Shinsuke Nakamura (a professional wrestler) talks about how Michael influenced him.

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
“Michael had charisma. With Michael Jackson, when he moved, it looked like a martial artist to me. He was quicker than other dancers but he didn’t have muscles; he was just quicker and looked more in control of gravity. He looked like a martial arts master so I tried to steal body movement from him; that’s why I imitate Michael Jackson a little bit.” - Shinsuke Nakamura

Here's a link to the entire interview.
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/819961-shinsuke-nakamura-comments-on-his-nxt-debut-how-michael-jackson-strong-style-have-influenced-his-career

And that is why he is THE GREATEST MAN ALIVE.

And that is why he is THE GREATEST MAN ALIVE.

LOL, don't know about him being the greatest man alive (I don't know much about him), but I thought what he said about Michael was pretty cool.:lol:
Michael's way of dancing was/is very unique.
It is/was powerful yet graceful at the same time, and no matter how many people try no one can dance quite like Michael.

Michael was/is to put it simply, often imitated but never duplicated.:)

LOL, don't know about him being the greatest man alive (I don't know much about him), but I thought what he said about Michael was pretty cool.:lol:
Michael's way of dancing was/is very unique.
It is/was powerful yet graceful at the same time, and no matter how many people try no one can dance quite like Michael.

Michael was/is to put it simply, often imitated but never duplicated.:)

Maybe he/she is a really big wrestling fan :)

Back