Brooke ******* Mentions MJ on Jim & Sam Show [Merged]

Re: Brooke ******* Mentions MJ on Jim & Sam Show

Also why is Brooke's surname ****** in the header?

Thank you Respect! I see people deriding Brooke all the time on YouTube and they can be ugly about it. I'll respond that she defended him in print bc I remember so, but I've never had proof. I'll need to save those. It irks me when people rewrite history.

Lets remember how McCauley Culkin implied that Michael preferred him not be a part of that whole circus.. I'm sure that would stay the same with any of his friends..

Thank you for clearing up all of this, and I pleased to know that Brooke supported him ??
Yeah, she always supported him, and AFAIK hasn't said anything bad about him (if she has, someone tell me because IDK about it).

She also told no lies about Joe in this interview.
I'm dead at her confronting Joe at the memorial.:lol:

Last edited:

when does the Michael part come into the vid.. I started listening and just didn't care and got side tracked

Brooke's distancing from him always irked me, and the way she'd sort of infantalize MJ.

But I have to say this entire interview from her is great and I respect that almost all the women MJ surrounded himself with were always very smart outspoken women.

IDK how people judge when public life and private life are two different things.. especially for celebs! What was expected from her when Michael was having allegations.. I personally am glad she did not go shop for interviews.. It's not like the media were interested in his relationships with women at the time.

IDK how people judge when public life and private life are two different things.. especially for celebs! What was expected from her when Michael was having allegations.. I personally am glad she did not go shop for interviews.. It's not like the media were interested in his relationships with women at the time.
I agree! Just because someone didn't go public about it, doesn't automatically mean that they didn't support him

Brooke's distancing from him always irked me, and the way she'd sort of infantalize MJ.

But I have to say this entire interview from her is great and I respect that almost all the women MJ surrounded himself with were always very smart outspoken women.

I agree completely with your comment. I may be speculating but in Michael's last years she seemed uncomfortable or embarrassed to be associated with him at least in public. Taking into account she initiated their contact when she was close to turn 15 at the Academy Awards. I've never liked how Brooke infantalizes MJ like she only saw him as a friend rather than a boyfriend.

Lets remember how McCauley Culkin implied that Michael preferred him not be a part of that whole circus.. I'm sure that would stay the same with any of his friends..

Agreed

I agree with what you said about this interview.
Had no idea she infantilized Michael tho.
I'll have to find out more about that.
Hm....

Last edited:

I agree with what you said about this interview.
Had no idea she infantilized Michael tho.
I'll have to find out more about that.
Hm....

She basically said he had an arrested development in one interview.

She basically said he had an arrested development in one interview.

Yeah, she said that in this interview actually, but I chalked it up as a rather unfortunate way of saying that Michael was a child at heart and that he acted childlike because he didn't get to be a child when he really was a child due to having to worry about Joe and everything Joe did to him and put him through.

I had no idea she had a history of infantilizing Michael until I saw the comment that I quoted, and I plan to check out the things she's said myself to decide whether or not she really infantilized him.

michaeljacksonphotos1993wbrookeshieldsoc0110_2c.jp  g

the complete interview

[video=youtube;t3CvhQyCNAc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3CvhQyCNAc[/video]

The segment on Joe

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Brooke ******* had this to say about Joe Jackson in a recent interview <a href="https://t.co/eGKU3ZULd6">pic.twitter.com/eGKU3ZULd6</a></p>&mdash; &#8207;&#64387;&#1649;&#1719;&#1744;&#1649; (@mjgalaxy_) <a href="https://twitter.com/mjgalaxy_/status/842138614079356929">15. März 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

C6_YP1nU8AAOgAK.jpg

Back