Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 84

Thread: Casio tracks

   
  1. #16
    Points: 21,232, Level: 91
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Tony R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,749
    Points
    21,232
    Level
    91
    Thanks
    458
    Thanked 2,929 Times in 983 Posts

    Default Re: Casio tracks

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothGangsta View Post
    Honestly, whenever I see someone on here saying the consensus is "split" it kinda annoys me. It isn't "split". There's like 4 people on here that think they're real. I could go into all the things that prove to me that they're fake, trust me, there's a lot of stuff that just isn't right and wouldn't happen if those tracks were real. It's in the threads on here and I'll never understand why people won't read up on this stuff if they're going to hold an opinion on it.
    I guess even a 98/2% split is still a split but I get your point.

    I don't comment much on this topic anymore, to me it's like asking people if Santa exists. Vast majority know the answer and the ones that don't are kiddding themselves.

    If the first time you played Breaking News you didn't have the same massive feeling of confusion and disappointment I did then it's very strange.
    I CAN'T TAKE IT 'COS I'M TONY

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tony R For This Useful Post:


  3. #17
    Points: 21,232, Level: 91
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Tony R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,749
    Points
    21,232
    Level
    91
    Thanks
    458
    Thanked 2,929 Times in 983 Posts

    Default Re: Casio tracks

    Quote Originally Posted by MattyJam View Post
    What are you implying about Santa??
    Um....I'm not saying anything, I'm no Monster, and even if I did say anything it wouldn't exactly be Breaking News. But if you do find anything out you don't like, 'Keep Your Head Up'.
    I CAN'T TAKE IT 'COS I'M TONY

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony R For This Useful Post:


  5. #18
    Points: 21,232, Level: 91
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Tony R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,749
    Points
    21,232
    Level
    91
    Thanks
    458
    Thanked 2,929 Times in 983 Posts

    Default Re: Casio tracks

    Quote Originally Posted by MattyJam View Post
    If you're implying what I think you are, I feel like I want to Cry. I tried to Keep The Faith, but now my Childhood is ruined and I'm Speechless.

    Who made all the toys if it weren't Santa?
    I know the Jacksons toys are made by the Enjoy Yours-Elves.
    I CAN'T TAKE IT 'COS I'M TONY

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tony R For This Useful Post:


  7. #19
    Points: 23,078, Level: 93
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 272
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    6,912
    Points
    23,078
    Level
    93
    Thanks
    18,966
    Thanked 6,814 Times in 3,022 Posts

    Default Re: Casio tracks


  8. #20
    Points: 4,173, Level: 41
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    España
    Posts
    4
    Points
    4,173
    Level
    41
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Casio tracks

    some of Michael's own family have dismissed the songs as fakes.

  9. #21
    Points: 6,154, Level: 51
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    633
    Points
    6,154
    Level
    51
    Thanks
    467
    Thanked 1,527 Times in 418 Posts

    Default Re: Casio tracks

    I'm confused though.

    When am I allowed to believe what the family say, and when not?

    Having read various comments on this forum, for many years, it's not exactly clear.

    I believe MJ had a hand in all of these songs, although not 100% of course. Believing that, they are part of Michael's catalogue of work as far as I am concerned. As much as any other unfinished/part completed work.

  10. #22
    Points: 35,829, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    StaceyMJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    8,482
    Points
    35,829
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 414 Times in 197 Posts

    Default Re: Casio tracks

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony R View Post
    If the first time you played Breaking News you didn't have the same massive feeling of confusion and disappointment I did then it's very strange.
    This. I tried so hard to go into all that with an open mind but if nothing else the gut feeling was just overwhelming! I honestly pretend all that crap never happened...so messed up.

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StaceyMJ For This Useful Post:


  12. #23
    Points: 6,199, Level: 51
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 151
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    1,062
    Points
    6,199
    Level
    51
    Thanks
    2,740
    Thanked 689 Times in 380 Posts

    Default Re: Casio tracks

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothMJ View Post
    I'm confused though.

