Did Eminem ever apologize for mocking MJ?

FortéFord

Proud Member
I'm sure we are all aware of Eminem mocking MJ, but did he ever apologize? It was a long time ago so I don't remember but I remember it being a pretty big deal. Does anyone remember if he apologized?

FortéFord;4189514 said:
I'm sure we are all aware of Eminem mocking MJ, but did he ever apologize? It was a long time ago so I don't remember but I remember it being a pretty big deal. Does anyone remember if he apologized?

Here's what he said in relation to that foolishness.
[video=youtube_share;nunegI7b1Es]http://youtu.be/nunegI7b1Es[/video]

Not really sure it could even be called an apology.
He calls a Michael a legend, but we don't need Eminem to tell us that now do we?
Even had he actually gave a full blown apology it wouldn't and never would matter to me.
I mean, come on.
I know some people go for shock value but he went way to far.

I wonder how he would feel if someone 'spoofed' him getting beat up and shoved in lockers in school?

Last edited:
FortéFord;4189514 said:

As far as I can recollect, I have never heard/seen him apologizing for the ‘Just Lose It’ video clip (in regard to MJ’s references).

Also, given what Eminem had already said about that, do not even expect from him to apologize in the future.

“… But as far as the Michael Jackson thing, that was never intended to be anything more than just a pun. Like, the whole concept of the video was supposed to be Eminem over here doing the one-man show, dressing up as '80s pop icons, and then the club next door was supposed to be me in the "8 Mile" club. So it's spoofing the movie, it was spoofing pop icons from the '80s, and there was nothing that we did in the video ['Just Lose It'] that I felt wasn't true about Michael Jackson… ” (Eminem)
“
Personally, it is of no consequence to me whether he apologizes or not. I think the same goes with most of MJ’s fans.

Eminem barely felt remorse for what he rapped about in regards to his mother... I'd go on the limb to say with all he's said in music.. What was said about Michael/showed in the video would be more of the least of his regrets.. He's rapped about killing the mother of his daughter, saying horrible things about his mother, rapped pretty much as anti everything.. saying "I've touched on everything but little boys, that's not a stab at Michael, I'm just physco". is not the darkest parts of Eminem... In addition there are comedians that have said much worse and are not given the same crap as he did for the song..

In no way do I think it was cool though!

Eminem is just a disgraceful human being. Never liked the pr1ck. The guy has said disgraceful things about his own mother. That should tell you the kind of person he is.

Last edited:
I never heard anything from the horses mouth like Eminem re. Michael, I still have my ill feelings towards him since that crap video of his, if he's apologized to him either personally or on TV, I would change my tune about him. But he never once did, even after Michael was gone, so I still hate him all the same, I have no respect for him, like he's ever been arrested for anything or going to rehab and or going thru personal problems, I just won't say anything.

Again, I hated him just the same, he has no respect at all and he has no class at all. If he has no respect for anybody, then I have no respect for him.

^ that's a pretty deep cut, IDK.. I just don't hate to that extent that easily

There was a quote on here a long time ago in which he apparently apologised, although there has been no footage of it so I don't believe it. I'm a big Eminem fan, although I obviously don't agree with what he said and showed about MJ in the video. Also, on another note, he recently released a song apologising for all the stuff he said about his mum over the years.

^ that's a pretty deep cut, IDK.. I just don't hate to that extent that easily

Yeah, I'll never understand why some fans show such hatred for people who have said not so positive things about Michael. There are indeed more important things to worry about and as you said I don't really hate people, it's a really strong and unnecessary emotion.

Eminem insulted MJ - MJ bought Eminems cataloug....

Nice way to handle that from MJ. :lol:

Back