ForestLawn coming soon! Pls keep checking at:
http://www.michaelsdreamfoundation.org
#RT #mjfam #charity

C9Iw79BVwAEquE_.jpg
Is the butterfly release new, or do they do it every year?
It sounds beautiful.:)

Last edited:
Are they still doing the online radio show where people could request songs and ordered roses. That was fun and seemed to bring in a lot of orders.

Are they still doing the online radio show where people could request songs and ordered roses. That was fun and seemed to bring in a lot of orders.

I haven't seen it this year. I used to see 'adverts' on Twitter, but not this year.

I hope Robyn continues to do this, or someone picks it up if she decides to discontinue. I think it's lovely even if it's only 1000 roses. It's the chance for many of us to participate because we'll never be able to get to Forest Lawn ourselves.
I like this group and I love the way the roses are distributed the next day.

Back