    When am I allowed to believe what the family say, and when not?

    Having read various comments on this forum, for many years, it's not exactly clear.

    I believe MJ had a hand in all of these songs, although not 100% of course. Believing that, they are part of Michael's catalogue of work as far as I am concerned. As much as any other unfinished/part completed work.
    I'm sorry but that just tells me you haven't researched this at all and are just being ignorant of facts. How can you comment on something if you are unwilling to look at or research that facts of the situation?

  13. #24
    Points: 19,193, Level: 87
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 157
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteranThree Friends10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Clare, Ireland
    Posts
    3,281
    Points
    19,193
    Level
    87
    Thanks
    2,308
    Thanked 3,697 Times in 1,451 Posts

    Default Re: Casio tracks

    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyMJ View Post
    This. I tried so hard to go into all that with an open mind but if nothing else the gut feeling was just overwhelming! I honestly pretend all that crap never happened...so messed up.
    I remember that initial gut feeling. And it hurt like hell.

    No force of nature can break your will to self motivate.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to innuendo141 For This Useful Post:


  15. #25
    Points: 6,199, Level: 51
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 151
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    1,062
    Points
    6,199
    Level
    51
    Thanks
    2,740
    Thanked 689 Times in 380 Posts

    Default Re: Casio tracks

    Quote Originally Posted by innuendo141 View Post
    I remember that initial gut feeling. And it hurt like hell.
    The sampling is so obvious in breaking news it hurts. Especially if you've heard the a capella. "MJsigh1" hahahaha.

  16. #26
    Points: 6,154, Level: 51
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    633
    Points
    6,154
    Level
    51
    Thanks
    467
    Thanked 1,527 Times in 418 Posts

    Default Re: Casio tracks

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothGangsta View Post
    I'm sorry but that just tells me you haven't researched this at all and are just being ignorant of facts. How can you comment on something if you are unwilling to look at or research that facts of the situation?
    Go on then. Give me the FACTS where you can PROVE Michael had absolutely nothing to do with these three tracks.

    "Gut instincts" will hot be allowed as "facts", by the way.

  17. #27
    Points: 6,199, Level: 51
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 151
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    1,062
    Points
    6,199
    Level
    51
    Thanks
    2,740
    Thanked 689 Times in 380 Posts

    Default Re: Casio tracks

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothMJ View Post
    Go on then. Give me the FACTS where you can PROVE Michael had absolutely nothing to do with these three tracks.

    "Gut instincts" will hot be allowed as "facts", by the way.
    There's a lot of info if you'd be willing to actually look at the threads in here. I'm not gonna sit and list things for you. A lot of stuff came to light when birchey was on here. I doubt you'll believe anything unless it's an officially licenced statement by the estate though so I don't really think there's a point.
    Last edited by SmoothGangsta; 14-03-2017 at 06:06 PM.

  18. #28
    Points: 6,154, Level: 51
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    633
    Points
    6,154
    Level
    51
    Thanks
    467
    Thanked 1,527 Times in 418 Posts

    Default Re: Casio tracks

    There are absolutely no FACTS, from birchey or anyone else, that Michael had NOTHING to do with these songs.

  19. #29
    Points: 28,254, Level: 98
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 96
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mesa, Arizona
    Posts
    11,696
    Points
    28,254
    Level
    98
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 3,822 Times in 1,803 Posts

    Default Re: Casio tracks

    ^ Well, one 'fact' is that they have not brought forward proof that it was him.. though they said they would!

    On the other hand the buran of proof..... You can finish the rest
    **He lives forever within us**

  20. #30
    Points: 6,154, Level: 51
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    633
    Points
    6,154
    Level
    51
    Thanks
    467
    Thanked 1,527 Times in 418 Posts

    Default Re: Casio tracks

    .....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •