The Lean VS The Moonwalk: Which move is the most iconic?

Which move is more iconic

• The Lean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Moonwalk

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
Moonwalk, by far. His autobiography wouldnt have sounded as good had it been called "The Lean" ha!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Moonwalk, by far. His autobiography wouldnt have sounded as good had it been called "The Lean" ha!

A sequel to Moonwalker the film might have been cool tho! The Lean! What would the title to the third "movie like no other" have been called? The Spin? The Toe Stand? The Pelvic Thrust?

In answer to the OP's question, without question the moonwalk.

The Robot is not in consideration?

Definitely, the Moonwalk.
Im surprised MJ is better known for his robot. The first time i saw him do it during an early performance of Dancing Machine I had to keep keep keep rewinding.

On Moonwalker?
Actually it was the Soul Train performance i was referring to. Youre right Moonwalker would have been the first id have seeb but im not including the Moonwalker one cos I wasnt even sure if it was definitely Dancing machine they were dancing to in the clip! But yeah that one is just as good

Actually it was the Soul Train performance i was referring to. Youre right Moonwalker would have been the first id have seeb but im not including the Moonwalker one cos I wasnt even sure if it was definitely Dancing machine they were dancing to in the clip! But yeah that one is just as good

Yeah it was Dancin Machine! It was first time I'd seen him do it!

Yeah it was Dancin Machine! It was first time I'd seen him do it!
Snap. For years and years everytime i heard "dancing, dancing, dancing, dun dun dunnn, shes a dancing machine" is used follow it up with "DONT BLAME IT ON THE SUNSHINE". As with most of the other songs in the retrospective!

Back