Bright (Netflix Film Directed by David Ayer)

Poster
DPSrz2bWAAAuxmQ.jpg
Trailer 2

Anyone watch it yet? I'm wondering thoughts on it.

CaptainEoLove85;4214020 said:
I liked it. Cool unique idea. A little too much profanity, but that’s just my tastes.
Eh, that's nothing. Watch THE WOLF OF WALL STREET and you'll see what a lot of profanity looks like.

ive been curious about this movie for a while, Ill probably watch it in the coming days

BRIGHT brought in 11 million viewers in the first three days of its release becoming the most watched original Netflix film. It's also the Number 1 film on Netflix in 190 countries plus a sequel has been greenlit while writer Max Landis is out of the sequel, David Ayer will return to direct and he'll take over writing the script.

Bright (2017) I watched recently and I found it to be a hot mess, despite a great cast (especially Noomi Rapace who is always awesome :bow: ) and by the end of it I just didn't care about the fairies, orcs, elves and a powerful wand. Plus the script and dialogue needed alot of work.....because I got tired hearing the F-bombs every couple of minutes. IMO it was a wasted opportunity to mesh social commentry and a cop drama with fantasy.......I give this a 2 out of 5 :bomb: I hope the sequel will be better :praying

Back