13.50 minutes In the Closet NEWLY RELEASED FOOTAGE

redfrog

Proud Member
I never saw this before and have no idea why shana's websites is on it but whatever.
It's great.

She probably pinched it, like that yoghurt cup MJ ate from :hysterical:

Why am I at work?... I want to watch this right now

Good lord, Naomi.

Early night for me I think.

The video is great. MJ seemed to have enjoyed Naomi's company a LOT despite of what he told Glenda. He seemed to have loved her hair, he carressed it a number of times. LOL.

I think Mike loved the perfect excuse to flirt like crazy with her.. lol!

That's making me think of like more than dozens of ecchi anime scenes I've scene similar to this.

Watched the video and Michael was adorable and hot AF as usual and Naomi Campbell was gorgeous AF as usual (but Michael and his hotness stole the show IMO:lol:).

I'm dead at how much variation Michael had to his pelvic thrusting tho.:lol:

I never saw this before and have no idea why shana's websites is on it but whatever.
It's great.

Oooooh............:heart::heart::heart: - Michael is the most sexiest man we can imagine! And his beauty......, his moves...., the fun he and Naomi obviously have - so wonderful! And to watch Michaels dancing naked arms for 14 Minutes:heat:................

I'm gonna just say what everyone is thinking. DAMMNNNN

Shamone Mike you pimp :hysterical:

Michael and Naomi would have had some fine genes

I didn't blame Naomi for wanting Michael, who could resist Michael's hotness and how gorgeous he is? I couldn't. :dropdead:

They both enjoyed themselves, lucky Naomi!

Oooooh............:heart::heart::heart: - Michael is the most sexiest man we can imagine! And his beauty......, his moves...., the fun he and Naomi obviously have - so wonderful! And to watch Michaels dancing naked arms for 14 Minutes:heat:................

I know, right? Those arms makes me drool. As does the rest of his body. He is just so damn ****ing sexy, hot, gorgeous and so deliciously yummy....
Also when she started touching his butt, I was dead x_x SHE IS SO LUCKY!!

Naomi Campbell shares some really great memories from her participation in MJ’s ‘In The Closet’ music clip.

Among others, she reveals also that she had a very heavy business schedule at that time with all those fashion shows that she had to attend (in Paris). But MJ wanted her so much to appear in his music clip, so he paid her all that money (that she would have earned from those fashion shows) in order not to attend them.

So, she eventually appeared on that video, & I would say that the final, visual result worked really well for both of them.

(MJ’s part between 6:50 – 9:05)

[video=youtube;ZOUFYNennJA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOUFYNennJA[/video]

Oh my gawd!! Naomi is just dang hot in this!! She so fine! She too fine. She know she fine! That's what I'm talkin bout right there gawd damn hottness!!

I love watching him interact with her. And around 2:20 when he plays with her hair, puts it against his cheek, sweet god. :girl_in_love:

I love watching him interact with her. And around 2:20 when he plays with her hair, puts it against his cheek, sweet god. :girl_in_love:
IKR, they are SO cute together, and Michael is soooooo hot.:wub:
His body was amazing!:D
It was like, shaped perfectly or something.
I can't even describe it right.:lol:

OMG I'm SO DEAD!!! 13:18 and the following kills me! -.-
I would like to write many things now but the Mods would have to edit the post anyway so I'll behave lol :D :angel:

Lord that man was sexy...Every last inch of him.:blush:

So, I was watching the vid on YouTube on what I'm guessing is her official Youtube channel and noticed that Shana said this in the comments section.
rrB0rsal.jpg

She talking about she got 40 more minutes of footage meanwhile I'm wondering how she got the footage in the first place.:lol:

Last edited:
So, I was watching the vid on YouTube on what I'm guessing is her official Youtube channel and noticed that Shana said this in the comments section.
rrB0rsal.jpg

She talking about she got 40 more minutes of footage meanwhile I'm wondering how she got the footage in the first place.:lol:

There is more footage of ITC???????

Just a note to the estate... With footage like this, you could release footage like this as 'making Of' of each video ever made and us fans would eat it up.. Even if the worry is cost in physical product costs vs sales.. You make a 30 min making of with whatever highest quality footage you have.. Let us do digital purchases.. We would buy!

That would have been a good Dangerous anniversary release.. Each month a small making of with each video released that era.. We would have bough it

rrB0rsal.jpg

Probably stole it or made her own copy at Gallin's office. Didn't she write that they used to watch rushes there?

rrB0rsal.jpg

We want it ALL and we want it NOW

Just a note to the estate... With footage like this, you could release footage like this as 'making Of' of each video ever made and us fans would eat it up.. Even if the worry is cost in physical product costs vs sales.. You make a 30 min making of with whatever highest quality footage you have.. Let us do digital purchases.. We would buy!

That would have been a good Dangerous anniversary release.. Each month a small making of with each video released that era.. We would have bough it

The Estate's reaction to your great idea.
CwuKgJ7XAAASd2_.jpg

YES!! I've always wanted that
I would fall the f*** out!
200x200px-ZC-1091fd0a_churchladyfaint.gif

Last edited:
Back