Mad Libs: MJ edition.

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
I figured this would be kind of fun to do.:D
Here's a little guide to help you play just incase you've never played Mad Libs before.:)

A noun is a person place or thing.
An adjective is a word used to describe something.
A plural noun is the same thing as a noun but instead of one person, place or thing, it's more.
A verb is an action.
What you have to do is fill in the places I tell you to with the kind of word I tell you to with the goal of producing a funny/nonsensical result.
There's no winning or losing in Mad Libs, just having fun.:)

Here's the first sentence for you all to Mad Lib, I'll add more overtime, and you guys can even suggest MJ related sentences and/or phrases that you want to be Mad Libbed and I'll put them here.:yes:

You've been :verb: by, you've been :verb: by, a :adjective: :noun:.

Last edited:
:) I'm not sure if I understand how to play. The real sentence is "you've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal", but we're supposed to insert different verbs/nouns/adjectives so it will be nonsensical?

:) I'm not sure if I understand how to play. The real sentence is "you've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal", but we're supposed to insert different verbs/nouns/adjectives so it will be nonsensical?
Yep.:)

For example, "You've been slapped by, you've been hit by, a green spatula.", is a Mad Libbed version on the original line from Smooth Criminal

Yep.:)

For example, "You've been slapped by, you've been hit by, a green spatula.", is a Mad Libbed version on the original line from Smooth Criminal
haha-OK-I've just looked up "MadLibs" on Wikipedia. Game's been around since 1958? I've been out of the loop. anyway, looks fun. Sorry I messed up your first one.

haha-OK-I've just looked up "MadLibs" on Wikipedia. Game's been around since 1958? I've been out of the loop. anyway, looks fun. Sorry I messed up your first one.
It's okay.
You didn't mess anything up.:)
I have no idea if this will even catch on here in the first place, but I wanted to make the thread anyway.:lol:

Last edited:
Back